[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is war the pinnacle of the human race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Napoleon.jpg (22 KB, 220x367) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon.jpg
22 KB, 220x367
Is war the pinnacle of the human race?
>>
Philosophy is actually
>>
To be the peak of the human race 'war' would have to be a member, no?
>>
File: 120 days of Sodom.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
120 days of Sodom.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
>>331045

No, glorious assrape is the pinnacle of the human race.
>>
>>331045
Extinction is the literal pinnacle of the human race.
>>
>>331052
What this nigga said. Animals fight wars with each other all the time sees ants and apes
>>
War is more like a man-made plague 2bh pham. At least from the perspective of the actual combatants.

From the lofty towers of historians and edgelords, war probably seems like the ultimate pursuit of mankind.
>>
>>331045
War is the most overrated, overglorified thing in history.
>>
>>331045
>the human race

Human is a specie
Races are (intellectually unequals) sub-divisions among species (whites, blacks, asians, arabs...)
>>
If you're in a gang, maybe
>>
File: 1448828889361.jpg (2 MB, 935x3886) Image search: [Google]
1448828889361.jpg
2 MB, 935x3886
Baneposting, actually.
>>
>>331045
I think the pinnacle of the human race is consistent, humble, pure and simple work.
>>
>>331045
I'd have to say it is -not- the pinnacle for any reason other than the consistent advancement in all fields by a nation fighting an actual war.
Note that I mean actual wars and not police actions.
Even then, after a little thought, I do believe that while war is -not- the pinnacle, it is the factor that most contributes to the pinnacles of the human race (thus far).

>>331100
But do those ants and apes fight wars to the point where they create and entire country and world based on the outcome of those wars, or is it confined to a single ecosystem?
>>
>>331167
>autism
The word race can be applied to any group whose members share a defining characteristic, from the race of humans to the race of shitposters.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.