[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Exodus really happen? Stormfags need not answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Exodus-20-22.jpg (140 KB, 833x625) Image search: [Google]
Exodus-20-22.jpg
140 KB, 833x625
Did the Exodus really happen? Stormfags need not answer
>>
muh storm
muh pol

please fuck off to reddit youre the reason history board will be shit
>>
>>28796
polfags is the reason the history board will be shit
>>
>>28780
No. There is no scientifical evidence of it.
>>
>>28796
>not wanting the board to be filled up with tinfoil hat conspiracy theories and bad pseudohistory is a bad thing
>>
>>28796
Even without /pol/, board's general "aggressive" jobless history major aura makes threads shit.
>>
>>28825
Constant threads with nothing but bitching about some mysterious bogeyman seems to be a quality board to you.
>>
>>28823
What kind of evidence would there be?
>>
>>28981
Egyptians took meticulous notes of everything they did and had. There's nothing showing any kind of exodus or that they were involved in the building of the pyramids.
>>
>>29131
Is it even claimed by anyone that the hebrews built the pyramids?
>>
>>28796
mad
>>
>>28780
>>28819
>>28825
>>28862
>>30955
Whats with all the sjws on /his/?
>>
>>31711
What's with all the stormfags on /his/?
>>
>>31796
I'm proud of being white, what the problem with that?
>>
>>31882
Being proud of being white isn't the issue and you know it, don't play coy
>>
Yes it totally happened

Source: I am

Also I never hardened that pharaoh's fat cunt heart that is a mistranslation
>>
Stormfag and proud.
>>
>>31711
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>31976
oh yeah, the issue here is you sjws are triggered by "problematic, toxic opinions" and most of those opinion come from /pol/. so you want to shut anyone who has different opinions
>>32043
fuck off back to /leftpol/, you fucking SJW
>>
>>28780
>>28780
There is absolutely no historical proof of it happening
>>28981
mention of hebrews living in egypt and being enslaved, since according to they became a big part of Egypt's population, also the 10 plagues, you think they would mention every single first born in the kingdom dying the same exact night.
>>
>>32067
I'm not an sjw, and I'm not triggered by people's opinions, it's just that once stormfags start posting, all legitimacy and serious discussion is drained from the thread
>>
>>32167
So you're a redditor.
>>
>>32167
all legitimacy was lost from /his/ once you sjws invaded
>>
SJW Logic: Only our view is allowed! That is how open minded we are. If you disagree with us, you're a stormfag.
>>
There is no proof of it happening. There is no archaeological evidence or anything. Basically nothing.

The connection with the Hyksos doesn't line up. None of the chronology that has been tried lines up. It's just way too early.

It probably preserves an authentic folk tradition of something that maybe really happened, like a large Hebrew family or household or even group sojourning in Egypt, and a bunch of legends about them, but it almost certainly doesn't reflect an actual massive population displacement. Though those could happen, there's just no evidence of it.
>>
I just exodused out of this thread
>>
>>28780
No. There's absolutely zero proof that the Jews were enslaved and then led to wander in the desert.

>>29183
Yes. Many people still believe the pyramids were built by slaves (i.e. Jewish slaves).
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.