[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Russia General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Russia.jpg (21 KB, 180x248) Image search: [Google]
Russia.jpg
21 KB, 180x248
Hey /his/ is there Any good books on the White Russian Movement, The Cossack's or the Russian Liberation Army? Also White Russia General
>>
File: unger sternberg senpai.jpg (39 KB, 512x338) Image search: [Google]
unger sternberg senpai.jpg
39 KB, 512x338
>>296523
>russians
>white

sorry, couldnt help myself

any good book about based Bloody Baron?
>>
>>296523
I’d just like to interject for a moment. What everyone is referring to as Russia, is in fact, Mongolia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Lesser Mongolia. Russia is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Mongolian Empire made useful by the Mongols, the Great Khan and the Mongolian Army comprising a full country as defined by the League of Asians.

Many countries exist as a modified part of the Mongolian empire every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the part of Mongolian empire which is widely discussed today is often called “Russia”, and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the part of Mongolian empire, developed by the world revolution.

There really is a Russia, and these people are living in it, but it is just a part of the country they live in. Russia is the local government: the government in the system that creates the state-specific legislation. The local government is an essential part of a country, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete country. Russia is normally thought of in combination with the Mongol empire: the whole system is basically Mongolian empire with Russia included, or Mongolian empire/Russia. All the so-called “Russia” versions are really distortions of Mongolian empire/Russia.
>>
>>296617
yeah ok thanks, lets get back on topic of the White Russian Movement Pls
>>
>>296523
bump for Cossacks, i would like some book recomendations about them
>>
>>296523
>Any good books on the White Russian Movement, The Cossack's or the Russian Liberation Army?
Don't know any but here's the white version of farewell of slavianka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dVmvz6h_BE
>>
File: Wrangel.jpg (9 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
Wrangel.jpg
9 KB, 184x274
>>296734
Based Wrangel smiles Upon this
>>
>>296523
Peter Kenez, "Civil War in South Russia" is pretty good.
For the eastern front I don't know anything about Kolchak, but "White Terror" by Jamie Bisher has a lot about the Cossack atamans like Semenov.

>>296599
Not in English. There's "Bloody White Baron" by Palmer, but it operates on a thoroughly modern morality and worlview. Not a very good approach for history in general, and especially bad a biography of a guy whose outlook and philosophy were more medieval than XXth century. "White Terror" has some stuff about Ungern, but it's mainly about his time with Semenov.
>>
>>296743
>>296763
Wrangel's memoirs are pretty good. He really points out all the errors made by the White leadership, although he obviously obfuscates stuff that's less favorable to him personally.
Denikin's memoirs might be worth a read as well.
Dunno if full versions of those came out in English though.
>>
File: RLA.jpg (47 KB, 336x480) Image search: [Google]
RLA.jpg
47 KB, 336x480
>>296523
Any good books on the Russian Liberation Army and the White movement during WW2
>>
>>296763
thanks. still better than nothing. there is notmuch in Czech either. Maybe I should try to look for something in German.
>>
>>296831
I know for sure that Kenez' book is on google books, and Bisher's can be found as an ebook as well, if that helps.
>>
>>296523
The White Russians did basically every bad thing the Reds did during the Russian Civil War.
>>
>>296859
They defended Russia from the reds, so they had the moral high ground.
>>
>>296523
http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199791279/obo-9780199791279-0051.xml?rskey=Nz9v6Y&result=1&q=white+russia#obo-9780199791279-0051-div1-0022

some general works are shown here and you can download a lot of them off of bookzz
>>
>>296859
Except they didn't plunge the country into civil war when already threatened by the Eternal Kraut.
>>
File: 1448244051022.jpg (51 KB, 715x611) Image search: [Google]
1448244051022.jpg
51 KB, 715x611
>>296523
I recently read Franco's International Brigades by Christopher Othen, one of its chapters is dedicated to the White Russian who fought in the Spanish Civil War. Check it out OP it's an interesting read.
>>
>>298017
*White Russians
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.