[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun Tzu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: suntzu384112.jpg (47 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
suntzu384112.jpg
47 KB, 620x400
For the longest time I've had a bit of an intrest in Sun Tzu's quotes, but don't know much about him, I could look it up on google, but I think I'll just ask you for your knowledge.
>>
His dad was Sun Wan, and his Sun was Sun Three.
>>
Thanks anon but it's son not sun
>>
His grandson died on a sinking ship during a naval battle and was called Sun Ken.
>>
>>323012
One of his sons, Sun Dae, had a day of the week named after him.
>>
His brother spent a lot of time outdoors and was called Sun Tan.
>>
>>323012
One of his sons had a very dark complexion, they called him Sun Tan
>>
>>323012
If I recall correctly we don't know much about him except some myth stories which were made up to accompany his quotes.

There ought to be NGC or History documentary of him on youtube some years ago.
>>
>>323039
Days of the week are actually named after European pagan gods.

Your joke wasn't over my head it just wasn't funny.
>>
>>323119
Thats the point.
Lurk more.
>>
Everyone acts if Art of War is some groundbreaking book, but in general it is someone stating the obvious "It is not best to attack directly if you are undermanned" Yeah no shit, why didn't I think of that!
>>
>>323186
Because people are stupid and first need to learn the hard way before learning there lesson. Now here there's some book which tells you all the lessons and you have a chance of learning it the easy way.
>>
>>323186
Everyone acts if Book of Origins is some groundbreaking book, but in general it is someone stating the obvious "people and animals change depending on climate, food, competition, sex-mate" Yeah no shit, why didn't I think of that!
>>
>>323119
That joke may not have been funny, but your autism sure is!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.