[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occultism & Magick: Secret Societies & History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: Qu-est-ce-que-le-Grand-Orient.jpg (41 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Qu-est-ce-que-le-Grand-Orient.jpg
41 KB, 630x420
Hello /his/.
First, the library link:https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Secret societies are a topic that gets a lot of discussion, most of it garbage filled with conspiratorial fantasy or outright falsehood. It's also hard to give a history of these things as a secret society only remains truly secret if we never know about it. I guess I'll start with something as a model for prehistoric shamanic modes of initiation.

Kamaina is a form of assault sorcery. It's predicated on learning how to murder. Initiates will be trained how to attack to immobilize using blows to the head neck and shoulders along with dislocation, before administering various poisons sometimes straight from a snake fang, before sodomizing the victim with an armadillo tail or other similar object to strip out the musculature. When the victim dies the shaman returns to harvest the purified fluid of decomposition like an anteater probing an anthill. These guys are an extreme example of darkness. They are supposedly shapeshifters and community bullies. I bring them up as there's evidence these guys were operating before colonial contact in the Americas implying, given the location, that these guys didn't have much complex culture in their background, and are probably a good model for what secret initiation looked like before recorded word, at least on the darker aspects.
>>
>>415657
That said, the mode of initiation should be familiar if you keep up on these things. Songs of power are recited as the aspirant takes near fatal doses of mind altering compounds and going on a spirit journey. In the case of these assault shaman it tends to be conquering demons and the like, coming to terms with their own grave, etc. They return with powers beyond the day-to-day spells of their tribefolk, it's reckoned some of these guys have a power that's similar to force choke – it can crush and rupture organs and is supposedly manifested as a trail of black smoke emerging from the mouth of the shaman. You can read all about these guys in “In Darkness and Secrecy” and “Dark Shaman: Kamaina and the Poetics of a Violent Death”.

Before moving over to Greece I should note that while I don't really have much on what we'd consider in our eyes to be a secret society in middle Eastern cultures as Sumeria was rising, that doesn't mean groups of a religious nature did not open up shop with teachings closed off even from the literate, which could only be delivered in person through ceremony. We just don't have much archaeological record thereof. On the other hand, one could possibly reckon Judaism at the time of the First Temple as a quasi-secret mystery cult, what with names of god and veiled chambers. Egypt at least early and nominally appeared more mystery cult oriented, as most teachings were only veiled behind general illiteracy, to my knowledge.

We have evidence of yoga being practiced by the peoples of Mohenjo Daro but in truth we've got no way of knowing how their systems being constructed. Jan Fries' “Kali Kaula” goes into this. We've got solid evidence that by the time of 500-800 AD certain tantric sects had become more or less secret societies. We just don't know how far back this tradition extends, exactly.
>>
File: tumblr_llv9qzRtOj1qjdahdo1_500.jpg (118 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llv9qzRtOj1qjdahdo1_500.jpg
118 KB, 500x646
>>415667
So, Greece. One of the most well known mystery cults/secret societies were the Eleusinian Rites. This thing was in operation for hundreds of years before Christ, you can read all about it on the wiki in overview; in short it was a comment on the changing of the seasons, via the myth of Persephone, Hades, Demeter, etc., and then later, tied to the winemaking process another initiation concerning Iaccus. These rites were equinoctial and had a goodly number of appendant rites along with them. The European folder in my library has as much stiff scholarly reconstruction as I can dig up on the matters and have recommended folks use it for their own takes on Greek religion.

While these rites were going on, according to Coming Forth by Day, spells were being recited at the tombs of kings in Egypt to assure their rebirth as a star in the body of Nut.

Jumping ahead we could probably qualify the Essenes as a mystery cult. Maybe even a handful of factions in the temple that'd continued Hekhalot and Mervaka mysticism. In any case, aside from prosecutions of varying size from Rome, surely some Gnostic sects had gone underground due to complex reasons. This is a really touchy subject as people like to either present the Gnostics as heretics and ignore them or they essentialize and champion them without really understanding the diversity of sects under that banner. Rudolph in “Gnosis: The Nature and History of Gnosticism” throughout and toward the end lends credence to the idea that some attacks on the Gnostics made by detractors actually have some mass behind them. Accusations of blood rites and orgies; the thing is not every single Gnostic sect though Demiurge was bad, moreover, some while seeing the material as corrupt sought not renunciation but synthesis with the material.
>>
>>415676
I should note that toward the end of this period we get the Mandean groups who likely are the origin point for most of what we understand as ritual magick these days. They'd recite spells for the intercession of various angels and spirits, up to and including passage through the world of the dead and afterlife.

Toward the end of the Gnostic suppression, we see Bon and Buddhism meld into Vajrayana. Within a couple hundred years, Abhinavagupta gives Buddha the finger and starts to synchretize Vajrayana with native tribal Kashmiri Saivism. As mentioned, these groups in the vamacara tradition went underground to continue their practices in peace. It's actually kind of cute, given the secrecy of some of these groups, modern mainstream Hinduism often reacts to evidence of practice of these modes like we do to Satanism. Nothing funnier than watching Vaishnavu panic over skulls found along the river bank in modern news reports.

In 800 AD we see the first closed community in Egypt devoted to what would become Kabbalah; the Genizah fragments appear to be the first deviation from Hekhalot and Merkava mysticism into the material which would serve as the basis of Luria and Leon's elaborations & Zohar.

Obviously, I'm skipping around a bit. While Knights Templar could technically be construed as a secret society, I think occult templarism is a boogeyman that needs quashed. Moreover, the Hashishim, as I understand the history, is largely the fanciful product of Magellan's tall tales. Yes they existed but the hash eating and insanity are probably embellishment.
>>
File: operativemasons.jpg (588 KB, 1017x964) Image search: [Google]
operativemasons.jpg
588 KB, 1017x964
>>415690
Through the 12-1300's, we see the first codifications of purely operative Freemasonry. These guys were learning how to cut stone and the precepts of their trade by short succinct initiations. Some of the origin myths passed around at the time would be familiar to a Modern Freemason: Egypt, Babylon, the Bible in general. More oddly, there were a few groups claiming Druidic ties. This state of affairs is going to continue for a loooong time before the enterprise becomes speculative. This would mark the start of the era of the secret society as most of us would traditionally understand it.

In the 1400's, we get the establishment of the Platonic Academy sponsored by a Medici in Florence. While goings-on there probably didn't reach too deeply into the mystical, it's probably where our modern occult tradition arose out of – melding the Arabic grimoires on alchemy and astrology with slightly older material to produce the esoteric tradition that grimoires of the West would be drawing from for at least the next 400 years, and in some aspects even to this day. I've no evidence of this conjecture, but I'd say it's a solid one given there's a huge dropoff of Western grimoire material before the establishment of this academy.

From this academy, Pico della Mirandolabecame the first Christian scholar to master the Jewish mystical theology of Kabbalah. He attempted to develop a form of syncretism whereby different systems of thought could be harmonized based on shared elements of truth. Pico asserted that even though Platonism and Christianity had different views, they held some truths in common.
>>
File: 2705.gif (13 KB, 400x724) Image search: [Google]
2705.gif
13 KB, 400x724
>>415698
In 1606 and 1616, we have the publication of the Rosicrucian manifestos. Shortly after this with the Enlightenment underway, it seems that Master Masons were giving way to architects proper and began initiating non-crafters into the organization due to the close contact these two factions were having. I do not think these two phenomena are coincidence. Great minds like Renes Descartes searched long for the Rosicrucians but never found them. Surely that many brilliant minds coming together to hunt down an organization but not finding one is going to produce strange results. Oddly enough, Chemical Wedding bears an image from John Dee's Hieroglyphic Monad. The network of protoscientists of which Dee was a member gave others the idea to form the 'Invisible College', which was precursor for the Royal Society.

The original manifestos were probably written by these dudes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Khunrath
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Valentinus_Andreae

The legend inspired a variety of works, among them the works of Michael Maier (1568–1622) of Germany; Robert Fludd (1574–1637) and Elias Ashmole (1617–1692) of England; Teophilus Schweighardt Constantiens, Gotthardus Arthusius, Julius Sperber, Henricus Madathanus, Gabriel Naudé, Thomas Vaughan and others. In Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chimicum britannicum (1650) he defends the Rosicrucians. Some later works impacting Rosicrucianism were the Opus magocabalisticum et theosophicum byGeorge von Welling (1719)--of alchemical and paracelsian inspiration—and the Aureum Vellus oder Goldenes Vliess by Hermann Fictuld in 1749.
>>
>>415710
Anyhow while some of these concepts were being sublimated into Freemasonry, over in Germany, Freemasonry was sublimating into it: Enter the Order of the Golden and Rosy Cross, the first real Rosicrucian initiatory order. We don't know a huge amount about them, but I've got som papers in the academic folder which delve into who the founding GD members were in contact with in Germany. I'm fairly confident that the cipher manuscripts of the GD look more like OGRC than the SIRA rites do. SRIA was a group founded on the model of OGRC within Freemasonry proper.

Also in Germany around this time, or Bavaria at least, Adam Weishaupt was consolidating power inside of his new Illuminati Order or the Perfectibilists. If you're used to Alex Jones or rambling Christian blogs, please fuck right off. We have zero evidence of the survival of the Illuminati via a chain of lineal succession into the Revolution. To exemplify this, the number one incident conspiracy nuts point to in justification of survival is the death of Lanz, but:
>>
File: Bavarian-Illuminati-Priest.gif (191 KB, 1005x710) Image search: [Google]
Bavarian-Illuminati-Priest.gif
191 KB, 1005x710
>>415726>Retellingsof the death of Lanz, an Illuminati courier, who was struck by lightning in Abschrift [Apologie, p. 229], illustrate the mythology that has grown up around the history of the Illuminati. Lack of research and a disdain for historical accuracy has led conspiracy theorists to confuse Johann Jakob Lanz, a non-Illuminati secular priest in Erding, and friend of Weishaupt, with Franz Georg Lang, a court advisor in Eichstätt who was active in the Illuminati under the name Tamerlan. Barruel mistakenly translated "Weltpriester", or secular priest, as apostate priest and subsequent writers such as Webster and Miller have repeated this error. Eckert renamed Weishaupt’s friend as Lanze and had him struck by lightning while carrying dispatches in Silesia. Miller cited Eckert but renamed Lanz as Jacob Lang and placed the lightning strike in Ratisbon. The importance of the papers found on Lanz has also been over-stressed, considering that his death on 10 July 1785 came some time after the first two edicts for suppression — issued on 22 June 1784 and 2 March 1785 — and some time before the mid-October 1786 raids on Zwack and Bassus, and the final edict on 16 August 1787. This is a minor detail in the history but it illustrates the lack of accuracy often displayed by detractors of the Illuminati.

Illuminism was broken into three tiers. The nursery or introductory degrees essentially had you drilling and writing papers on classical thinkers and topics. The next tier was a revision of Freemasonry. The final tier was a series of lectures on Weishaupt's Docetism, actually well justified by Biblical quote, and the implications this has on secular humanism and its cause. You can read all about this in the original German Illuminati papers I've got in the library or in the recently published “Secret School of Wisdom” which I don't have a digital copy of.
>>
>>415732
This point would be one of the better places to drop one of my favorite wikipedia links, the history of freemasonry. You can lose dozens of hours just verifying their citations, it's a comprehensive article and frankly I don't have the space or stamina to give more than the sketches above:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Freemasonry

^This doesn't go into much detail on some of the stranger appendant orders. Remember the claims of Druidry in Freemasonry? Well, they pop back up again in Memphiz/Mizraim. I've got their original degrees in the library via Collecteana from before Yarker's lists of signs, grips, words, knocks, and regalia. Given SRIA's a Freemasonic outfit I can pick up here with the stuff from last thread:

>Membership in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, founded in 1888, included aesthetes such as Algernon Swinburne and prominent Irish poet W.B. Yeats; the great magickians McGregor Matthews, and later the infamous Aleister Crowley --but not Oscar Wilde. Oscar was frying other fish at the time. His wife Constance Wilde was a member. Richard Ellmann, in his carefully researched biography of Wilde, makes no mention of Constance Wilde’s Golden Dawn Membership. There is just a notation that Oscar and Constance pursued their own interests.

