[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thought that Goebbels looked like the stereotypical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: goebbels.jpg (87 KB, 620x808) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.jpg
87 KB, 620x808
Am I the only one who thought that Goebbels looked like the stereotypical Jewish person? He had a lot of the very same features they seem to have... was it possible that Goebbels had Jewish heritage?
>>
>>304549
he also had a club foot...jewish inbreeding amirite?
>>
>>304549
>>
This is the phenotype of a lot of Europeans who don't have jewish or arab/trukish ancestry.

It's really typical on Western Europe and specially the British Isles. Of course you see people like him all around other parts of Europe (South especially) but that would be argued by most people as having recent origins related to the Islamic conquests which wouldn't necessarily be true.

Most probably it's due to neolithic migrations influence, although most tribes in history had an already significant percentage of non-homogeinity so there was never a 100% blonde&blue-eyed tribe who got "polluted" by mixing with Near-Easterners who already weren't 100% pure, so whatever. It would be probably easier to know just by studying his DNA than his genealogy.
>>
My mom looks Jewish as shit (her nose looks just like the Wallowitz guy from the big bang theory), and we all ended up getting a 23andMe test.

Ironically, my mom was 0.0% Ashkenazi, and my dad (who does have curly hair and darker skin, but otherwise very white) actually had ~6% Ashkenazi in him.

Genes are weird, take phenotypes with a grain of salt.
>>
>>304549

Being a jew is not, unlike what most Nazis will have you believe, an ethnic heritage.

It's a religious heritage that the nazis MADE ethnic by checking your background.

Put it this way;

There were blond jews.

Of course, jews, persecuted as they are, just happen not to have the good sense of you know - NOT DRESSING AS A JEW. Damnit. Put down those huge ass glasses, style that hair and wear something slick. A tucked in shirt? Do you WANT to get sent to Auschwitz?
>>
>>304762
Jews tuck their shirts?
>>
>>304780
Why do you think 4chan hates them so much?
>>
>>304762
jews are an interesting group of people who cant be pinned down using words like religion or ethnicity. Jewry transcends that
>>
>>304762
There are also blonde Palestinians.

They are an ethnic group, Ashkenazim are unique in their European maternal heritage though. People didn't really think of Jews as being so radically non-white until Hitler painted them like it.
>>
>>304788
Well I tuck my work shirts. Does that mean I'm a jew?
>>
> tfw raised Jewish
I took one of those genetic tests and was like 75% Celt/Germanic and the rest was British

Jews are extremely genetically diverse
>>
>>304844
Then you weren't ever Jewish at all. Whatever jew there was, was exclusively recent western European converts
>>
>>304852
Jewish is a broad term for classifying a ethnic group. I think a better way to describe it would be Hebrew.

Jewish= follower of Judaism
Hebrew=Speaker of Hebrew or closely related semitic languages, a descendant of the Hebrew speaking tribes of modern day Israel and Palestine
>>
Goebbels looked very ratty. And look at this motherfucker, looks like a true Aryan übermensch right? In fact pretty much none of the nazi leadership looked Nordic at all.

A quite good read imho http://home.alphalink.com.au/~radnat/gregor.html
>>
File: Himmler-1930.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Himmler-1930.jpg
69 KB, 1000x1000
>>304898
Forgot pic
>>
>>304898
Well, Erwin Rommel was pretty Aryan desu
>>
>>304861
I could get behind this
>>
I always thought most of the Nazi elite looked Italian.
>>
>>304549
I doubt he did. The fact of the matter is that stereotypes often are incomplete. The stereotypically Jewish look is pretty vague and also quite subtle. Millions of people who look Jewish aren't, and millions of Jews (perhaps half of all Ashkenazim) don't look visibly Jewish.

Many Europeans have some distant Middle Eastern ancestry due to millenia of proximity, so the combination of European and Levantine features most often associated with Jews is found all throughout Europe's Christian populations.
>>
>>304549
he also was good at propaganda
>>
>>304800
Judaism is a religion with a tribal element.

Genetic isolation means that there are serveral associated ethnicities. "Ashkenazi" and "Mizrahi" are religious rites before all else, but also represent ethnic groups.

Many Ashkenazim are not Jewish technically, and many Jewish people have no or only minimal "ethnic Jewish" heritage due to conversion and intermarriage.
>>
>>304762
>NOT DRESSING AS A JEW. Damnit. Put down those huge ass glasses, style that hair and wear something slick. A tucked in shirt? Do you WANT to get sent to Auschwitz?
>being this muck of a Kek
>>
>>304549

He kind of looked like a rodent. He was like a rodent villain, like the rat king or Ratigan.
>>
>>304898
I noticed that too. Nearly all of the nazi officials had dark hair and looked a bit homely. I'd be curious how much self-loathing went into that master race shit.
>>
>>304905

Himler was japanese. He was an honorary aryan.
>>
No he doesn't, he's actually a very typical example of a certain type of German face.
>>
>>304976
To be fair it's really hard to find any relevant people who looked Nordic.
>>
>>304813
Interestingly Jews in England were often stereotyped as "swarthy" or "black" in England after the 17th century, but that's only because England's Jewish community was almost entirely Iberian.

As Anglos, our Jewish stereotypes are heavily based on the appearance of Sephardic Jews, even though 95% of the Jews we know are actually Ashkenazi.
>>
File: Judah_P_Benjamin_crop.jpg (246 KB, 966x1199) Image search: [Google]
Judah_P_Benjamin_crop.jpg
246 KB, 966x1199
>>305009
Eh, its closer to 90, but yeah.

This guy was also a Sephardic jew, there's a lot diversity in even their subgroups.
>>
>>304970

RATTIGAN

OH RATTIGAN

THE WORLDS GREATEST RAT
>>
>>304549
Looks more Italian than Jewish
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.