[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greek mythology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: zeus.jpg (154 KB, 800x1217) Image search: [Google]
zeus.jpg
154 KB, 800x1217
Daily reminder that greek mythology is all a big lie. All the interesting parts like the Trojan War, all the heroes, all the stories are made up and greeks spent most of their time on their ass like they do now. Lazy, good for nothing, non-white scum the whole lot of them
>>
>>28223
>mythology
>a lie

Holy shit really?
>>
>>28277
type in "did the trojan war really happen" or "was *name of hero* a real person" or anything similar into google and you'll see that many many people don't know this
>>
>>28223

>mythology is a lie

Oh wow

Thanks retard

I really thought there was a giant minataur living in a maze and that a sea god controlled the waves

Thanks for clearing that up

Kill yourself
>>
>>28223
t*rk in g*rmany I assume?
>>
>>28223
>mythology is a lie
Retarded turk-albanian spotted.
>>
>>28223
hahahah manyak ya
>>
>Trojan War is a myth
That's wrong though retard, archeology shows the city of Troy collapsed at the same date Greeks claimed to destroy it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War
>>
>>28322
There was a historical event where a large coalition of tribes massed together and sieged and destroyed the city of Troy in the 12th century BC when the Homeric stories were set.
>>
>>28223
Hold up hold up
You're telling me MYTHology is based on MYTHS and not on real events?
No fucking way son
>>
Was ist going on in das thread?
>>
>>28223
So just like abrahamic mythologies
I knew that already
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.