[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which constitution is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mongolia.png (569 KB, 610x613) Image search: [Google]
mongolia.png
569 KB, 610x613
Which constitution is the best?
>>
Kawaii
>>
>>295572
I personally enjoy Swiss and Austrian ones, and not just because I fucking had to analyze them for coursework.

Well that too, but they're actually very well worded and they feel almost impeccable judicially with everything covered.
>>
>>295572

I'll probably be memed, but if you take the U.S. constitution it isn't so bad.
>>
>constitution of the republic of Mongolia
>in french
for what purpose exactly?
>>
Ideally, the U.S Constitution is the best, which in large part my own country's constitution is built upon.(Norway).

But in practice, no constitution matters, because people will find a way to violate it anyway.
>>
>>295572
None
>>295781
I'm also curious.
>>
>>295781
For teaching French people about the wonders of Mongolia, you mongoloid.

Or maybe it's because French was/is considered to be the official diplomatic language or some shit like that.
>>
>>295793
>For teaching French people about the wonders of Mongolia, you mongoloid.
That's understandable, but what's up with the format then?
I can understand a tiny version of the constitution, I can understand a translation of the constitution, but the combination of both would be aiming for such a small demographic, it's hilarious it got made.
>>
>>295803
I was joking, the serious thought was the latter. It's probably some limited edition copy used for protocol services or something like that.
>>
>>295572
Japan's is pretty cool. If only they'd listen to it.
>>
>>295793
>The official diplomatic language

Maybe in the 18th-19th

Its called english. We're speaking it right now
>>
>>295793
>Or maybe it's because French was/is considered to be the official diplomatic language or some shit like that.
Also since it's the "république populaire"/people's republic, it's from the era when Mongolia was part of the soviet union, and I doubt they used french for their international communication and negociation.
>>
>>295781
Because it sounds cool.
>>
File: 1375965199114.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1375965199114.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>295919
Sounds weak and half-willed, like the words arent worth the time spent to say.

English stronk
>>
>>295708
my nigga
>>
>>295572
The Swiss constitution is probably the best.

The US constitution would be fine if the "people" was not understood to denote everyone but white landholding males.
>>
>>296251
>Preamble
>In the name of Almighty God!
into the trash it goes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.