[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Russia had integrated with the native Siberian peoples, could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
If Russia had integrated with the native Siberian peoples, could they have discovered and invaded the Americas via land bridge?
>>
>>313283
Yes, but only if the Russian state was created 15.000 years before when the landbridge still existed.
>>
>>313459
Russia is eternal.
>>
>>313283

I HOPE THAT EVENTUALLY, YOU REALIZE HOW MORONIC THAT QUESTION IS.
>>
>>313283
Damn, they look exactly like Native Americans, only a bit lighter skinned.
>>
>>313495
AUTISTFAG FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/
>>
>>313506
And they're both depressed drunkards
>Themoreyouknow.jpg
>>
File: sad kitty.gif (957 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
sad kitty.gif
957 KB, 500x363
>>313520
That made me sad Anon, why would you do that?
>>
File: 0ivanovvb_vnukiperuna2006.jpg (108 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
0ivanovvb_vnukiperuna2006.jpg
108 KB, 800x602
>>313484
Of course, pic related, Moscow circa 500.000 years before Emperor Putin's ascension.
>>
But Russia owned Alaska.

They sold it to the US.

There were Russian settlements as far south as California.
>>
File: nenet girl.jpg (562 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
nenet girl.jpg
562 KB, 1500x1000
>tfw you will never be a cute Nenet girl feasting on raw flesh with your family
>>
>>313506
that's what I was about to write.
they came through the Berringhian canal right?
you can still cross it by land I think if it's frozen.
>>
>>313639
They look like white Inuits.
>>
File: Nenets.jpg (599 KB, 1833x1501) Image search: [Google]
Nenets.jpg
599 KB, 1833x1501
>>313738
By white I mean light skinned.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.