Around this time, in the late 1800's, a young and curious chemistry student at Cambridge gets in touch with Waite of the Rider-Waite tarot deck. The chemistry student wants to know more about an alleged magical fraternity, so Waite passes the kid a copy of Eckartshausen's Cloud Upon the Sanctuary.

The chemistry student absolutely devours the book and won't shut up about it to his friends, one of them being a guy into cocaine and Buddhism. The guy into Buddhism starts to imply that he knows the very secret order hinted at by Waite and Cloud upon the Sanctuary, and that's how Crowley gets introduced to the Golden Dawn through Allan Bennett.
>>
File: Crowley.jpg (110 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
Crowley.jpg
110 KB, 466x700
The notes Crowley took as a member of the golden dawn are all in my Yorke Microfilm collection and also in OTO Rituals and Sex Magick, or maybe How to make your own McOTO.

Things start to get dicey.

Mathers thinks Bennett and Crowley are brilliant but Westcott and other more conservative members are leery of the kid. That doesn't matter much as Westcott strokes the fuck out and goes incapacitated.

Mathers and Crowley work together on an edition of the Lemegeton, or the Clavicle of Solomon, which supposedly gives the operator control over any one of 72 "demons" and their legions. It's still one of the more popular editions even if AC makes some odd assumptions and mutilates a few of the sigils.

People are getting even more squicked out at Crowley and Bennett. They were probably fucking and doing huge amounts of drugs while practicing the middle teachings of GD and advancing the Order's understanding of yoga via Allan's contacts.

Crowley then buys the infamous Boleskine, his house on Loch Ness. He buys it with the intention of completing the 'Abramelin' ritual which gave complete and total control of the pits of hell and put one in communication with their "Holy Guardian Angel". The house was chosen due to exact specifications, and his diaries record that as he performed the long-term ritual, footprints in the sand he'd brought in as per instruction from the ritual would routinely appear from spirits or whathaveyou.

Anyway AC's steaming along on Abramelin when some...thing I don't remember needs AC's attention so Mathers more or less begs the man to return to the Lodge. Whatever transpires there AC essentially demands to be made a 5=6, or Adept in the order, justified via the fact he's doing Abramelin while all the other lazy fucks are playing Enochian chess.

This doesn't go over to well with the Order and they tell him to get dicked. So he does a couple insignificant things then heads over to Paris's branch of the GD to be initiated by Mathers personally.
>>
File: tumblr_lmokgnlIw81qi7kaao1_500.jpg (44 KB, 420x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmokgnlIw81qi7kaao1_500.jpg
44 KB, 420x409
>>415759
Nobody in London wanted to recognize him so Mathers told AC to go fetch the Vault of the Adpets and it became a minor legal battle that Mathers/AC lost.

Spence suggests the whole ordeal was some kind of intelligence op to fuck up the GD. In any case, the GD implodes due to the drama and AC fucks off to Mexico to cool off, climb things, eat shrooms, and consider wtf to do.

He moves to Mexico City and attempts to form a new order the "Lamp of Invisible Light" but it falls to bits when the Enochian Angels he'd relied on to transmit the system essentially kicked him out of their realm of being. He stops working magick and begins considering climbing as a career.

This ends the Victorian era proper.
So over time eating shrooms and peyote and climbing big fuckin' rocks AC becomes a fedora tipping atheist. Rejects everything he used to be doing.

A couple years back he'd suggested Bennett just move to India full time, which he did. AC gets invited to come out to India to learn.

The Yorke Microfilms have material in them from that period including the diary "Nama Shiva-ya Namaha AUM."

His climbing buddies start to encourage him to take on K2, which he signs on for.

>British climbers Aleister Crowley (1875-1947), an occultist and hedonist, and Oscar Eckenstein (1859-1921) led an expedition of six climbers that made the first attempt to climb K2, from March to June, 1902. The party spent 68 days on the mountain, with only 8 clear days, attempting the northeast ridge. Spending two months at high altitude, the party made 5 summit attempts. The last one began on June 8 but 8 days of bad weather defeated them and they retreated after a high point of 21,407 feet (6,525 meters). Scraps of expedition clothing were later found below K2 and are displayed at Neptune Mountaineering in Boulder, Colorado.
>>
File: crucifixion.jpg (220 KB, 634x820) Image search: [Google]
crucifixion.jpg
220 KB, 634x820
>>415768
It's said that there was an avalanche and bad weather. AC was on death's door, pulled a gun, suggested leaving folks behind. Claimed to hear the voices of the demons of the mountain telling him how they'd all die.

So after all this he gets blackballed from the climbing community and goes off to hop across the planet with his wife and his newborn daughter.
So, it's alleged that in 1904, AC goes to Cairo, and his wife Rose gets possessed by a spirit while looking at exhibit 666, the "stele of revealing"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stele_of_Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu

He devises a ritual, 'to have any knowledge' and transmits a document called Liber L, the Book of the Law from an entity called Aiwas which claimed to be his Holy Guardian Angel.

My theory, which is substantiated by us having his travel records; he wasn't in Cairo at the alleged time, though he was in Cairo.

What I think is more significant is in China he took a fall and had a similar experience but less is known about it. He recovers while he sends his wife and child back home, though is daughter dies of malaria on the way.

AC returns to England in 1906 and performs a self initiation into the next degree of the Golden Dawn under the direction of the mysterious George Cecil Jones, another member of the GD.
>>
I could have sworn that the Goetia had specific months in which to summon, but I can't find it. For some reason I had the idea that Amdusias needed to be in mid January.

Also, how do I make the sigil out of copper, yet write upon it like it was paper? As far as metals go copper is fairly cheap and I was thinking of somehow melting pennies down or some such nonsense. I won't be able to go the full 9 yards but I'd like to get as close as my budget and time allows.
>>
File: aospare.jpg (171 KB, 700x1027) Image search: [Google]
aospare.jpg
171 KB, 700x1027
>>415780
>I could have sworn that the Goetia had specific months in which to summon, but I can't find it. For some reason I had the idea that Amdusias needed to be in mid January.
?
Maybe a notation in a stray edition or other grimoire?

>how to metal
Acid etch.

>melting pennies
Modern pennies are zinc with a thin copper plate. Just go to the craft shop, m8.

>>415777
>777
They start to conspire to create a new order out of the ashes of the Golden Dawn, and AC starts activating his old contacts and associating with the Earl of Tankerville a the time - You can read about the initiation in John St. John. Shortly after that his diaries pick up again in 1907, and you can read them in Equinox vol. 5:4, Sex and Religion. AC starts working magick again, hard, and starts having visions of "Christ" among other things. Rose burns some of his documents. I think the burnt documents were records of the HGA contact in China, and that The Book of the Law is an attempt in 1907 to replicate it. Hence why the dates and notes say it came from 1906, backdated to 1904. He also has the ritual to "have any knowledge" backdated from 1907 to 1904.

Ok so with 1908 wrapping up AC's writing feverishly.

He creates a whole new system called the A.'.A.'. meant to replace the Golden Dawn entirely. He starts taking students privately. One Victor Neuberg and another Austin Osman Spare. Spare's the more interesting of the two.

Pic related. Link related:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Osman_Spare
>>
File: Claudia.jpg (16 KB, 300x409) Image search: [Google]
Claudia.jpg
16 KB, 300x409
>>415795
AC travels to Algeria and starts working the Enochian material he'd left off with LIL and transmits a fuckload of strange material. He calls it The Vision and the Voice.

Upon return he's published a text called the Book of Lies. It draws the attention of and Reuss from Germany, Ruess had been attempting to reactivate the Bavarian Illuminati, and the two of them together had formed a group called the OTO or Ordo Templi Orientis. The Munich attempt at Illuminati revival failed, but the OTO was a condensation of the old and defunct Rites of Memphis & Mizraim.

You can learn more about the real actual historical Illuminati in either the original German in my library or from "Secret School of Wisdom" a recent translation of all the source documents. Some of the Illuminist modes of recognition like grips and signs made their way to the OTO.

So these Reuss German cats come to AC and tell them he's discovered the central secrets of their order as revealed in The Book of Lies. Crowley is given control over all English speaking OTO and begins rewriting their rituals.

Sometime before the war breaks out AC goes to America to start founding the updated OTO based on his rituals. He attracts followers like Charles Stanfield Jones who would later become a member of a hyper secretive Catholic organization.

I guess this ends around 1920 or so but things keep steaming along. I've neither the time nor space to get into the AA history after Cefalu, I've tried a few times and it just becomes inadequate, though I may try writing up a larger article on the topic sometime. I'd be happy to take questions on any given lineage of A.'.A.'. though, or really any modern secret society. There's a fuckton going on, South America's history with Thelema after Motta is mostly unwritten.

Also, I”m sure I've missed a few hundred political conspiracies, some that even overlap with the above material. P2 and Licio Gelli is an endlessly interesting topic through the modern era.
>>
File: oho.jpg (66 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
oho.jpg
66 KB, 360x240
>>415804
Bump.

Be sure to hand out pic related to your friends and family. Billy Breeze and Frater Corvus could always use the competition :3
>>
I was wondering if you had any resources on Shamanism, witchcraft(non - Wiccan) or stuff on astrology? Or if you could point me to resources that would have stuff?
>>
>Gurdjieff
I don't know, he gives a similar vibe to Crowley; somebody who couldn't achieve a spiritual "awaking" under a respected tradition, so they threw everything they previously learnt together in a inconsistent kitchen sink religion.
>>
File: dest_hp_thor_v3.jpg (371 KB, 960x332) Image search: [Google]
dest_hp_thor_v3.jpg
371 KB, 960x332
>>415891
>shamanism
Watchu want senpai?

I've got a pretty extensive academic folder that covers some aspects of shamanism from all over. Afro-Carib stuff in the Voodoo folder. Jaguar Within that covers shapechanging in SA art:
https://mega.nz/#!QBImHKQR!klNbqXTYRJcym36o6YBy-tiAxpxi7tleXhOqpgnofWQ

>witchcraft (non-Wiccan)
Specify a bit harder? I've got Sumerian protections against witchcraft in the grimoires section. I've got Cultus Sabbati in the Chumbley section.
https://mega.nz/#!VRRxDJbY!Q_z1eBLUhEuY6sGRqRtyciY4005aAlrA6BQYcOPxhwQ

Astrology is scattered all over, some in the Freemasonry folder and more in the Eastern folder.
>>
>>415892
Shriners, m8.

Also this?
>Mr. Phillips was well known in Masonic circles, holding
membership in Deadwood Lodge, No. 7, F. & A. M.; Royal Arch Chapter;
Dakota Commandery, No 1, K. T.; Deadwood Consistory, S. P. R. S.; and
Naja Temple of the Mystic Shrine. He was also connected with the
Benevolent Protective Order of Elks and the Ancient Order of United
Workmen and in religious faith was an Episcopalian.

>>415893
But AC did have awakenings in the West and East. He was trying to elaborate upon what he knew rather than just mixing it together. The diaries in the Yorke microfilms make both of these abundantly clear.
>>
File: 4503166.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4503166.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Freemasonry_in_France

^For the OP image; it's from a Grand Orient temple.

Pursuant to nothing, plug in Ekpe to your favorite journal proxy, these guys are what it looks like when Freemasonry blends into local African custom:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekpe
>>
File: ukara1a.jpg (194 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
ukara1a.jpg
194 KB, 500x394
>>416015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhSXQ_aw5fo
>>
Daily reminder occultism inherently fascist and only recently has it been opted by communists.
>>
>>416117
>Occultism has been practiced in some form or another in secret societies or mystery cults from the dawn of fucking time
>It is inherently based in an early 20th c. socio-political doctrine

I don't even dislike Fascism, particularly Integralism, but holy shit that's a dumb statement.
>>
I work for Shriners Hospital and they gave us the whole history and it seems pretty low key and innocent. You have to be a 3rd degree Mason, but after that when you get into Shriners its all just an old man's club and philanthropist/local helpers.

