[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an Overman anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: nietzsche-philosophy.jpg (57 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche-philosophy.jpg
57 KB, 348x450
Ask an Overman anything
>>
Ok
>>
>>320637
why is a painting from 1818 associated with a philosopher who wasnt born until 1844?
>>
>>320637
Waarom zijn bananen krom?
>>
Why are you shitposting on 4chan on a Saturday night, Mr. Ubermensch?
>>
>>320674

I can do whatever i please. Are you contained by social customs of how to spend ones time?
>>
>>320637
Hal ta'raf maa haadhaa l-lugha? Overman ya'raf.
>>
>>320637
How was the limbo
>>
>>320656
Nietzsche was kind of the final form of the Enlightenment. The Overman is a sort of an Enlightenment hero: independent, self-made, and confident.

Also Nietzsche described the higher man as being like in the painting. The herd is at the bottem of the mountain, it's too difficult for them to climb it, the Overman is alone at the top and has a view no one else gotten and he's reached it by his own legs.
>>
>>321115
Its a romanticist painting you dip, not an enlightenment painting.
>>
you know you have to be at least 18 to post here, right?
>>
>>321115

Why is a Nietzschean ideal leaning on a cane?
>>
How's Quent these days?
>>
>>322356
If you note the angle the cane hits the rock, it's unlikely the Übermensch is putting any weight on the cane. He probably just carried it up the mountain as a part of his 1800's fashion statement.
>>
>>320637
>an
>>
>>322372
>fashion statement
Why is a ubermensch following trends if he doesn't let society dictate his actions.
>>
>>320637
How do you feel about being part of one of Tomino's best shows?
>>
>>320637

למה אתה כל כך שמן
>>
>>320705
u dont sound very uber matey
>>
>>320637
How's the syphilis?
>>
Why would an Overman browse such a filthy site?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.