[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me more about this man, and please refrain from posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: Rasputin.jpg (364 KB, 865x1150) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin.jpg
364 KB, 865x1150
Tell me more about this man, and please refrain from posting pictures of his penis.
>>
Literally a meme person
>>
Everything the communists feared
>>
some say he still lives
>>
>>329872
Im not sure where to start, but hes one of the causes of the russian revolution by undermining the tsar so much.
>>
>>329872
It's such a shame how he carried on
>>
>>330016

Knew that was coming.
>>
File: lucy23.jpg (29 KB, 664x374) Image search: [Google]
lucy23.jpg
29 KB, 664x374
>>330016

went right over my head, Anon

splane please
>>
>>330214
He was the lover of the Russian Queen, anon.
>>
File: spideysenseless.jpg (63 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
spideysenseless.jpg
63 KB, 600x557
>>330214

never mind
found it
everybody can stop looking
>>
>>330236
THEY SLIPPED SOME POISON INTO HIS WINE

AND GET THIS

HE DRANK IT ALL AND SAID I FEEL FINE
>>
I want to see pictures of his penis
>>
RA
>>
File: 1448811392195.jpg (174 KB, 1170x794) Image search: [Google]
1448811392195.jpg
174 KB, 1170x794
>>330406
RA
>>
>>330849
RASPUTIN
>>
>>330216
>believing propaganda
>>
>>329872
Most of the legends we know now about him originated in the tabloid press of the time. It'd be like using a National Enquirer article about JFK and Jackie O as a source for history about the US. He really just was a mostly earnest faith healer who was got lucky and was later killed for political reasons.
>>
>>329872
He was big and strong and in his eyes were a flaming glow
>>
File: rasputin.jpg (7 KB, 228x164) Image search: [Google]
rasputin.jpg
7 KB, 228x164
>>329872
>please refrain from posting pictures of his penis.

here you go m8
>>
>>329872
Russias greatest love machine
>>
>>331335
LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN
>>
He was the kind of teacher women would desire.
>>
I did my extended essay for the IB program on him, he was a sleazy motherfucker but didn't actually practice magic or any of that stuff.
And yes, he most likely fugged the tsarina.

Interesting how people can become legends only a few decades after they lived and died.
>>
He inspired the GOAT prog album Crack the Skye so he's cool in my book

>>329998
From my Wikipedia-tier research he didn't seem to actually do much undermining. He didn't have a clear political agenda for the most part, and most of the hate towards him (and the royalty for accepting him) stemmed from accusations of Khlystism, which was apparently a no-no back them.
>>
>>330216
Also Russia's biggest love machine
>>
>>331485
so...uhhh...why is his dick in a glass jar?
>>
IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT, EVIL WILL FIND HEEEEEEEERRRRR
>>
>>331849
It's an impressive dick.

Alexandra and like a million others would agree.
>>
She's crazy like a fool
>>
File: 0130.jpg (41 KB, 800x419) Image search: [Google]
0130.jpg
41 KB, 800x419
>>331856
This. The man was cücking left and right and that was the reason the Bolshevists and some royalty were butthurt. Fucking Grigori probably made women of all pic related, yes even little Alexei made use of his titanic loaf.
>>
CYANIDE HE CRAVES
>>
>>331468
No, Machiavellian jumping on the blessed spiritual person bandwagon for sex and power
>>
>>331905
Its weird to think they were all lined up in a cellar and shot dead.
>>
>>331977
Another conspiracy theorist, I see. The Jews had nothing to do with any of that, so knock it off.
>>
>>332133
>The Jews had nothing to do with any of that,
No one mentioned the hook nosed gremlins, you Yidd.
>>
>>332133
what
>>
>>331977
Quite literally the most hilariously gruesome slaughter.
>>332133
The jews made up 80% of the first soviet government
>>
>>332373
>The jews made up 80% of the first soviet government
Source?
>>
>>330291
Oh, those russians...
>>
>>332882
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

Soviet National library and library of Congress.
Wayne C. Grovers G2 report on the Soviet Union
>>
>>331848
I've heard there was a cat that really was gone.
>>
Well that one time when he said "don't let the doctors disturb your son tonight, he will not die", he in fact did not die even though the kid was bleeding to the point that they were gonna give him his last rites.
>>
>>332951
>youtube vids as a source
>>
>>335518
How is Putin, a direct video of Putin, not a source?
>>
>>336655
Despite your amazing triple dubs Putin has as much credibility as a statue of Mary crying tears of Fanta.
>>
>>336655
Putin is, of course, an amazingly reliable source when it comes to Russian Communism.
>>
>>331827
Didnt he join a sex sect as a child?
>>
This is going to sound /pol/ as fuck but highlighing the importance of that guy is literally a Jewish/communist propaganda. He is to symbolize the influence of the rural, superstitious, backwards and corrupt element on the empire which needed to be "weeded out."