Is there a sinister side to Shriners? The lodge names all seem really silly, and the hats all hold fake show jewels.

The hospitals were completely run by donations and monthly Shriners fee's. Now they do accept insurance but only if a person has it, what's not covered by insurance is paid for by Shriners.

What am I missing?
>>
>>416141
Shiners tend to be "for fun".

Maybe they just like to help people. I have Freemasons in my family, I used to fish out by where the Shriners had their lodge. Just a bar and dining room from what I recall.

Most of these topics tend to be pretty innocent, hence why I made the thread.
>>
>>416117
Daily reminder that you're retarded. Socialism and capitalism are just the differences in breath of civilization. One is in and the other is out. Fascism is just one stage of another breath, called postmodernism. Antifascism or cultural Marxism is probably what you mean by communist, but you've got to see that it is just another breath of civilization.

Occultists understand these breaths and exist in both stages of each breath. There were capitalists that are occultists, and socialists. There are fascists that are occultists, and antifascists. Saying its one or the other is stupid.
>>
>>416177
Hi, you seem to be lost, you'll find plenty of New Age threads on /x/.
>>
>>416193
>I've never read uncle Ozzie.
>I've never heard of thesis and antithesis before.
>>
>>416128
That isn't even factually correct, fascism was practised in ancient Greece. Where do you think the name comes from?
>>
File: 1449338713313.jpg (64 KB, 620x632) Image search: [Google]
1449338713313.jpg
64 KB, 620x632
>>416201
>>416193
>>
File: 1449136304378.png (9 KB, 444x450) Image search: [Google]
1449136304378.png
9 KB, 444x450
>>416214
Could you please demonstrate the Corporatist/Syndicalist nature of Greek political bodies?
>>
Good thread, OP. I learned something.
>>
>>416193
>new age
Away away ye who are profane!
>>
>>416223
You're joking, right? Plato literally developed the entire concept of corporatism which Aristotle later expanded upon.
>>
File: randallgair.jpg (68 KB, 647x527) Image search: [Google]
randallgair.jpg
68 KB, 647x527
>>416230
Then I did my job :3
>>
File: 5497375981_4dce5eae71_b.jpg (494 KB, 628x1024) Image search: [Google]
5497375981_4dce5eae71_b.jpg
494 KB, 628x1024
>>416214
you are wrong about this, it was not greece, but Rome who was fascist and spoke latin.

Their emblem was the axe wrapped in a bundle of sticks, the original symbol of fascism, one which you can see in the congress and house of representatives in washington DC to this day.

For in truth all governments are a form of fascism.
>>
>>416238
I could be used as a template for how a good thread is supposed to look on /his/. Research goes into what ends up basically being an information dump with pictures about a certain subject to start off the thread, then there is resources given for if the reader wants to go deeper (such as the documentary and links you gave), and then some questions are answered, all BEFORE it devolves into arguments and shitposting.

As opposed, obviously, to threads that begin with a shitpost or bait (or both) to incite shitposting and blind argument about a subject that is only vaguely referenced in the OP.
>>
>>416257
I'm on this board because I used to make threads of this size and scope on /x/ but would then get ten or fifteen replies asking for help on pony tulpas, that or loli spam, or gore spam, or really anything else you can think of.

/his/ is a nice board.
>>
>>416266
You actually got spammed because people got tired of what eventually became Thelema recruiting threads, when people attempted to discuss anything else you lost your shit and tried to steer the conversation back to Crowley
>>
>>416266
what sort of groups are you initiated with that you can talk about or do you do this solo?
>>
>>416273
Crowley is a fucking joke m8.

Yes we get it, sexual depravity and sadism, how can it be evil when it feels so good? The elites all do it so there must be a big secret to it blah blah blah.
>>
>>416276
He is a autistic swede on welfare, he hasn't even set foot outside of his house in years
>>
>tfw Mason
>mfw everyone thinks we're up to something
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63 KB, 476x616) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63 KB, 476x616
>>416289
you are up to something, but you don't know about it.

Remember that game deus ex? that's happening in real life.
>>
>>416273
Not really, but ok. Go do whatever. Thelema's not the only game in town. I've said this for years upon years. Also, good to know you're still following us :3

>>416276
A.'.A.'.
OTO
Right now I'm working Dragon Book of Essex and considering contacting the Company of the Serpent Cross.

I've has loose and friendly associations with the IOT, Temple of Set, and AMOoKoS (sorta informally).

I'd love to initiate into Grand Orient proper but nothing local to me stays open long without charter revocation unless it's LDH.
>>
>>416295
>I've has loose and friendly associations with the IOT, Temple of Set, and AMOoKoS (sorta informally).
Read: IRC channel

Also what the fuck happened to trains? I heard their MtF transition didn't achieve the desired results.
>>
File: churchSubGenuis.jpg (19 KB, 236x271) Image search: [Google]
churchSubGenuis.jpg
19 KB, 236x271
>>416295
you should check out CotSG

you might not "get it" if you don't understand discordianism. It's a Chaos based and focused society.
>>
>>416308
And there is a slight chance you will get raped by space aliens.
>>
File: S-or-D.gif (46 KB, 1007x801) Image search: [Google]
S-or-D.gif
46 KB, 1007x801
>>416308
>CotSG
I remember getting into those cats and their shit while I was hanging out on Totse. I posted a few of their pics in a thread here a couple days back.
>someone asked if it was satire
>I said no
>>
File: resize.jpg (24 KB, 288x378) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
24 KB, 288x378
>>416313
It's ALL satire. Except when it isn't, and it never is.
>>
File: tumblr_mnr69fgywG1rdmyt5o1_500.jpg (199 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnr69fgywG1rdmyt5o1_500.jpg
199 KB, 499x750
>>416329
What I mean to say is that the joke isn't funny.
>>
>>416294
the kid in this painting is "Bob"
>>
File: freemason_all_seeing_eye.jpg (588 KB, 1586x775) Image search: [Google]
freemason_all_seeing_eye.jpg
588 KB, 1586x775
>>416344
>>
File: download (2).jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
13 KB, 275x183
>>416361
Satan leads an army of homosexuals.
>>
File: CCTV.jpg (523 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
CCTV.jpg
523 KB, 1920x1280
>>416369
he who is tired of london is tired of life.
>>
File: ourleaders.jpg (230 KB, 1600x1092) Image search: [Google]
ourleaders.jpg
230 KB, 1600x1092
>>416370
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

>much sinister
>very satanism
>wow
>>
File: michaelalig-may14-3768.jpg (128 KB, 896x597) Image search: [Google]
michaelalig-may14-3768.jpg
128 KB, 896x597
>>416383
oh yeah man,

"And thus I clothe my naked villany
With odd old ends stol'n forth form holy writ,
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

But they are powerful and that's all that really matters.
>>
>>416369
>>416383
Satan just wants to be God.
>>
File: mosaic-east-temple.jpg (161 KB, 800x417) Image search: [Google]
mosaic-east-temple.jpg
161 KB, 800x417
>>416404
Superman where are you now?
>>
File: 1b2q9485.jpg (464 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1b2q9485.jpg
464 KB, 600x909
>>416421
S stands for Satan
>>
File: 471302_Safeway_store_001.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
471302_Safeway_store_001.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1334
>>416421
>>
>>416446
>>416439
Got anything, y'know, substantial to say?
>>
>>416468
does anyone?
>>
>>416559
Point taken, ijs there's enough material here of historical weight that we needn't get into tinfoil territory.
>>
>>416570
you mean modern occult history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU
>>
File: lucifer_by_caelicorn.jpg (88 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_by_caelicorn.jpg
88 KB, 540x540
>>416585
>>
File: _08312 01 07 58 31.jpg (73 KB, 781x886) Image search: [Google]
_08312 01 07 58 31.jpg
73 KB, 781x886
>>416600
They really do look just like one another don't they?
>>
>>416570

you should have known this would happen
>>
>>416623
Eh, it takes all types to make a proper 4chan thread.

He keeps it bumped and I can check in occasionally to see if there's a question in need of answering.
>>
>>416623
I don't understand, what's tinfoil about it?
You don't know how proliferated the occult mysteries are in global popular culture?
>>
>>416642
You don't know what's going on?
>>
>>416650
>>
>>416295
Bear in mind that CotSC, like all CS, probably obey the rule of refusing all applicants.

I'd kinda considered reaching out to the too, but if I did it would have to steer clear of any indication that I wanted to join it. At the same time, I wonder how much they'd actually divulge to a non member, Dragon Book or not
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>416600
>>416642
It's too bad the good guys are so weak or we would have a real fight on our hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ
>>
>this fucking thread

HURR WE /X/ NAO

Fuck off.
>>
>>416295
>Company of the Serpent Cross.
alfa romeo?
>>
>>416681
https://desustorage.org/his/thread/377903/#388867

You can talk about the fuckload of humanities material I have on these subjects or you can keep whining.
>>
>>416667
We could write in jointly as GD and Thelema teaming up for exegeses on DBoE.

>>416688
A sodality of the Cultus Sabbati.
>>
I'm constantly amazed so many practitioners don't codify or cement their own belief systems; often they don't even catalogue spells successfully performed.
>>
>>416703
Actually, that might not be the worst idea. Could be worth asking for hints about what's been redacted, and presenting some of our theories on aspects of it to see if we're on the right track.

Beginning to seriously consider heading back to GD in the new year (if I'm still welcome... I kind of disappeared and haven't been in contact in a few months) to take the 4=7. Annoying that if I'd kept going, I'd be taking the 5=6 in February, but I'd had enough at that point, think I may have burned myself out of little.

I notice the Caliphate here are running open workshops and talks on Fridays now, could be a good chance to meet some new faces in the occult world here, may consider heading up if a few lodge brothers/sisters are going.
>>
>>415768
What is the vault of the adepts in this instance?

>>415849
You have no idea how ubiquitous plotting against the oto is discordian chat. Luckily for everyone involved people who hang out in discordian chat tends to have the attention span of a fruit fly.

>>416266
You had a better experience of it than me. I always got the legitimately ill and the role players. But than again you're far better educated on the topic and had more to offer at the start of the thread.

>>416308
As someone who hung with the rochester group. A group that has a few mystics in it is not a mystic group. None of the teachings are remotely occult.

Unless you give them $30, then you will be enlightened.

>>416468
When did Gematria, Notariqon, Temura enter into the mix historically? And how safely skip-able are they because the entire thing seems more than a little silly?
>>
File: clockwork.png (99 KB, 269x334) Image search: [Google]
clockwork.png
99 KB, 269x334
>>416621
Because if satan is going to rape anyone he wants to rape that which looks like himself.
>>
File: masonritualgoat.jpg (38 KB, 468x300) Image search: [Google]
masonritualgoat.jpg
38 KB, 468x300
>>416294
>>416621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
File: invisibles_0.jpg (516 KB, 660x507) Image search: [Google]
invisibles_0.jpg
516 KB, 660x507
>>416791
God is in the machine
>>
File: invisibles1-2.jpg (42 KB, 440x234) Image search: [Google]
invisibles1-2.jpg
42 KB, 440x234
>>416809
This is it.
>>
File: chao.gif (6 KB, 320x432) Image search: [Google]
chao.gif
6 KB, 320x432
>>416818
The apocalypse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
>>
File: Morrigan_Red.jpg (53 KB, 419x360) Image search: [Google]
Morrigan_Red.jpg
53 KB, 419x360
Incidentally, K, I've pretty much given up on my rote-learning plan (literally not enough free hours of the day this week, it just won't get done), so instead I've decided to apply a bit of G.'.D.'. ritual autism to the problem, and am writing out a formal script for it.

If there's one thing you learn in the GD, it's how to follow autismally precise instructions for ritual- it's probably a hangover from masonry. Chumbley's instructions are scattered and hidden in piles of clutter, but once arranged like this it becomes really clear.

