[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447685549402.jpg (66 KB, 226x270) Image search: [Google]
1447685549402.jpg
66 KB, 226x270
Let's discuss Islam
>>
>>280395
it's a religion. it exists
>>
>>280395
Literally reddit
>>
>>280382

I've heard, but never with like an actual citation behind it, that one of the "mainstream" Islamic beliefs is that the Tanach and the Gospels and whatnot aren't accurate recordings of the teachings of Moses and Jesus (among others), and that such religious leaders "really" preached Islam.

Is this an actual Islamic belief? If so, what basis does it have?
>>
>>280395
But Mo was a pedophile warlord.
>>
Wasn't Muhammad a failed Jewish preacher who fucked off to start his own religion after no one would listen to him?
>>
File: 1388468039855.jpg (19 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
1388468039855.jpg
19 KB, 412x352
>>280395
>being this triggered
>>
>>280464
That's basically the background of their creation myth, so to speak. Mohammed is the final prophet because God made absolutely sure to get it right this time.

What I find funny is that the one thing they had a pretty good chance of getting right, that the original texts had been heavily corrupted over time, ended up being wrong.
>>
>>280464
Muslims believe that Islam was the first religion ever practiced by humankind, and all other religions come from corrupted forms of islam or just superstition. Rather than introducing new things, prophets are mostly reminding the good religion to the people.

Source: Manga deviantart girl
>>
>>280382
TAKBIR MY BROTHERS

WE WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
>>
>>280382
In reality we can't discuss Islam without dicussing Judasim, in particular Babylonian Judaism.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.