[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /his/ who think that Napoleon didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: napepeon.jpg (42 KB, 500x201) Image search: [Google]
napepeon.jpg
42 KB, 500x201
>there are people on /his/ who think that Napoleon didn't save the French Revolution

How can you live with such ignorance?
>>
Bonapartism is the synthesis of monarchy and revolution. The ultimate solution to the illnesses of our time.

Napoleon was far above and beyond a mere saviour of the revolution. He in fact saved the entire world, the world simply hasn't realized it just yet.
>>
File: leo-tolstoy.jpg (14 KB, 275x386) Image search: [Google]
leo-tolstoy.jpg
14 KB, 275x386
>mfw bonapartists are posting on the same board as me.
>>
>>300117
Because i have watch the cours of henri guillemin on Napoleon being debunked

http://www.rts.ch/archives/dossiers/henri-guillemin/3477989-napoleon.html
>>
Even Beethoven thought Napoleon declaring himself emperor was kinda the opposite of revolutionary values.
>>
>Another Napoleon dicksucking thread

This is literally all /his/ is
>>
>>302762
truly, what would western history be without Napoleon dick sucking?
>>
File: oh thats ter.gif (3 MB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
oh thats ter.gif
3 MB, 500x434
>>300448
So the world will be saved by a french man?
>>
File: HoratioNelson1.jpg (2 MB, 2074x2500) Image search: [Google]
HoratioNelson1.jpg
2 MB, 2074x2500
lol scrub
>>
>>302762
Very important and misunderstood man. Tons of books on him aren't by accident.
>>
>save the French Revolution

This is why he's a shit
>>
>>302989
I bet he does a mean tap dance
>>
>>302989
Shorter than Napoleon lel
>>
>>304671
Not hard to understand that all of these "important misunderstood men" were just self-absorbed military leaders who selfishly wished to create powerful and prosperous lands, thereby becoming immortalized in recorded history as "great." Augustus, Napoleon, Clovis, Charlemagne, Alexander, Caesar, all of them were the same.
>>
>>300463
>we did so well beating those evil frogs guys! I said so in my book!
>see how we valiantly and courageously order all the peasants to burn their own homes and livelihoods and run away to St Petersburg and close our eyes and hope he goes away
>>
>>302857
yes, by me in particular
>>
>>302857
>Napoleon
>a Frenchman
>>
lol pleb
>>
>>306023
Reminder that Blucher saved Wellington at Waterloo and Napoleon would have sent the slimy brits packing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.