Still a lot of work to be done on it (I want everything on it, oration, instructions, helpful comments, etc., all colour-coded in best GD fashion), but I should have it ready in a day or two- I'll send it to you when I'm done, maybe you can see if I've missed anything.

I think once Black Sun is done, I'll replace the current content of that wiki page with the script, and then add in another page with commentary on it. Probably have to remove the quoted bits to avoid ToS violations, but that's no biggy, I can just give page references
>>
>>416737
Agreed. Most folks neglect the record.

>>416754
Your location may actually be useful in terms of Caliphate, though that's largely conjecture.

>>416768
>What is the vault of the adepts in this instance?
The seven sided tomb of which the image is the floor.

>When did Gematria, Notariqon, Temura enter into the mix historically? And how safely skip-able are they because the entire thing seems more than a little silly?
Probably the 1600's in terms of initiatory Freemasonry. I guess you can skip it; most American orders do, w/r/t Freemasonry, but I wouldn't. Just find good old lectures, I think there should be plenty in my library.

>>416829
I've not; I've still got the last two orations to transcribe and luckily I seem to have the free time to really hit the thing hard.

My notes are also under constant revision. Still keeping up with the Hallowing.

I've got a few more comments: Example, the elemental exorcisms are tied to Black Sun (fire), Hu (earth) and Sa (rivers of blood in Turnskin).

Uncle Andy really had his ducks in a row here. The elemental bits are the egregore builders as opposed to the salutations, which is why the salutations start in Air, as you've already conjured fire, water, earth into the atmosphere.
>>
>>416900
If I started my own magical boys club, who would want to join?

It teaches exactly the same stuff every other magical boys club teaches.
>>
>>416900
>I've not; I've still got the last two orations to transcribe and luckily I seem to have the free time to really hit the thing hard.

Yeah this is NEET-tier for formal learning. We're not masons here, script will do fine.

>I've got a few more comments: Example, the elemental exorcisms are tied to Black Sun (fire), Hu (earth) and Sa (rivers of blood in Turnskin).

That's an interesting one- so you're saying the next few main rites actually follow a primarily elemental structure? (albeit a different order to the tradition Earth -> Fire one)

>Uncle Andy really had his ducks in a row here. The elemental bits are the egregore builders as opposed to the salutations, which is why the salutations start in Air, as you've already conjured fire, water, earth into the atmosphere.

Aaah, I did wonder why it wasn't starting in the North, seemed oddly normal for Chumbley. So what exactly is being built in the elemental bits? And for what purpose?

Can't wait until I have clear instructions laid out for this- Chumbley has an annoying habit of laying instructions out like "here's this bit, now onto the next section...oh no wait, actually, here's a crucial bit I forgot to mention". It REALLY needs some editing.

Salutations are actually more straightforward than I thought- I think I got confused between 'Watchers' and 'Guardians' (i.e. floor officers) when I first read it, so the visualisations seemed pretty out there.

So in terms of potentially contacting CotSC, would we go through Xoanon for that? And the Burger chapter or the Bong one?
>>
>>416998
>Aaah, I did wonder why it wasn't starting in the North, seemed oddly normal for Chumbley. So what exactly is being built in the elemental bits? And for what purpose?
The egregore of practice. Azhaka. That's why it's tied to alchemy. That's why it demands sexual fluids. And the vessel in the fire. All you're doing is charging the ever living fuck out of the fire for ash harvesting & Firstborn.
>>
File: tumblr_ndlc5ogI7W1s4asb8o1_1280.jpg (118 KB, 1024x632) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndlc5ogI7W1s4asb8o1_1280.jpg
118 KB, 1024x632
>>417067
Ah, I had wondered about the sexual fluids, seemed somewhat over the top for just a consecration.

That's interesting, so the fire itself is almost as important in this rite as the box going into it- that's definitely something I hadn't considered.

Incidentally, writing up ritual instructions for the salutation of the quarters bit now; it's written quite messily, but am I correct in saying it's kind of like an extended version of what you do in the Star Ruby? (i.e. for the pentagrams. The gesture he's describing sounds like an alternate Sign of the Enterer). It's a little unclear if the pents are supposed to be side by side or overlapping, however.
>>
>>417155
>Incidentally, writing up ritual instructions for the salutation of the quarters bit now; it's written quite messily, but am I correct in saying it's kind of like an extended version of what you do in the Star Ruby? (i.e. for the pentagrams. The gesture he's describing sounds like an alternate Sign of the Enterer). It's a little unclear if the pents are supposed to be side by side or overlapping, however.
Or even in LBRP.
I'd say overlapping.
I have some reservations about the signs and sigils; I'm going to tinker around with them before I settle on any particular usage. I imagine there's an intentional vagueness here that allows you to slip in tokens as you understand them.
>>
File: synarchy.jpg (14 KB, 165x159) Image search: [Google]
synarchy.jpg
14 KB, 165x159
>Occultism & Magick Secret Societies & History
Well I only know of one historically relevant case without getting into /x/ territory.
>>
>>415657
you know anything about inayat khan's Universal Sufism?
>>
Bump. Hope this thread is still up when I wake up.
>>
>>417209
Ah, ye olde Martinists.
And yeah, they get into /x/ territory, you do know what goes on in the upper degrees, eh?

They're angel working. Evokation. Maybe invokation. All I know is that the Martinists I know tell me it's a framework for other things and it's to do with Angels. The rituals don't clarify a whole lot of what's what. I'm not even sure if it's common among all factions.

Tell us what YOU know so I don't have to half remember what friends utter in passing?
>>
>>417204
>I have some reservations about the signs and sigils; I'm going to tinker around with them before I settle on any particular usage. I imagine there's an intentional vagueness here that allows you to slip in tokens as you understand them.

Originally I had intended on replacing the consecrations with the GD 0=0 ones....maybe not so feasible now that I've gone through it in more detail, but there's no way I'm going getting a swan's feather, so I'll definitely be doing it in a more GD way (i.e. incense).

Actually it's funny you should mention LRP, Chumbley kind of vaguely mentions a pentagram when you've done the 4 salutations, but doesn't elaborate- I think it's implied that you're supposed to visualise it as you would in the LRP, to kind of seal the 4. Weird that he didn't bother clarifying that though.

I'm pretty much interpreting this section as if it were the LRP, though our previous discussion about the servitor vessels being used to house the watchers makes me think that I should pay more attention to it
>>
>>417220
Universal Sufism? Not I; I hardly know much about Sufism period. It's on the to do list but it keeps getting demoted in priority as I find more and more I'm interested in working or researching.

>>417230
Should be though the later posts in the opening is just from the last thread, and as I mentioned I could probably keep rolling into modernity it's just the waters get murkier - oral histories tend to be like that.
>>
>>417250
Actually, scratch that, the Double Pent if visualised in the next section, exactly as in the LRP. Not sure what the other pent is in that case.

So basically this section is a more complex version of the LRP. Got it.
>>
>>417250
>Actually it's funny you should mention LRP, Chumbley kind of vaguely mentions a pentagram when you've done the 4 salutations, but doesn't elaborate- I think it's implied that you're supposed to visualise it as you would in the LRP, to kind of seal the 4. Weird that he didn't bother clarifying that though.
That's exactly what's up. Four double pentagrams slowly moved into the fire in the mind's eye as axial salutation is given. Then the branches. I don't think I've tackled this in my notes yet much. I'll send out what I have tonight or something.

Incidentally he gives later, after Turnskin maybe? A banishing ritual that consists of a single gesture and a four line oration.

Hallowing's some form of practice deeply tied to the Rose, the Sable Rose in their terms. It's less of a banishing and more a middle pillar type thing. Particularly how it parses the axial visualizations.
>>
>>417271
>Hallowing's some form of practice deeply tied to the Rose, the Sable Rose in their terms. It's less of a banishing and more a middle pillar type thing. Particularly how it parses the axial visualizations.

I guess introducing an MP-style ritual early on is probably important given the pace of the system, you need to advance quickly to get up to speed. If it has a banishing function too, then all the better.

>Incidentally he gives later, after Turnskin maybe? A banishing ritual that consists of a single gesture and a four line oration.

I seem to remember Hine or Carroll or someone having something similar. Surprised Chumbley went for something so functional.

My script is still very bare, so I'll flesh it out a bit before I send it to you. At the Summoning of the Fifth Watcher now (Azhaka, if I remember our discussion correctly?)
>>
>>417414
>My script is still very bare, so I'll flesh it out a bit before I send it to you. At the Summoning of the Fifth Watcher now (Azhaka, if I remember our discussion correctly?)
More or less. Your binding the servitor spirits sent by the watchers at your oration into a single large serpent visualization that double Ouroboros' out above and below the fire. After that you collapse the circle w/ the chant of eight trees, etc., then you start pulling Qayin out of....wherever he fucked off to. Here, I'll just save real quick and send you what I have.
>>
Are there any traditions that highly emphasizes chanting, mantras, 'vocal spells' basically.
Kind of like mantric sigils but more in depth.

The reason I ask is because I took up meditation quite a while ago, and I use a mantra as my meditation object.
I've had some interesting experiences, reached the first jhana, dreams became more vivid for whatever reason, stuff like that, doesn't matter really.
But with this I've kind of felt there's more to my mundane experience than I previously thought, so I started to entertain subjective idealism, what is experience, really gay shit, etc. but my exposure to the occult has been pretty minimal until I stumbled upon these threads on /his/ recently. (Who knew shitposting on a Croatian Genocide Bulletin Board could have positive effects.)
I saw that thing about sigils in Liber Null, and the mantric sigil caught my eye.
Obviously eastern traditions believe mantras can invoke certain effects or the protection of a deity, and so on, and I'm quite adept at reaching 'elevated' states of concentration with the use of mantras so I thought that a occult tie-in would be pretty interesting into my current 'exploration', so to speak. If there is such a thing of course.

I know fuck all about occultism so sorry if this is a silly question.
>>
>>417442
It's not dumb in the slightest but it's also ever so slightly vague enough that it's hard to answer.

My baseline reply is go to the East. Learn some Shiva and Durga mantra. Chant some lists of godnames. Learn the Matrika, etc.

There's a lot of mantric working in occultism in general though you'd be hard pressed to call it as such through an Eastern lens. A good example of this would be the usage of the Barbaric Names in Liber Samekh.

More basically you're doing that even in the lowly LBRP when you're doing the Kabbalistic Cross.

The work me and the other tripfag are working on has mantric uses, a whole host of formulae - one of them is a recitation of 161 modified star names to stabilize the circle of practice.

I guess my advice is go to the source material basics in East and West and see what you can work into something larger.
>>
>>417464
>The work me and the other tripfag are working on has mantric uses, a whole host of formulae - one of them is a recitation of 161 modified star names to stabilize the circle of practice.

Wow, Chumbley really didn't mess around with the practices, then.

Going through your notes now, you've done a huge amount of work here, this is some great material. At first glance that Portuguese text looks similar to part of AC & The Hidden God, must go through it in depth.

When I get back here after Christmas I really need to find a permanent outdoor ritual site where I won't get busted for lighting fires in the night and/or mugged, it's a tricky one. My Black Sun site will do in a pinch when I'm down home, but it won't always work. May consider stashing a metal bucket at both locations for fires in future.

I suspect Black Sun will be babby stuff compared to HU though. But that's a problem for after the 21st, first things first.
>>
>>417549
>Portuguese text looks similar to part of AC & The Hidden God
It was implied to me that it's something from Motta's communications with Grant early on, perhaps it's a rough draft?

Also the Death Grips caught me off guard. I'm rather convinced he was in contact with these cats. There's just too many suspicious nods.

Anyway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKachYTr-4
>>
>>417464
Alright, cool, thanks for the answer.

And maybe to be a bit more clear; in movies and such people always shout: 'Alakazam' and a fireball comes shooting out of their ass.
I understand that's not gonna happen IRL, or it's very unlikely at least, but from my limited understanding a lot of occult practices rely on rituals.
So I was just wondering if there's a tradition that's more reliant on 'spells' as they're more 'commercially' know.

