[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tatar thread! I have some questions too: -How is relations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: arzy kiz 108.jpg (122 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
arzy kiz 108.jpg
122 KB, 764x1024
Tatar thread!

I have some questions too:

-How is relations between them and ruskis?
-Are all of them muslim?
-Where did they come from?
-Are they bro tier?
>>
>>420737
>-How is relations between them and ruskis?
To answer that you have to remember that there are two well-known Tatar nations not that closely related to each other: Kazan Tatars and Crimean Tatars. Kazan Tatars, being an enclave in Russia, are generally okay with them but not exactly fully supportive, as far as I know.
Crimeans fucking despise Russians because only after Ukraine got independence they were actually allowed to come back, and Russians, especially ones who moved to Crimea after deportation, are generally afraid of them.
>-Are all of them muslim?
Not all of them, I guess, since they did live under communism but their native religion is indeed Islam. They're pretty cool, though.
>-Where did they come from?
Crimean Tatars are a mix of the whole bunch of local population that lived in Crimea before them and Turkic nomads.

Kazan Tatars I'm not too sure about. They aren't very related to mongols and I think they are partially descending from Volga Bulgars.
>-Are they bro tier?
I can't vouch for all of them but I like them. You've got to give props for living in the center of Russia and still being a relatively tight-knit community defending its cultural values. As far as religion goes, honestly, Russian Muslims are generally way nicer that Russian Russians, so to speak.

Crimean Tatars are cool too, they just want their home back.
>>
>>420737
Kazan Tatar here I grew up in Moscow but have a ton of family in Chelniy and Kazan

>How is relations between them and ruskis?
Pretty good never had any problems even retard skinheads don't bother us. Politicly also good the Tatar republic gets enough autonomy in the federation to not complain.

>Are all of them muslim?
It's generational oder generations are my grandparents generation everyone is muslim. My parents generation its hit and miss. My generation and younger (born in the 80s) almost no is.

>Where did they come from?
We have been here for over a thousand years.

>Are they bro tier?
depends on who you are.

>>420853

Kazan Tatars have nothing to do with Crimean Tatars. Tatar became a Russian idiom for someone foreign and it got applied to a bunch of people including crimean turks and the Mongol Invaders.
>>
>>421580
>not muslim
then what are they, Atheist or christian?

Also, from my experience, Caucasian Muslims(chechens, Dagestanis) are extremely Muslim, even the younger generations. Why is this different than Tatars?
>>
>>423911
>Why is this different than Tatars?
About 20 IQ points.
>>
>>420737
>-Are all of them muslim?
No.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryashens
>>
>>420737
>That coca cola bottle in the background
USA
USA
USA
>>
>>423911
>then what are they, Atheist or christian?
I would describe them as just not religious. People have other things to worry about than religion nowadays. Most will either outright ignore religion but some pretend half heartedly for their parents or grandparents. Very few people get baptized.

>Also, from my experience, Caucasian Muslims(chechens, Dagestanis) are extremely Muslim, even the younger generations. Why is this different than Tatars?

probably because we are not mountain tribals who only recently discovered fire.
>>
>>420737
I'd tater her sauce
>>
I have a tatar friend (male).
He's muslim, but drinks vodka and eats pork. He likes heavy metal and thinks ukranians are ultimate retards.
He's extremely proud of Russia in general and Tatarstan in particular, but doesn't like Putin much.
He's pretty bro tier and imported a Lada car from Russia (he's in Portugal) just for bants, because Lada's are literal russian memes. He likes japanese cars btw.
He's pretty civil and not durkas durka like the majority of muslims.
>>
>>420853
>Kazan Tatars I'm not too sure about. They aren't very related to mongols and I think they are partially descending from Volga Bulgars.

They do look bulgarian in that pic
>>
>>420737
Mmm...
I'd have some of that tatar sauce if you know what I mean
>>
>>423929
Kek
>>
Kazan Tatars and Russians are in cool relations. They are bro-tier.
Crimean Tatars hate Russians. These two groups aren't that related.
>>
>>426721
Bulgarians are genetically Balkan people mixed with Slavs. Old Bulgars weren't nearly as numerous as these two groups. Any similarity is accidental.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.