It even reaches comical levels when in modern times you get films like Anastasia where the bolsheviks are literally replaced with Rasputin. He was nowhere near as significant.
>>
>>332882
Read a book m8.
>>
>>329872
Is it true he got back up after being shot in the head?
>>
>>336847
>>336849
He is reading from the Soviet National archives.
Is Putin lying?
>>
>>336991
Probably not. They threw him in the river pretty much tight after they shot him just in case.

He did get up after being shot in the back a few times though.
>>
>>331877
WHAT ABOUT IT DADDY COOL
>>
>>337224
Probably. Politicians make up figures all the time.

>On the eve of the February Revolution, in 1917, the Bolshevik party had about 23,000 members, of whom 364 were known to be ethnic Jews.[16][22] Between 1917 and 1919, Jewish Bolshevik party leaders included Grigory Zinoviev, Moisei Uritsky, Lev Kamenev, Yakov Sverdlov, Grigory Sokolnikov, and Leon Trotsky. Lev Kamenev was of mixed ethnic Russian and Jewish parentage.[23][24] Trotsky was also a member (or "Narkom") of the ruling Council of People's Commissars. Among the 23 Narkoms between 1923 and 1930, five were Jewish.[23]
>>
File: 1344985698962.jpg (94 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1344985698962.jpg
94 KB, 768x432
>>338060
>wikipedia vs. State documents
I'd like to think Politicians aren't going to intentionally say something so easy to contradict. Mistakes or forgetting are one thing, but this doesn't appear to be either of those.
>>
>>338146
Show me the documents.
>>
>>338146
>I'd like to think Politicians aren't going to intentionally say something so easy to contradict.
They do all the time. All the time. Trump, for instance, said, In Mexico they don't make you a citizen just for being born there, so why should we? But they do actually do that in Mexico.
>>
>>338190
ask Putin for them
taking a document as fact simply because you can reach it, as opposed to unreachable and contradictory document, is foolish.
when one contradicts the other, the authenticity of the documents must be examined. I am willing to accept state documents over a free encyclopedia anyone can edit, as both or neither could contain the dreaded propaganda or conspiracy. One, at least, has the stamp 'Official'.
>>
>>338226
I can't reach it. Were these documents from before or after Stalin's purges? Are the "documents" he's using, publicly accessible? I seriously doubt it.
>>
>>338224
Why would you take anything Barnum says as truth?
He does not rely on the validity of information to secure his character, as opposed to other men of different professions who do. There's a difference between being a politician and pretending to be one.
>>338261
>being able to access a document publicly makes it true
What is truth, really? Are words on a page labeled "True" the genuine article, or something you are simply supposed to believe? Is there any genuine truth that can ever be reached from consuming the work of others, or must we rely on our own reason to ascertain the truth?
>>
>>338275
>There's a difference between being a politician and pretending to be one.
Plenty of politicians do the same thing as Trump does. They make up statistics, and the voices objecting are always smaller than the politician's. That's what factchecker.org is for, but most of the public doesn't use it.

>What is truth, really? Are words on a page labeled "True" the genuine article, or something you are simply supposed to believe? Is there any genuine truth that can ever be reached from consuming the work of others, or must we rely on our own reason to ascertain the truth?
I will be more inclined to believe it if I can see it. Presuming in favor of Putin, it is a list of all the leaders of the soviets (quite a long list), as well as the official government records from Czarist Russia that catalogs whether someone is a Jew, and Putin has personally matched the birth records with the party members.

More likely I think he is having a little fun at the expense of the Jews in the audience.
>>
>>331905
All of them were so qt and were brutally murdered by drunk inbred bolsheviks. ;_;
>>
>>338320
rightfully
>>
>>331849
No its a fraud

>>331905
>People actually believe this
>>
>>338320
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Elisabeth_of_Hesse_and_by_Rhine_(1864%E2%80%931918)

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2010/07/life-of-holy-new-russian-martyr-lydia.html
>>
File: NKVD.jpg (55 KB, 720x376) Image search: [Google]
NKVD.jpg
55 KB, 720x376
Ethnicity of NKVD leadership

Blue - Russians, Belarusians, Ukrainians
Pink - Jews
Green - Poles, Latvians, Germans
Black - Georgians, Armenians, Azeris

The sharp decline of Jews is because of Stalin who purged them in the 30s
>>
>>338345
>Bolshevik apologists being okay with murdering children

Not even surprised.
>>
>>338345
they were children or close to having been children
they had no significant role in politics
they worked with the fuckin red cross in WWI
how was their murder rightful?
[spoiler] Tatiana top qtpie [/spoiler]
>>
>>331453
>missing the point by this much
>>
>>330849

UP THE RA
>>
>>329872
dude apparently had some beefy fucking hands
>>
>>339172
>Not detecting a joke when you see one.
>>
>>338060
Party and government are not the same thing.
This doesn't contradict the Soviet National archives.

I'm not accepting you dismissing Putin on a world stage saying "80% of the first soviet government were jewish".
This also coincides with the Wayne C. Grover report.
You can also see here
>>338399
High early percentage of Jews.
>>
>>329872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AaTvyIuvE0
>>
>>331842
>Crack the Skye

Fucking masterpiece right there, anon
>>
>>341346
This performance is shit though
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.