[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sends Lenin to Russia to start a civil war and get them out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>sends Lenin to Russia to start a civil war and get them out of the war and free up his eastern front

>communicates with the Irish and they start a rebellion against the british instead of joining them in fighting Germany

>tells Mexico they can have Arizona and New Mexico if they attack the USA

what a slick son of a bitch. How did he lose the war? And why do edge lord germanboos praise an autist like Hitler instead of this guy?
>>
Because he was personally responsible for a number of foreign policy mishaps like the Kruger Telegram and the Daily Mail interview that revealed the emperor's intellectual extravagance, his incoherent regard for facts, and a complete lack of political moderation and balance combined with an excessive urge towards display.
>>
>>310375
He almost did win. Sadly, it wasn't enough
>>
Those were more the accomplishments of the General staff than Wilhelm, he had little real power.
>>
>>310375
You make it sound like these were actually good ideas
>>
>>310375
You forgot
>financing indians to rebel against Britain.
>>
>>310761
I think only Lenin thing came to bit them in the ass later.
>>
>>310375
NO

BISMARCK

NO

EMPIRE
>>
>>310810
well the zimmerman telegram had some pretty immediate consequences, no?
>>
>>310375
>what a slick son of a bitch. How did he lose the war?

central powers had less numbers and much less colonies than the allies. the fact the war even lasted 4 years and that the germans managed to penetrate deep into france is a huge achievemant.
>>
>>310375
Those were all awful ideas, the third one arguably the stupidest decision in the entire war.
>>
>>310375
>they start a rebellion against the british instead of joining them in fighting Germany
The numbers involved in the Easter Rising were tiny compared to the number of Irish Volunteers, even discounting Ulster
>>
>>310375
>How did he lose the war?

see the last point on your list
>>
>>310375
On a related note, what was he up to after 1918? Just chilling in Holland? Was he meddling in German politics? What did he think about Big H?
>>
File: kaiser feels.jpg (141 KB, 548x769) Image search: [Google]
kaiser feels.jpg
141 KB, 548x769
>>310375
based Kaiser Willie II will always be my hero
>>
File: 1441222868481.jpg (31 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1441222868481.jpg
31 KB, 550x550
>>310375
>caused a communist uprising in one of the strongest countries in the world
>solidified British support for the war
>single handedly brought the US into the war and the ultimate destruction of the Empire

Tell me again why people worship this guy?
>>
File: nietzsche-spurdo.png (92 KB, 780x497) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche-spurdo.png
92 KB, 780x497
>Wilhelm, Bismarck, and all anti-Semites abolished
>The death of the Emperor [Friedrich III] has moved me deeply: in the end he was a small gleam of free thoughts, the last hope for Germany
OP confirmed for shit tier
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.