[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yall like Extra History? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: yofamtbhsmh.jpg (26 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
yofamtbhsmh.jpg
26 KB, 970x545
Yall like Extra History?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pf6PMSB8uo

The series is alot of fun. Never really cared for learning history till they branched away from game development subjects.
>>
>>28296

I like it even though the crusader series was riddled with white guilt
>>
>being a fan of this or the video games one
how
>>
>>28296
I watched an hour long video by this dude about how spiritual aliens and magic stuff explains a bunch of human history of the last 10000~ years. The guy is a nutjob but I enjoyed the video.
>>
Does his spirit science stuff explain the pyramids?
>>
>>29111
This.

Extra History is borderline worse than crash course. They even drew some Romans as blacks and east Asians. His videos on the Crusades are full of historical inaccuracy.
>>
>>28296
AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29297
It's a long story but basically some great spirit beings living on a much higher dimension than us brought them into existence immediately through thought alone.
>>
>>28296
>liking white guilt revisionism bullshit

baka desu senpai
>>
>>28296
>Yall like Extra History?
It is juvenile popularisation from a narrow source basis. So no.
>>
>>28296
>Let's make history F U N
History is already fun without cute illustrations, why can't normies see this?
>>
>>29304
Are we going to potrait crusaders as dindus just like /pol/?
>>
>>28296
The South Seas Episodes were good
>>
>>29304
East Asians in Rome is a ridiculous idea, but there were probably some small amount of blacks. Slaves from Nubia, for example.
>>
>alot
>Extra Credits

Please kindly kill yourself, you fucking scumbag.
>>
>>29271
I know what you're talking about , emerald tablets of Thoth and the crystal meme shit or whatever ? Is it really the same guy? LMAO .
>>
>>34358
>>29271
No it isn't the same guy. That fucker purposefully emulates Extra ___'s style because James Portnow actually tends to be pretty damn credible.
>>
File: download.png (2 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 240x160
>>31586
>dindus
>>
>>29465
This Extra History is fucking trash
>>
>>29304
>They even drew some Romans as blacks and east Asians

What? When?
>>
Utter garbage.

Anyone else watched the Spirit Science Extra Credits? He talks about ancient aliens and Scientology tier shit.
>>
>>28296
Is it like, alright for some dumb high school student to go into as entry level to get a grasp before reading real shit? Sure. Fine. I guess if you want to push it.

Is it at all good or accurate or even close to palatable? Fuck off.
>>
lost all credibility with that spirt science shit
>>
>>28296
Kill yourself.
>>
Watched some of the game videos years ago, came back to see the crusader videos and decided I've had enough.
>>
I'm not sure if people here actually think that Spirit Science is the same guy or if they're just trolling. Cause it's not the same guy.
>>
File: happy-knife.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
happy-knife.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>28296
>that faggot voice
No and don't post it ever again.
>>
I think it's pretty cute how the artist does his best to represent a 1:1 racial diversity of cartoon characters in their videos.
>>
>>28296
Garbage, just like crash course
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.