[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many autistic presidents have we had? I know Jefferson was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: lincoln.jpg (25 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
lincoln.jpg
25 KB, 360x235
How many autistic presidents have we had? I know Jefferson was one. Possibly Lincoln.
>>
I think there were a lot of autistic leaders before the arrival of television. Before, appearances didn't matter as much. But with TV, if you acted like an autist, everyone would see you and you'd have no chance of winning.
>>
Woodrow Wilson might have been an autist. Same with Richard Nixon.
>>
Teddy Roosevelt might have been autistic. Like one poster said, those behaviors were more acceptable before TV and the lot came about. It's a shame that psychiatry and their labeling have destroyed the human condition.
>>
Hitler was autistic. If you look at the DSM checklist of the symptoms, Hitler meets pretty much every single one.
>>
>>291645
bullshit
>>
>>291692
Read about his life before WW1. He might as well have been posting on /r9k/. Dude was definitely on the spectrum.
>>
>>291692
He was a meth/opiate addict and had tons of mental illness. This was the guy preaching about the aryan society full superhumans. Hitler would have been sent straight to the gas chamber.
>>
Jefferson was bull-fucking white slaves and many women on his plantation. How could he be an autist?
>>
>>292199
Autistics don't just have a bump where their crotch is retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 280x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 280x215
>you will never be a highly intelligent nigger cyborg autistic hybrid between Jefferson and his nigger sex slave
>>
>>292199
Pretty sure it's easy to fuck a slave when you're the slave master. But a lot of people have said Jefferson was an autist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.