[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be the best solution for the partition of Antolia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: King-Crane Commission Report.jpg (242 KB, 1240x658) Image search: [Google]
King-Crane Commission Report.jpg
242 KB, 1240x658
What would be the best solution for the partition of Antolia after the resolve of Ottoman Empire?
>>
File: TreatyOfSevres_(corrected).png (98 KB, 1024x738) Image search: [Google]
TreatyOfSevres_(corrected).png
98 KB, 1024x738
This but with Constantinople going to Greece.
>>
i want /int/ to fuck off
>>
>>31630
>Constantinople going to Greece.
They can't even rule themselves, let it alone having such a great area. I posted the first map just because of International Constantinopolitan State. That way there would be a rich and developed state. Much richer than Hong Kong and Singapore even. And such an old city wouldn't be ruined like today.
>>
>>31642
How is this /int/?
>>
Best for who? Because what was best for the Allies, the Turks, the Kurds, and basically everyone else was radically different.
>>
>>31768
Best for stability and development in general.
>>
>>31630
Literally meme to be honest. That kind of retarded treaties caused the problems that lasting even today.
>>
>>30079
>another turkey thread
>>
>>31725
If Greece had all the land they claim like South Albania, Macedonia and Istanbul not to mention West and South Anatolia then they would be far more able to run there nation along with not tanking there economy with a population exchange with the Turks. In addition to this a large Armenia would help counter any later Turkish Revanchism.
>>
>>32094
Talking resources-wise your claim is invalid. It wouldn't add anything to Greece, other than bigger mass of land more problems with minorities, since in that case Turkey wouldn't be willing to accept population exchange in order to protect their claims in those lands.
>>
>>32399
If they had Constantinople they could fund a great deal of there government just from the Sound Dues as well as that they'd have the coal fields of western Anatolia along with more farmland.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.