[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that Josef Mengele never got what he deserved is one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Josef_Mengele.jpg (13 KB, 280x480) Image search: [Google]
Josef_Mengele.jpg
13 KB, 280x480
The fact that Josef Mengele never got what he deserved is one of the biggest injustices in history.
>>
The fact that Stalin never got what he deserved is one of the biggest injustices in history.
>>
>>309851
Once again, high ranking nazi looks like a ratty jew

They were all just self-hatinf weren't they?
>>
>>309851
He died from drowning while having a stroke in a swimming pool. That's a fairly shitty way to go.
>>
>>309851
The fact that your mother didn't abort you is one of the biggest injustices in history.
>>
>>309851
Not only Nazis, gringos are criminals too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
>>
>>309851
The shit he did was actually tame compared to the things Unit 731 did, and that scumbag MacArthur gave them full amnesty.
>>
>>310127
But nothing he did had any scientific value.
>>
>>310140
Neither was 731's stuff in the long run.
>>
>>309864
>>309940
>>310127
>b-but other people did it too!
>>
>>309851
>implying he isn't burning in hell right now

LEL
>>
>>309875

ever think that you were brainwashed with your idea of how Jews look? One would think a person with a convenient tendency to believe everyone ugly "looks Jewish" would examine their past for some severe indoctrination at some point.
>>
>>309851
I agree, but maybe we can give him a posthumous Nobel prize?
It's the best we can do really
>>
>>310352
There are many high profile Jews who do look ugly and ratty, which normal white people are capable of looking like, but the beady eyes, dark, thick hair and toothy grin are all images associated with them, and not without good reason.
>>
What did he deserve and what did he do to deserve it?
>>
>>309864
A peaceful death in the communist society he dreamed of? Sure
>>
>>309851
Why, what did he do?
>>
>>309851
http://www.hellodamage.com/top/2011/09/13/japan-book-review-12-absolute-erotic-absolute-grotesque-by-mark-driscoll/
>>
>>309851
Well drowning is a pretty shit way to go at least.
>>
>>309851
The fact that no one in Unit 731 paid the price always gets me lathered up
>>
>>310814

Not really. It's scary but relatively painless.

Also I'm pretty sure he died of a stroke.
>>
There are alot of people that have never gotten what they "deserved".
>>
>>310813
What is this? Is this written by the pastor Mark Driscoll? Why is he writing random book reviews?
>>
File: douglas-macarthur.jpg (273 KB, 727x475) Image search: [Google]
douglas-macarthur.jpg
273 KB, 727x475
>>310127
MacArthur did what he had to do to prevent Japan from falling to communism.
>>
>>310833
https://asianstudies.unc.edu/people/faculty/mark-driscoll
>>
>>309851
You mean recognition for his great work?
>>
“I don’t have anything to hide. Terrible things happened at Auschwitz, and I did my best to help. One could not do everything. There were terrible disasters there. I could only save so many. I never killed anyone or hurt anyone. I can prove I am innocent of what they could say against me. I am building the facts for my defense. I want to turn myself in and be cleared at a trial.”
>>
>>309851
He died. What else did he deserve exactly?

Should've been told he was going to die? Have somebody else do it?
>>
>tfw Mengele drowned in Rio de Janeiro
>>
File: übermensch.png (94 KB, 344x340) Image search: [Google]
übermensch.png
94 KB, 344x340
>>309875
>>
>>309876
Yes. Modern hanging is quick.
>>
>>312080
Two sides of the same big nosed coin.
>>
DR. MENGELE I'M MOSSAD
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.