>chant/recite/say 'special word/sentence X' a number of times, or perhaps even once, with the intention of Y
>Y will manifest, within reason

Where basically all the intention and 'ritual' would be internal, condensed into that mantra or spell, and that mantra/spell could perhaps be 'charged' by using it as a object of focus to go into higher states of mind, like you might with meditation, and those higher states of mind would be more conducive to manipulating reality or something.
But I guess that's not how it works.

Is there anything in the MEGA library that might interest me, or am I going full retarded here and does this not even have anything to do with occultism?
>>
File: Cult of Ancestors.jpg (391 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Cult of Ancestors.jpg
391 KB, 1024x512
>>415657
Eggungun - Secret societies of pagan West Africa.
The Eggungun, or Egungun/Egun, is a term that can refer to either the masked medium or the spirit of the ancestor he channels. The dancer's costume serves a dual purpose: It symbo,izes the traditional shrouds for wrapping the dead for burial, it completely covers the dancers body and minimizes the chance of identification of the medium by friends and family members. The whirling dances of the Eggungun symbolize the whirl winds of Oya, Mother of the Dead and Guardian of the Cemetery Gates. The patchwork of the costumes are actually pockets, under which are sewn protective amulets and traditional medicinals (reminiscent of JuJu, GrisGris or Mojo bags of Bayou Vodou). Through devination, the Egun (ancestor) instructs the Eggungun (medium) on the regular maintenance of the costume, or instructs details for a completely new costume. The ensemble acts as a conduit linking dancer with ancestral spirit. Eggungun societies count both men and women as members. Men dance the Masquerade, while women lead the chorus and assist musicians in the traditional lineage chants.

Eggungun channeling in West Africa: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1TngCu0gc
Eggungun channeling continued:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4HSYXWA9WRc
Chorus and musicians - wives of Masqueraders: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-tHBLMr4U

The Eggungun secret societies are one example of a cultural practice carried from ancient times into modern society, and which continues to influence and instruct West African culture.
>>
File: Eggungun.jpg (187 KB, 648x1062) Image search: [Google]
Eggungun.jpg
187 KB, 648x1062
>>417752
..and jacked up my own post.
Should read Bayou HooDoo not Vodou in relation to Gris Gris. Thats what I get for trying to type and feed pets at the same time.
>>
>>417594
>Also the Death Grips caught me off guard. I'm rather convinced he was in contact with these cats. There's just too many suspicious nods.

I know, right? I almost didn't want to suggest it, as it sounded ridiculous, but it was something about that 'secret order, elitist order' line that I couldn't shake, so I went back and checked the lyrics. I'd assumed it was just about le ilerminaty, but then I read it properly.

Actually, THAT might be an interesting question for the CS. I wonder if they've heard that one before.
>>
>>417802
>All that is and ever was
>Inferno of the witches blood

It's THIS line that catches me, even more than the Vessel one. CS are pretty much the only one who use the term 'witchblood', and are known for doing so. It's not really a Wicca thing (hell, it's not even really in the popular imagination).

It's at the moment when you realise you're seriously wondering if MC Rise did the DBoE that it's probably time to sleep, but fuck it, I'm going to google this first.
>>
>>417652
>Where basically all the intention and 'ritual' would be internal, condensed into that mantra or spell, and that mantra/spell could perhaps be 'charged' by using it as a object of focus to go into higher states of mind, like you might with meditation, and those higher states of mind would be more conducive to manipulating reality or something.
Yeah man that's like yoga 101. Focus of perception to a razor edge, or maybe a singularity depending on your metaphor. The old Yogis talked about mantra causing fire. And bringing unity with ... whomever you're devoted to.

>anything in the mega
Yeah but broken across all kinds of systems.

I tell ya what, there's a text in the Eastern...maybe Saivist folder? Maybe Shakti. Anyway it's called Spandakarika and it's all about subtle vibration and it ties to mantra a bit. To say it's about vibration would be oversimplification, but the metaphor flies for basic discussion.

Various occult groups have you vibrating the names of various entities. Hunt around on google for 'vibrating godnames' and see what turns up and if any of that material seems remotely interesting we can probably go from there.

>>417788
>>417752
Yer a class act! Thanks for the contributions.

>>417802
I doubt they'd reveal a member on query but CSC contact's going to be tricky as shit and I'm not going to worry about it until I've got more work put into groking this beast.
>>
>>415657

That's a chess board.
>>
>>417911
>I doubt they'd reveal a member on query but CSC contact's going to be tricky as shit and I'm not going to worry about it until I've got more work put into groking this beast.

I doubt that too. I guess if he WAS involved (to their knowledge), then even asking innocently if the song as related would be no-go (i.e. if it was, it means he's likely a member). Let's save that for when we actually know CS members.

Yeah I mean, writing to them is easy, it's getting a reponse will be the hard part- might make sense to go through HU or SA first and build up some questions worth responding to. Atm their response would likely be 'do the system and find out yourself, pleb'
>>
File: tumblr_nxypcrFjZ41qzvyduo1_1280.jpg (495 KB, 933x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxypcrFjZ41qzvyduo1_1280.jpg
495 KB, 933x1920
>>417958
>Atm their response would likely be 'do the system and find out yourself, pleb'
Hence why I wanna put more Work in before I do anything about it. We got a handle on how dude used Evokation of Alogos?

Seems important.
>>
File: NightWatch.jpg (465 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
NightWatch.jpg
465 KB, 1024x683
>>417752
Zangbeto societies, similar to the Eggungun, are specific to Benin and Togo in West Africa. The also are one of many secret societies in Yoruba culture. Zangbeto is a term that means "Night Marcher" or "Night Watchmen". Like Eggungun, they are also a society of spirit channelers, though the nature of the spirits the Zangbeto channel is s.ightly more vague. What is known is that the Zangbeto claim to channel slirits which can predict the future, settle disputes, and adjudicate legal matters. The Zangbeto mediums of the past were the traditional police force of Benin and Togo tribal life, and village Night Watchmen. The Zanbeto costume also serves the pupose of protecting the wearers identity, and servjng as a symbolic bridge to the spirit world connecting ancestral spirits with local inhabitants. As a further protection to their identities, ancient belief held that the Zangbeto did not contain a human dancer, but only a whirling wind. The costumes contain additional space in the top portion where a Zangbeto dancer can hastily conceal himself, should the Zangbeto be overturned in public. Like the Eggungun, Zangbeto is still actively practiced in modern times.

Brief Zangbeto dance clip: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmUGiFv8Xk
>>
any non-pdf essential reading for beginners?
>>
>>417958
Zach hill (death grips drummer) talks about occultism here http://www.theskinny.co.uk/music/interviews/death-grips-theres-a-lot-of-recycling-and-destruction-in-the-making-of-our-music

I think they're just dilettantes, but it's more than an empty gesturing
>>
>>418191
For beginners? Nah I think you're covered. Also, I'm hoping to make a world where 'non-pdf' reading in this field isn't a thing. I need about a page and a half more of 3-500$ books though.

>>418197
Huh. Interesting. Thanks for the link.

>>418187
>Yoruba
Thx, that's where I first heard of Ekpe operating out of.
>>
>>418321

Ok I see the folder marked beginners in the link

Which pdf do you recommend I actually begin with?
>>
File: masque-dogon_gif.gif (73 KB, 298x425) Image search: [Google]
masque-dogon_gif.gif
73 KB, 298x425
Dogon Sigi ritual dances.
Because they were secretive, until about 1946.
And, because they are entertaining to watch.
If you've never seen the Sigi, but you're interested in Dogon history and cultural beliefs, it's woth a watch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Sy0gKvAko
>>
Aww nuts. Missed most of a decent looking thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 650x366
What's up with the Dutroux case? Can someone please elaborate

Also who are the Finders? Are they real?
>>
Why do you queers have such a massive boner for the GD and AC?

Is there even the slightest bit of evidence that members of the GD did anything other than get possessed by spirits who then abused the shit out of them?
>>
>>418684
Elaborate on what? He was a pedo who would kidnap kids for the sex trade. Some of the clientele were important people in Belgian society and so witnesses had to be dealt with and evidence had to be overlooked. He was a small cog in one of many such rings.
>>
>>418321
>>418321
killed my exam tonight, have some wine in me and want to do some fucking magick, anything quick and dirty to suggest?
>>
>>418867
fuck y'all i made up a ritual as i went along
it began to feel comminucated around 'adolescence'. Sorry about the shit poetry i aint a poet

Bacchus i beg thee, let thy ecstasy wash over me.
Dionysus, son of semele, bring me the wine of truth
and the fruit of wisdom. Let fawn skin conceal, no ideal,
let simple truth, the woods, the one, now the day is done
I call thee forth dionysus to heal, a fellow one, let me feel.

(empty mind, inhale and enjoy the wine)

Come dionysus, hail the fire born
Half god and all man, who unto this earth was born
all and none, the earth and sun.
There is no truth there is joy in your presence
and this adolescenece the inflamer inflaming,
The joy of the gamete when the game is
a-playing, in lust and in languor the
longing i feel in each inch of my finger
alight with your bright silence
the noise of it deafening
every last nymph a maenad
called out to sing IO dionysus,
Our god and our hope.

Here is thy manger the cord is thy rope.

(descend to underworld, view the screen, bring more wine)

(Look into black screen, demand dionysus appear and speak with me, wait for some time, sacrifice wine sense of presence, a man in a toga with blackness blotting his face descends the stairs, threatens me but i'm not afraid, kisses me, fondles my balls. Enters me we are now one, reascend as women sing).

Stronger, stornger so much stronger,
invincible, as each form dies, it's born anew in another guise.
(repeated 6 times)
>>
>>419023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sRQ9q4hzv4
>>
Is there any magical schools out there that centers around homosexuality and gay sex? haha
>>
>>419108
Yes, actually. The Trudeau School.
>>
>>418591
Big thanks yet again.

>>418666
There's always tomorrow (today).

>>418684
>Finders
Patch Adams says:
>"Marion Pettie [is] very intelligent, extremely well-read, a perceptive thinker who gathered around him over-educated people who find current society, as I do, not very interesting. They dropped out of whatever it was they were doing to play games under Pettie's direction. The anthropological, psychological, sociological game of life with each other. Never to my knowledge have they done drugs of any kind. They like playing games, more in their heads than in their hearts. This is not Scientology. I know lots of Finders who have left. We get together. We laugh and joke about it. They're probably laughing about all this right now. Marion Pettie is not an angel. He's not a devil. He's a regular person, unless a regular person is someone who is bored with his job, his life and is dissatisfied with his life. If that's the definition, then I guess he's not a regular person."

>>418706
>Is there even the slightest bit of evidence that members of the GD did anything other than get possessed by spirits who then abused the shit out of them?
How about you establish that claim before I make mine?
>>
>>420155
Also, fuckhuge astrology resource:
http://www.astrolearn.com/bibliography/
>>
File: tumblr_nrouq95j0d1ruq7dpo2_1280.gif (162 KB, 616x724) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrouq95j0d1ruq7dpo2_1280.gif
162 KB, 616x724
>>420159
Bump.
>>
>>416404

>dohohoho

God wants a friend.
>>
>>420155
>How about you establish that claim before I make mine?
Taoists supposedly lived hundreds of years, Yogis could possess the shit out of people and kabbalist jews harvested the blood of gentile children to obviously great success.

Wtf has AC done other than waste his family's fortune on drugs? How many GD members have done anything other than talk to a few bored spirits who couldn't give a fuck about them?
>>
>>420155
ape man are you on skype
>>
File: 1449504791949.jpg (26 KB, 461x458) Image search: [Google]
1449504791949.jpg
26 KB, 461x458
>>420639
He wasted his family fortune publishing a fuckton of books and travelling the world. Drugs didn't help but this was back in the day where you could get cocaine dirt cheap at the local druggist.

>what has GD ever done?
I dunno, rekindling academic interest in the grimoire tradition?

You sound upset about something.
>>
>>420798
Not really, why?

