[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Jesus went to India and was a student of Buddha"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 180.jpg (10 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
180.jpg
10 KB, 600x600
>"Jesus went to India and was a student of Buddha"
>>
>>287269
who the fuck says this lmao
>>
>>287280
Sjw "buddhists"
>>
Caesar went to China and was a student of Sun Tzu.
>>
>>287280
Sylvia Browne
>>
Muhammad was actually originally a Viking ex-soldier who studied under Confucius.
>>
Hitler went to America and was a groupie for Huey Lewis and the News
>>
>>287391
I'm converting right now.
>>
>>287398
Well Hitler was a fan of American race hardliner and based much of his policies on the book the guy wrote.
>>
Jesus was German and went to Judea to attempt to civilized the Jewish savages.
>>
File: man_from_earth-620x347.png (247 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
man_from_earth-620x347.png
247 KB, 620x347
>>287280
The movie "The Man from Earth"
Its actually pretty enjoyable desu, makes you think.
>>
George W Bush never happened. He's a figment of our imagination. We project him onto the world to verify our stereotypes of America
>>
>>287269
No one says this. However people do think that there was a link between Jesus's teaching and buddhism (not buddha of course) which had spread towards the middle east.

>Wise men form the East follow a star to find the new King (or Lama)
>Bible says nothing about him growing up (protip, he was in India learning shit)
>comes back with a radical new philosophy different from anything else at the time (no wonder the new testament contradicts the old.
>Resurrection is a translator error of resuscitation. Did not die on the cross
>Comes back a few days later and says "i must be going now, see you"
>travels to India
>Known as Issa
>Tomb is in Kashmir to this day with visible stylised footprints showing scars on feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acqgY04hhzM

Watch this documentary from BBC4 it's cool.
>>
>>287269
Can we do better than India? Yes we can.

"Jesus Christ did not die on the cross at Golgotha. Instead his brother, Isukiri,[2] took his place on the cross, while Jesus fled across Siberia to Mutsu Province, in northern Japan. Once in Japan, he became a rice farmer, married, and raised a family with three daughters near what is now Shingō."

Isukiri must have been a badass, and a true bro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.