[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If one could time travel back to the past to see the origins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: travel-back-in-time.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
travel-back-in-time.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
If one could time travel back to the past to see the origins of Christianity or Islam, what would they realistically expect to see?
>>
>>272155
A 40 year old raping a 8 year old girl
>>
>>272170

go away /pol/
>>
>>272155
shittier religions that they replaced
>>
>>272170

This

also it's worth noting Muhammad structured his creed to be a form of power-control for himself and his ambitions

Jesus was just a magician with a troupe wandering around and Christianity didn't gain any traction for centuries
>>
>>272180
the replacement of the pagan religions did not happen overnight though
>>
>>272178
>>272170
I'm not /pol/, but that's the truth.

Early Christians were probably better people than current Christians. They were basically hippies. Peace and love and sharing.
>>
>>272195
>Early Christians were probably better people than current Christians. They were basically hippies. Peace and love and sharing.

and your proof is....?
>>
>>272155
An apocalypse cultist Jew and a clever Arab.
>>
>>272155
For Islam >>272170

For Christianity, an elaborate ruse to cover up the sins of the whore, Mary
>>
War, slavery, battle of religions...
>>
>>272191
I'e heard about this, what actually happened, no bs
>>
>>272206

These guys got routinely rounded up, fed to Lions, ostracized, had to practice in the dark, and were blamed for the great fire of Rome

No doubt violent political entities have embraced Christianity after the fact but the roots of the religion are pacifist
>>
>>272170
Kek, /thread
>>
>>272155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RFK5u5lkhA
>>
>>272155
Jews and rape in both Islam and Christianity
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.