Unless you've got multiple page spiritual exegeses you'd like to explore with me the thread should do fine.
>>
>>420826
you're a curious character i'd like for you to tell me a little about yourself without derailing your threads
i have a lot of questions too
>>
>>420843
Well I'm about to step out for a while so it'll be plenty of time for you to write things up and post them.

Incidentally the last person who wanted to chat about 'me' was Angel Lorenz trying to figure out my location, so pardon my hesitancy to establish contact.
>>
>>420816
>I dunno, rekindling academic interest in the grimoire tradition?
I'm upset about the whole weak ass grimoire tradition.

All it does, as far as I know, is tell you to beg spirits to get you laid and then pretend like you're some demon master who orders them around when really you're just a beggar too lazy to do the dirty work. It reeks of pure bullshit.
>>
>>420880
If you don't like it or the academic tradition around it then why are you even in here?

You've made up your mind, are not looking for perspectives outside of your own. How much of the GD tradition have you actually employed in your praxis? What about AC's material? Are you familiar enough with them to know where how and why yoga is employed? Or about AMOoKoS and it's springing from the intersection of Thelema and Natha/Kaula? Really it's getting to the point where I just don't care about anyone's opinion who hasn't gone through the Yorke material anyway.
>>
>>420854
im just looking for a good conversation
would irc be better for you?
to start things off, who's angel lorenz?
>>
>>420946
Probably. Hit me with a channel and I'll join when I'm back.
>>
>>420954
ill be on /x/philes on rizon
when you get there message ashT
>>
>>420906
>circle-jerk theletubbie academics > practical material
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Academics and talkers shill out their useless material as hard as they can until anything "occult" is associated with these hacks.

Just because I haven't wasted years of my life on stuff that clearly doesn't work half as well as other traditions doesn't mean that I can't criticize these dumb fuck systems that produce no results.
>>
>>421023
>Just because I haven't wasted years of my life on stuff that clearly doesn't work half as well as other traditions doesn't mean that I can't criticize these dumb fuck systems that produce no results.
What makes you think Thelema's impractical? I can point to an entire class of texts in Thelema that revolve around ritual and instructions thereon. It's hard to take criticism this vague seriously:
>the system produces no results
What results and for who? Didn't work for you? Maybe Abramelin or a dozen other systems will. Did work for you? May not for others.

>wasted years
In a post-scarcity society there's no such thing as wasted time :3

>>420986
omw
>>
File: agrippa.jpg (67 KB, 489x750) Image search: [Google]
agrippa.jpg
67 KB, 489x750
Sigils from Agrippa.
>>
File: heptagram_acute.jpg (57 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
heptagram_acute.jpg
57 KB, 640x631
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_rays

Little ashamed that I didn't realise this was a thing.

Chumbley uses 8 rays in the Hallowing iirc, but still, interesting.

Also, just noticing that during the Dragon's Rune, Chumbley seems to imply that while pacing and reciting, you should visualise a seven-rayed star above the hearth. Think he's referring to a regular heptagram, or the A.'.A.'. one?

I'm thinking the latter, but the former (pic related) is also used to a limited extent in GD, and certain lines of witchcraft (Feri Wicca being an example)
>>
>>422003
Actually, come to think of it, the A.'.A.'. heptagram is contained in that one anyway, so it's a little bit of a moot point.

I guess it comes down to whether or not he's giving a nod to the Order With No Name again
>>
>>422003
I'd say either is fine.
>>
File: babalon.jpg (94 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
babalon.jpg
94 KB, 500x706
Just realised the logic behind the offerings in the vessel. I feel like an idiot for not realising it sooner.

This is why Chumbley requires you to put seven breaths, seven drops of blood, seven pinches of ash from the fire, and dust from each compass point- it's the four elements. So in the GD 0=0 (and in Pyramidos, iirc), the rite is closed by the Mystic Repast, wherein the candidate 'ingests' representations of the four elements. Here you're doing the same thing, but instead of eating/drinking etc., you're putting them in the box, which represents you. Very cleverly done.

Going to give Uncle Andy the benefit of the doubt here and say the reason he stashed the blood bit in a different section was a blind to trip up those not thinking about the rite....rather than him just forgetting to proofread the text.
>>
>>422230
Good catch m8.
>>
>>422237
Got the script written (minus oration, which I'll put in shortly), though I'm wondering about one of your notes.

You mentioned that you sort of absorb the Watchers into yourself, but I didn't pick that up from the text, what's that based on?
>>
>>422362
The part where it says you should be possessed by the watchers.

>Attaining the unity of emanation and perception, the Eastern Guardian shall silently call upon the Spiritual Power of his Airt to come forth and be manifest within him. At the moment of his inner recognition of the insurgent current, the initiate shall stand and proceed to recite the Address of Salutation
>>
>>422384
Ah, I see, must have missed it, cheers
>>
>>422393
>93
>cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKPLXI8SPHM
>>
>>422403
Sorry for plagueing you with stuff tonight, but Chumbley is so damn vague I need someone to validate some of my guesses.

He mentions that after the consecration of the circle (i.e. the circumambulation) for each element, you recite the last bit of the charm. What part of it do you reckon he means? I initially thought the last verse, but I'm guessing it's actually the bit after '...........' [I had thought that was one of his "fuck you, I deleted something" marks, but this seems more likely]

Also, some '...' within the text of the exorcisms...my money is on a deleted paragraph, it would fit into his preference for groups of three, but that's a guess. There's nothing obviously missing that I can see
>>
File: 1450118275886.png (2 MB, 1920x2450) Image search: [Google]
1450118275886.png
2 MB, 1920x2450
>>422473
I'd say it's just the last bit.

Make a gap between:
>Lineage of Witchblood, and as the especial offering of mine own heart given for the Fire's own strength
And
>Great Company of the [whatever] Airt, keep and guard this holy ground, etc.
The gap is for your supplemented offerings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnKU1iKJcJ8
>>
>>422488
Script is done, I'll send it to you now
>>
>>422570
Cool, though I'll probably not review it heavily until tomorrow afternoon.

I've transcribed into one of my records w/ gesture instructions so I shouldn't have much need for it though I'm sure others working the book would like it.

I'll probably be just plain printing the yearly rituals and making script-like notations in the margins and gaps. Minor practices (Hypostasis, etc.) will be going in the record tho.
>>
>>422593
I think I'll be attempting to put them into a clearer format, like I've done with this one- I aim to start on HU soon after Black Sun so I'm not scrambling to get it done.

I must draw up a calendar for the ritual year at some point. From your notes, it seems to be following the Celtic-festivals-plus-solar-festivals pattern used by BTW and Wicca, which is fine, it's nicely spaced. Plus dark moons, of course. And possibly full moons after White Sun, I'm not sure.

I think ideally I'd like to have it written up and printed out as if it were a grade pack or something, so that when next year rolls around (if I decide to go for the second year), I can just pick it up again, with added experience.

I'm looking forward to being able to do Dark Moon rites at the home shrine though- the stipulation for doing rites outdoors is kind of a pain in winter here. Scoped out two potential blood acres earlier- one was actually some playing fields next to a school (looked more promising on Google Maps), the other was a park, but had guys drinking in there, which would be risky if you're trying to do something spooky in the night. One or two other places I can try without having take public transport though, so there's hope.

Sort of considering using a graveyard at some point, actually- it's one place people just don't go at night, and it would suit the rites fairly well. Think there's a big one around here somewhere, will have to check it out.
>>
>>422757
>aim to start on HU soon after Black Sun so I'm not scrambling to get it done.
I've got gestures in my notes it's just not nice and clean.

I plan on looking for bits to pull out for a new ritual year after this one. There's an implication in Hu that it's only redone if needed to charge your geoglyphs again so every rite may not be needed for the second year.

I have a graveyard nearby but it's relatively well traveled. There's a clearing nearby but it's right off the access road and anyone could see the fire who took the loop at the end.

Right now I'm working out of an outdoor rec area that's been abandoned, for at least four years given overgrowth, possibly because it's actually on town property as opposed to deep in anyone's yard.

I guess we'll see if anyone bats an eye at my usage of the place; if the fire dept. tries to ticket me I'll probably get away with it under the banner of "muh relijus freedumbs".
>>
how does one [spoiler] virgin living at parent's home [/spoiler] actually acquire space to do the rituals?

unless i litterally leave and go for a field on night, which is spooky as fuck, every place i know is surrounded, watched by people. even desolate fields might get eyed on by someone every few hours and people in less populous areas tend to notice one guy sneaking into a corner every few weeks.
>>
>>422773
"muh relijus freedumbs" doesn't give you permission to trespass or light fires senpai
>>
>>422790
>how does one [spoiler] virgin living at parent's home [/spoiler] actually acquire space to do the rituals?
"Hey, mom/dad, I'd like to help you clear out the office/spare room/etc., so I can use it to summon spirits from 16th c. grimoires."

Really that simple.

I live alone in a two-bed so I just converted the other bedroom to a ritual space. Then:
>>422773
>Right now I'm working out of an outdoor rec area that's been abandoned, for at least four years given overgrowth, possibly because it's actually on town property as opposed to deep in anyone's yard.

For anything outdoor oriented. I've got a space cleared out at a friends' house, he lives on the edge of national forest, but it's a pain in my butthole to arrange to get out there on short notice so I've been hunting new spots recently. Glad I found the abandoned area.
>>
File: holi.jpg (27 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
holi.jpg
27 KB, 480x319
>>422773
>I guess we'll see if anyone bats an eye at my usage of the place; if the fire dept. tries to ticket me I'll probably get away with it under the banner of "muh relijus freedumbs".

Kek, the police station nearest to me closes at night, so if anyone calls the cops I'll have maybe 20mins to half an hour to gtfo. Actually might be enough time, given you don't light the fire until some way through the rite.

Actually just discovered another place I might be able to use, near a castle. Walkable, and next to the park I originally wanted to do it in (very dark, but also very very dodgy at night). i'll have to scope it out on the ground, but might not be a bad call.

As regards geoglyphs, that's something I'll need to think about, as I'll be changing my location a few times, I suspect. Might be worth finding a method of doing a movable blood acre for the second ritual year.

The graveyard near my family home would be pretty perfect if I was doing ONE, actually. It's at least 900 years old, some VERY old graves there, in a quiet countryside area. Not the worst place to fight off the devil at night. But ONE is a different level of nuts in terms of tool requirements, so fuck that.

>>422790
For normal rituals you'd just do them at home, you kind of learn to be quiet (I did when I was living at home).

It's only for the DBoE ritual cycle that Ape/K and I are doing that you .HAVE. to be outside, otherwise rituals tend to be an indoor thing.

Gardnerian Wicca would be an exception to that, come to think of it. But you need to be naked for that.

>>422806
No, but it saves you from getting busted, which is nice. Or not, depends on the cop.
>>
>>422812
>but it saves you from getting busted
No, no it wouldn't
>>
>>422806
>trespass
Unmarked with trespassing warnings, unlike areas further up the trail.

>or light fires
My municipal codes exempt all religious fires. Literally the only thing I've gotta worry about is if the property is actually owned by a nearby resident, in which case I'd be willing to pay for usage should I be confronted.
>>
>>422812
>police station closes at night
>Europe

>geoglyphs
Remember the zones of power can be established in the home shrine using a plate of dirt and moving it in a spiral around your ritual space. So that should avert the need for a stable outdoor spot until at least Turnskin.
>>
>>422810
>"Hey, mom/dad, I'd like to help you clear out the office/spare room/etc., so I can use it to summon spirits from 16th c. grimoires."

we don't have a spare room. and aside from eventual noise my room would be good enough for personal quiet rituals.
>>
>>422790
Build a semi-accurate model representation of your room/house, construct miniature alter/ritual shit and place it in your dollhouse.

If your ritual requires a verbal competent you can transcribe it onto paper and put it somewhere inside the house.
>>
>>422838
that's some next level shit hanks anon.
could it also work by whispering it? a whisper to a doll house should count as sermon into a room or a scream into a cathedral.
>>
>>422835
Then do it in your yard?

For a long time I was using the campus woods for my ritual space when I had roommates.

