[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Pavel, I'm Tang Dynasty.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Taizong.jpg (85 KB, 454x800) Image search: [Google]
Taizong.jpg
85 KB, 454x800
Dr. Pavel, I'm Tang Dynasty.
>>
UHH, YOU DON'T GET TO BRING EUNUCHS
>>
>>311598
these aren't my eunuchs
>>
They work for the mercenary.

The western barbarian.
>>
>>311659
TAMERLANE?
>>
Rule 34 on eunuchs?
>>
File: Ming_Chongzhen.jpg (48 KB, 440x475) Image search: [Google]
Ming_Chongzhen.jpg
48 KB, 440x475
Tell me about the Manchu! Why does he where the queue?
>>
Lotta loyalty for a hired bureaucrat.

>>311842
Do you have access to exhentai?
http://exhentai.org/g/628482/096577d9be/
It's not Chinese eunuchs, but close enough.
>>
If I took the northern half of your empire off, would you die?
>>
File: images-7.jpg (24 KB, 320x459) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
24 KB, 320x459
>>311594
鸩毒?
>>
>>312112
It would be extremely inauspicious
>>
>>312112

It would be extremely destabilizing...
>>
>>312090
>cuttinng off the whole dick

What the fuck? I thought they just took your balls.
>>
>>312148
>>312149
You're a big empire
>>
If i threw you off the great wall, would you die?
>>
File: YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (425 KB, 793x1016) Image search: [Google]
YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg
425 KB, 793x1016
Oh, you think the steppes are your ally?
I was born in the steppes, molded by them.
>>
>>312160
For everyone else in the world at the time...
>>
>>312170
It would be extremely harmless
>>
>>312204
you're a small wall
>>
>>312204
You're a big chink
>>
>>312156
Depends on the time and place, but in China, they took off the berries and twig simultaneously.
>>
>>312223
That seems really stupid to do. Considering the medical technology available at the time, it seems like it would've been much safer to just take the balls. I know they didn't exactly care for the welfare of the boys, but that's just a waste of human resources if you're killing a lot of potential eunuchs because you took their dick too.

Does taking the penis actually serve a purpose that taking the testes doesn't?
>>
>>312240

Can't have em fugging your gongubines :-DDDdD
>>
>>312240
>does taking the dick off serve a purpose
Emasculation
>>
>>312252
Can Eunuchs even sustain an erection?
>>
>>312252
You can't fugg if your dick never gets hard and you have no libido, but maybe the emperors wanted to have peace of mind anyway.
>>
>>312252
But doesn't taking the balls already do that? I would think that the lack of testosterone would mean that they'd never develop an urge to fuck the harem women.

>>312261
Castration isn't already emasculating enough?
>>
If I cut off your dick and balls, will you die?
>>
>>312267
Not if it still has a dick.

Gotta make them bois look like women
>>
>>312267
The Chinese, for all their scientific knowledge, probably didn't understand that you just need to cut off the balls for that.
>>
>>312295
From what I understand, eunuchs still dressed in male clothing and all that, though.

>>312304
Fair enough.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.