>>422838
That's...an interesting idea. Also, astral temples if you think you've got the stamina to memorize AND do the rite astrally.
>>
>>422859
>Then do it in your yard?

that's basically the smallest, most open and most frequented place of the entire district.
might as well do it in the cinema during Star Wars first night and tell everyone i am just awekening the force.
>>
>>422835
Kek, I remember seeing some thread on an occult forum where a 16yo did exactly this because he wanted to so abramelin.

Kid had balls, but I think he ended up pulling out, he was in over his head with that particular working
>>
>>422871
I dunno what your options are, m8.

You could do it anyway and claim it under 'performance art'. Might even find a qt artfag gf doing it too.
>>
>>422859
>That's...an interesting idea
The Dollhouse idea isn't exactly original, the Ancient Egyptians/Mesopotamians practised something extremely similar.
>>
>>422875
Most competent ritualists are actually in over their heads when it comes to Abramelin.

That said, we'll see what this DBoE ritual year looks like, maybe Abramelin isn't as out-of-reach as I'd thought.

A part of me wants to eat fuckhuge amounts of amphetamine and evoke each of the 72 spirits of the Lesser Key, one per hour, but it'd take some serious dancing around planetary hours.
>>
>>422871
Unless you sleep in the room with your parents, just do it in your room.

Failing that, do it astrally. Same shit.

Failing THAT, find a forest or Park where you can work peacefully.

Failing even THAT, find a group with monthly meetings that you can work with.
>>
>>422891
I know Art of Memory was often tied to the domicile but hadn't considered doing something quite so physical about it.

Even then I tend to work better AoM out of larger spaces than home, helps me keep track of large objects better.

Really if anon's interested an astral temple's all he needs provided he can keep stable enough to AP then, like, do things while APing.

I'll keep that in mind though next time I see someone asking that question. My baseline reply is clear out your room and sleep on the couch or floor. Followed by do it outside observers be damned, followed by Astral Temple.
>>
>>422881
>gf

keep those psychic demons off my pure soul.
>>
>>422894
Tbqh family, if White Sun and the Lovers Call do what we think it does, we might not need Abramelin anyway.

But if / when the ritual year calms down enough to allow for other big projects, it could be a cool one to try. I seem to remember a Yahoo group with people attempting it, and adapting it a bit for usage in reality (as opposed to the ideal conditions of the book).

The isolation would be doable-ish if you worked freelance from home or something, but for a normal lifestyle it's not really feasible without some kind of workaround
>>
>>422924
>Tbqh family, if White Sun and the Lovers Call do what we think it does, we might not need Abramelin anyway.
Only time will tell. Really DBoE is probably more intense than Abramelin so it'd only be right, provided the system does what it appears to say on the label.

Really I'd want an ideally constructed home to work it out of.
>>
>>422939
Yeah DBoE is pretty balls-to-the-wall in terms of pace, but it's designed to produce big results in a short amount of time (albeit presumably with a bigger risk of psychosis and/or delusion if you mess up... Which is probably something we should consider at some stage). At least Chumbley seems to have encouraged people to mess around with his tool lists a bit.

Abramelin struck me as 'here's how you'd do it with unlimited time and resources', it'd require a lot of tinkering to make it fit into a modern lifestyle. DBoE fits into our lives at least, burning stuff outdoors notwithstanding.

Still, I think we can even get DBoE stripped down a bit, there definitely some tightening up to be done in the rituals and tool requirements, but I'm definitely seeing why Chumbley advised to go through the whole year first before fucking with it, there's a LOT going on under the surface here
>>
>>421316
>that revolve around ritual and instructions thereon.
Exactly. Ritual.

Ritual is absolutely worthless and most of it is just begging this or that spirit to do your work.

>Abramelin
Useless autistic yid sorcery. What spiritual purpose would a diet of bread and water have at all? I can guarantee you that spirits don't give a tenth of a fuck about your diet.
>>
>>422995
>Useless autistic yid sorcery
>Ritual is absolutely worthless and most of it is just begging this or that spirit to do your work.
What do you suggest, then? Jesus?

Do you have an actual comment to make or are you like so many others just here to bitch and moan?
>>
>>422974
>Still, I think we can even get DBoE stripped down a bit, there definitely some tightening up to be done in the rituals and tool requirements, but I'm definitely seeing why Chumbley advised to go through the whole year first before fucking with it, there's a LOT going on under the surface here
That's more or less my impression as well. To he honest I've already fudges some orations, but not the Qayin bits; more like tying the address to shadow to Babalon and Pan. Figure since they want me to wing it for black moon I may as well get a head start.

I plan on changing as little as possible until next Nov. rolls around.
>>
>>422995
I don't think you understand the belief of most occultists in theses threads, they don't believe the rituals, words and charms have innate power but rather they're powered by your frame of mind or whatever they fall it. So practising dietary representation fuels said will.

Or something.
>>
>>423048
>he doesn't believe in shiny fairies judging your diet and offering and gifting you psychedelic experience if they are pleased by you.
>>
File: 1420761735553.jpg (49 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1420761735553.jpg
49 KB, 500x371
>>423048
>they don't believe the rituals, words and charms have innate power but rather they're powered by your frame of mind or whatever
This is, generally speaking, the psychological model that I don't particularly endorse or buy.

That's cool if other people want to hop aboard the psych. model train, but I'll err on the side of the spiritual model. Pic related.
>>
do all of these different sects lead to demon summoning and other dark shit?

i just wanna hang out with my bros and banish demons and be a good person while also learning all about all of this cult shit. is this possible or will i have to give up my concepts of morality to get anywhere?
>>
>>423078
desu it sounds like you want to become a exorcist rather than a occultist.
>>
>>423078
>do all of these different sects lead to demon summoning and other dark shit?
Provide me evidence that the entities of Lemegeton are "demons". The Lesser Key claims to use demons...I'm not so sure that's what they are. Even then, Lemegeton (in Ars Paulina) covers Angels.

Your morality and ethics are yours and yours alone. You can go full blown edgelordy, or you can join a Christian order like the Martinists. The ball's in your court with this stuff.
>>
>>423078
>dark shit
>good person benishes demons
>good
>morality

ur in deep slumber bro.
>>
File: dd7.png (285 KB, 394x595) Image search: [Google]
dd7.png
285 KB, 394x595
>>423097
>benishes
>>
>>423092
that sounds cool and all but i want to learn more than just exorcism and catholic stuff. plus i think catholicism is probably shady as fuck puppet organization for whomever is in power at the time.

>>423089
>Provide me evidence that the entities of Lemegeton are "demons".

i don't claim to know anything, except that i know what feels right and wrong to me. i wouldn't want to have to ignore those feelings because they're strong and innate to me and it would feel like a lie to ignore them.

but i'm not edgelord or christfag, i'm agnostic and i just wanna watch from the sidelines and learn everything i can. eventually ill maybe make a decision on my own morality and what it means. but i'd like to look around without having to fuck with like vampiric type entities that feed off energy somehow and other dark shit. channeling angels feels the same if all they want is just to feed in their own way. is their any benevolent power that isn't just dragged to our plane through some sort of hunger?
>>
>>423004
Just answer me.

Do you actually believe spirits give fuck all about lubing your house up with abramelin oil? If you were a spirit, would you give a fuck?
>>
>>423097
so either i have to be asleep or amoral? seems like p weak dichotomy.
>>
>>423138
Go look over all the Goetic sigils and find one that feels "benevolent" like you said.

Contact the Demon and see for yourself.
>>
File: upqjk.gif (495 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
upqjk.gif
495 KB, 500x212
>>423138
>that sounds cool and all but i want to learn more than just exorcism and catholic stuff. plus i think catholicism is probably shady as fuck puppet organization for whomever is in power at the time.
I don't think I have much Catholic oriented material.

I think the Sedevacantists have put out a decent bit on exorcism, though I could be wrong, haven't really followed along with all that.

>>423158
>Just answer me.
Gif related.
>>
>>423175
nice try friendo. i'll take a look around google tho, thanks for the search terms.

anyway, heading out to disneyland with my cousins. any hot cult tips for getting the most out of my evening in le happiest place on earth?
>>
>>423197
>any hot cult tips for getting the most out of my evening in le happiest place on earth?
Nope :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YozHHweTYas
>>
Why does every grimoire use Hebrew? Is it because they're all written by hook nosed jews?
>>
>>423211
It's because of the influence Medici's Platonic Academy had in making Kabbalah accessible to the rest of Europe, see >>415698
>>
>>423218
Well does jew magic work? Is that why they're so goddamn rich? Do you really need to drink blood in honor of molech to earn big money?
>>
>>423262
I practice Kabbalah and have NEVER spilled blood in the name of Moloch.

At least that'll be true for five more days.
>>
>>423271
See what jew magic does to you? Might as well cut off your foreskin in homage to Hashem, goy.
>>
File: 1410657149709.jpg (361 KB, 1219x623) Image search: [Google]
1410657149709.jpg
361 KB, 1219x623
>>423317
>he doesn't pay blood homage to the divider of brothers and devourer of children
>>
Eventually, I will come to a question, but let me set things up a bit. a polite sage.

I'm looking at the gentleman who has written 90% of this long thread, but he may not care to field this, in which case someone else may. We've had more than one pleasant conversation while I figured out (thought out loud to myself and got some affirmation/pushback) the basics of some basic Crowley works, particularly book of the law and more recently (not quite two months ago!) The Book of Lies.

My consumption of babby occult material is continuing, with The Satanic Rituals, Lavey's companion piece to the Satanic bible. But I hit a snag very early (just into the body of that text) and I haven't picked it back up until now. A handful of rituals are presented with (presumably) exactly-parallel French and German text. However, right in the front, Le Messe Noir (the black mass) seems to move freely back-and-forth between English and Latin in non-parallel ways.

The question is simple. Where, throughout the whole text, are there non-parallel instances of non-English language? (e.g. a paragraph of Latin or other which is simply written and not translated). And, where on the internet might a link be found specific to this?

I have actually poked around looking for an exegesis on this, but obviously not hard enough. It also occurred to me that Lavey's pulp texts are moneymakers for the church, a la cheap Weiser re-printings.
>>
File: pic_229.png (60 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
pic_229.png
60 KB, 500x376
>>423458
>moneymakers for the church,

As much as I too enjoy reading them for a cheap thrill now and then, all of THiS part of your question/statement.

The older I get, the more I notice LeVay essentially took what sounded mysterious or dark of a multitude of other religions, put them in a blender, and spat them out as his own.

There's nothing wrong with that per se, but I guess what I'm trying to say is don't expect alot of deep meanings below the surface.

LeVay is like Occult Cliff Notes for adolescents. With some of those Looney Tunes jokes you dont understand until you are an adult thrown in for good measure (in my opinion).
>>
>>423491
>The older I get, the more I notice LeVay essentially took what sounded mysterious or dark of a multitude of other religions, put them in a blender, and spat them out as his own.
>There's nothing wrong with that per se, but I guess what I'm trying to say is don't expect alot of deep meanings below the surface.
>LeVay is like Occult Cliff Notes for adolescents. With some of those Looney Tunes jokes you dont understand until you are an adult thrown in for good measure (in my opinion).
^All of this 10/10.

LaVey knew some stuff but large hunks are cribbed from elsewhere. I don't have a good answer to >>423458, it's probably just AL's fucky usage.

AL cribs things from Liber ABA and some anthropology material. He wasn't as smart as Aquino. You'd really probably be better served by going through the stuff AL cribbed from and Aquino than the dude himself, particularly if ANYTHING in the Satanic vein resonates with you.
>>
>>423458

To enhance this: any place in the Satanic Rituals where there is some non-parallel, non-translated non-English text, I want a translation. Ideally this would all be located at a single link, but as I suggested (but did not make explicit), maybe the church is careful not to produce such, to keep an element of value/mystery to their product, hence my suggestion that the other poster replied to.

pls gib Laveyan messe noir latin sections translation
>>
>>423513
>>423509
it has been 4 years since i stopped studying latin, but usually mass texts are pretty easy to translate and quite predictable so i could attempt it, given the link.
>>
>>423549

Hey, thanks family. Since you're game, let me pick the very first long paragraph for your acumen.

Gloria Deo, Domino Inferni, et in terra vita hominibus fortibus. laudamus te, benidicimus te, adoramus te, glorificamus te, gratias agimus tibi propter magnam potentiam tuam: Domine Satanas, Rex Inferus, Imperator omnipotens.

(each word gives a very clear sense of satanic supplication, to a native English speaker, but the syntactic whole is unclear to one who does not know Latin.)
>>
>>423549
Neat, thanks for the contribution. My linguistic explorations have been elsewhere.
>>
>>423591
Glory to God, Lord of Hell, and On Earth life to strong people.
we praise you, we bless you, we adore you, we glorify you, we give you thanks for your great power, Lord Satan, Infernal King, almighty emperor.

it's basically a parody of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_in_excelsis_Deo

fortibus is an adjective and it means strong in a general sense, not just physical. people could have been translated with "men " too but i think the writer would like to be as close to the popular english translation of the christian version as possible.
>>
Late night bump.
>>
i have a question: if most secret cult societies in EU/USA are based off a path to enlightment which any man from any class or race can follow to awaken himself, why don't they actively seek out more members? why do they have to pretend they don't even exist (unlike the local catholic churches or mudslimes hives they never let their voice be heard in my zone and yet there are 3 lodges in my small town)? there are powerful people inside yet they don't use that power to bring enlightment to as many people as they could ( and i mean true enlightment and true initiation, not handing out degrees for free).
how do the mainstream lineages justify this bullshit in their philosophies?

without knowing the answer my guess is that they don't justify it at all and they just let the powerful friends in and use their temples as a mafia trade center
>>
>>415795
>Equinox
is the fiction in the equinox worth reading?
>>
>>415795
oh, and did AC really accuse Yeats of being jealous of his poetry?
>>
>>424976
reading magic glasses, i bet cheesy lawyer jokes go back to rome
>>
>thread starts with an actual account of secret society in history
>ends up with people who actually believe you can invoke spirits arguing together
wew lad
>>
>>425035
Welcome to /x/.
>>
>>424980
Yes.

>>424976
Situational. Some of it's good, some ain't so good. His version of Tell Tale Heart is gr8.

>>425035
And the guy who started the historical analysis greatly encourages folks to try these things at home and see what results you get!
>>
>>415657
fuck off back to /x/ with this bullshit
>>
>>416369
So does this mean that the all-seeing eye is the symbol for the sun, or a deity connected to it? In the picture you posted I can see Orthodox St. Elijah who is celebrated on the same day as Perun - 20th of July (2nd of August). He is represented as riding through the heavens on his carriage.
>>
>>425712
I present hundreds of academic books within the humanities. Care to talk about one of them?

>>425768
I dig Crowley's take on the Eye of Providence. From The Devil card in the Book of Thoth:
>This card is attributed to the letter ‘Ayin, which means an Eye, and it refers to Capricornus in the Zodiac. In the Dark Ages of Christianity, it was completely misunderstood. Eliphaz Levi studied it very deeply because of its connection with ceremonial magic, his 4 favourite subject; and he re-drew it, identifying it with Baphomet, the ass-headed idol of the Knights of the Temple. [The Early Christians also were accused of worshipping an Ass, or ass-headed god. See Browning, The Ring and the Book (The Pope).] But at this time archaeological research had not gone very far; the nature of Baphomet was not fully understood. (See Atu 0, above.) At least he succeeded in identifying the goat portrayed upon the card with Pan.

>This card represents creative energy in its most material form; in the Zodiac, Capricornus occupies the Zenith. It is the most exalted of the signs; it is the goat leaping with lust upon the summits of earth. The sign is ruled by Saturn, who makes for selfhood and perpetuity. In this sign, Mars is exalted, showing in its best form the fiery, material energy of creation. The card represents Pan Pangenetor, the All-Begetter. It is the Tree of Life as seen against a background of the exquisitely tenuous, complex, and fantastic forms of madness, the divine madness of spring, already foreseen in the meditative madness of winter; for the Sun turns northwards on entering this sign.

>The roots of the Tree are made transparent, in order to show the innumerable leapings of the sap; before it stands the Himalayan goat, with an eye in the centre of his forehead, representing the god Pan upon the highest and most secret mountains of the earth. Could well also be a reference to Merkavah.
>>
>>425813
>Could well also be a reference to Merkavah.
RE: the carriage of St. Elijah.

>>424054
Because they're not for everyone? Not in the 'muh seekrits' sense but rather the sense that not everyone's really interested in anything a given society's doing. Moreover, it's never the order awakening a man, it's man awakening himself using any given system as their alarm bell.

Seriously though you walk into your local Freemasonic hall and you're likely to get more firefighters and asphalt layers than Machiavellian orchestrators.
>>
>>425828
running through equinox 1, let me see if i have something straight if you don't mind.

in temple of solomon pt 1:
The slave is vision of sorrow in malkuth, necessary state of mind to begin striving
warrior is frame of mind necessary to attain k&C
king is necessary frame of mind to cross abyss?
>>
>>415804
what's the deal with the IOT?
>>
>>425928
Sure, with the assumption that slavery kinda continues through shades of Adepthood. Devoted slaves of the Order and all that jazz.

>>425998
Kinda in decline? Chaos magick; Hine and Carroll. Folks who have good educations outside magick. Burroughs was a member. They're really picky about who they let in, though, and only have a handful of local bodies.

These days I'd probably advise to not bother. Even Hine's gone on to specialize in things that aren't Chaos. If the founders are occupying their time with something other than Chaos, it may be an indication that you should do the same.
>>
>>426051
>Burroughs
he ever write any occult material?
>>
>>426207
Fun fact: Hunter S. Thompson was involved in a Chaos order too. Can't remember the name though, Temple of the Black Sun or something
>>
>>426514
surprised he didn't write about it. i wonder if that's out of respect for the order's secrecy or because it turned out to be to banal to be worth reading about?
>>
>>426514
can't seem to find a source on this
>>
>>426543
Let me have a look around.

I remember it was kind of a 'oh by the way' in an article, it was something like 'this order was one of the precursors of the IoT [or something]'
>>
>In the early 1990s the order experienced a schism as a result of conflicts about the doctrine of 'ice magick',[7] one of the proponents of which was Ralph Tegtmeier.[8] A German IoT member named Helmut Barthel created the doctrine of 'ice magick', which is related to the pseudohistory that Germanic people originated in the icy land of Thule. Ice magick is called 'eismagie' in its original German form. According to the doctrine of ice magick, only people of Scandinavian and/or Germanic descent possess the ancient dormant genes that allow a person to use ice magick. Ice magick is based upon qi gong, psionics, and martial arts, and in fact has little to do with actual ice other than its alleged origin. The ice magick training regimen that Helmut imposed was exceptionally difficult.

do we have a book in this training? i've only found an obscure and ridicolous 3 page preface in the library, but i am interested in seeing how bullshit the training and practice would be.
>>
>>426649
I've seen that question asked dozens of times, no one seems to be able to explain exactly what the fuck Ice magick was supposed to be, or what happened to it
>>
>>426674
if someone can get his hands on a german book we might wait for some anons to translate it.

looking at the preface i think it's safe to assume the ice mages ran into the northen forests and lived alone in the woods, practicing their innovative martial arts. at some point they accomplished the impossible and learned to fly, so they flied away in valhalla.
>>
Why do people keep posting /x/ threads here.
>>
File: Harriman-Cup-2015-20.jpg (1 MB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
Harriman-Cup-2015-20.jpg
1 MB, 3456x5184
>tfw in a sekrit club at my school

I wish I could tell you guys about it, but I swore I would never reveal our purpose to anyone by any means.
>>
>>426674
>>426649
Ice magick material's in my library under Chaos.

>>426712
Or, y'know, humanities stuff. Again hundreds of academic books you can talk about that I present in my library link.

>>426740
Cool, thanks for the reply.
>>
>>426712
>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.

the books in our library completely fall under the category "religion anthropology philosophy".We discuss it and some of us practice it( which is necessary to its study because it's mostly a practical field).
/x/ is for spooky stories, abandoned house, aliens and crazy conspiracy theories and other fictions.

i could tell you about how shitty and filled with idiotic shitposting this thread was on /x/ but maybe it woud be better for you to open /his/ catalog and check out how many other threads opens with seriousness, a link to several sources and a multiple post introduction by OP.
>>
>>426809
I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Bump.
>>
>>415698
That lazy faggot should stop constructing golden spirals and magic squares and get back to planning the cathedral.
>>
>>426785
Oh really? Must take a look at that, always wondered what it was.

Actually, I'd love to see sauce for the Dollhouse thing mentioned by the previous anon- DBoE relies on exteriorising elements of ritual (mainly the vessels), so it could be useful to have another historical precedent for it other than voodoo
>>
>>426927
>tfw
Pic related.

>>426932
It's poorly written and neigh incoherent. One wonders what drew people to VD or how he ended up with publishing deal through Llewellyn.

I'd like to see a sauce too just so I can direct people to it when they as about art of memory.

10/10 goats, would sacrifice
>>
>>426941
One little project I'd like to begin is looking into Chinese esoteric material. My Mandarin used to be pretty good (though I'm very rusty now), so it'd be a good opportunity to get back into it (despite Classical Chinese being a whole different ball game, but whatever).

Satyr seemed to have a decent knowledge of it, iirc, may loop in with him about it if I go far enough down that rabbit hole.

Seems like a sparsely-explored body of teaching from a Western standpoint, particularly their sex magic methods. India gets all the attention, partly because Chinese people seem pretty disinterested in all things spiritual these days.

I'll take a look through what's in the library once the Black Sun is over.

Incidentally, for next time, I'd love to reconsider the boughs as a means of taking down the circle, it's a pain in the ass for what it is; it DOES probably reinforce the geoglyph element of the system (hence the requirement that they be from that area), but how many people live somewhere where ALL those trees grow? Even in my area I'll struggle to get things like willow without going further afield.

In addition, the geoglyph thing is fine if you're staying in one place, but I intend to try and get back to China to work in the near future, so that doesn't fit with me too well. I wonder what would happen if the geoglyph aspect was removed (and, for example, the boughs were replaces with flags or something of the appropriate colour).

I'm thinking out loud here, we'll see how feasible any of it is once we've undergone the rites
>>
>>426968
>partly because Chinese people seem pretty disinterested in all things spiritual these days.
Communism literally beat it out of them and still does to a certain extent.
>>
>>426968
>not establishing zones of Synastral Power in China
GD, pls.

I got your thing, but I'll probably be occupied on other material through tomorrow.
>>
>>426982
This is a breddy good book on that subject:

http://www.amazon.com/Road-Heaven-Encounters-Chinese-Hermits/dp/1582435235

Basically:

>Murrican studying buddhism in Taiwan in the 1980s
>wonders how many hermits survived on the Mainland after the Cultural Revolution
>He and a buddy head off into the mountains on the Mainland just before Tiananmen Square occurs
>find a decent number of old hermits living spiritual lives in the mountains, in ultra-hard-to-reach places
>one guy had had a dream telling him to become the guardian of the mountain, so he did- he'd been up there so long he had to stop them and ask who this Mao Zedong guy they were talking about was

>>426987
I guess it's more that I don't get exactly what the geoglyphs do in the system, or what they add to it- they're a fairly new concept for me

>I got your thing, but I'll probably be occupied on other material through tomorrow.

I feel ya, I'm swamped with work too. Finish for christmas tomorrow though, so got a few days to get my shit together before monday
>>
>>426992
>I guess it's more that I don't get exactly what the geoglyphs do in the system, or what they add to it- they're a fairly new concept for me
It's a semi permanent zone of power beyond what having an established circle in home or forest would entail.

Also as mentioned, the word 'telluric' gets dropped a lot; the implication is that you're binding the "energy" of draco into Earth's own currents:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_current
>>
>>426992
I'm actually really fucking sceptical of this book, I think I dropped it when I realized that more than half of the hermits he met were women.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.