[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITISH EMPIRE GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: EMPIRE.jpg (35 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
EMPIRE.jpg
35 KB, 500x255
ONLY MEMBERS WHO WERE RULED BY THE BRITISH ALLOWED ITT

WELCOME ARE: Antigua and Barbuda; Australia; The Bahamas; Bangladesh; Barbados; Belize; Botswana; Brunei Darussalam; Cameroon; Canada; Cyprus; Dominica; Fiji Islands; The Gambia; Ghana; Grenada; Guyana; India; Jamaica; Kenya; Kiribati; Lesotho; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Malta; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nauru; New Zealand; Nigeria; Pakistan; Papua New Guinea; St Kitts and Nevis; St Lucia; St Vincent and the Grenadines; Samoa; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Singapore; Solomon Islands; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Swaziland; Tonga; Trinidad and Tobago; Tuvalu; Uganda; United Republic of Tanzania; USA; Vanuatu; Zambia.

IF YOURE NOT ON THE VIP LIST GET OUT
>>
>>2441

So how exactly did the British Empire fall?
>>
>>2703
Hippies.
>>
>>2703

Got your ass kicked by the Japs which made everyone realize how shit you were. Plus bankruptcy.
>>
ONLY THE COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES WITH FUCKABLE PRIME MINISTERS CAN POST ITT

PILF CLUB OR GTFO
>>
>>2441
fuck you
>>
>>2703
ww1 siphoned all the imperial wealth to the USA who wisely stayed out of the conflict but just sold shit to both sides
>>
>>2441
>Forgetting Hong Kong
>>
So /BEG/?
>>
File: The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png (411 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png
411 KB, 2753x1400
>>2441
RULE

BRITANNIA
>>
>>2740
>>2763
>>2816
>>2911
>>2915
welcome colonials
>>
Sus à la perfide Albion !
>>
>>2703
The same way the Romans did. Got too damn big and corrupt for their own good. Oh, financial stress as well.
>>
No generals please. This doesn't need to be /int/ 2.0. Let this board become what it will rather than just importing other boards.

All revolutionaries please assist in breaking English tyranny.
>>
>>3105
Don't you bring your revisionist crap here. The Empire was systematically dismembered by the United States before its time. That's why it fell primarily. The rest are factors that could've been solved and were solved in the past.
>>
File: 1437186913904.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1437186913904.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>2816
What about their daughters?
Aussies need some way to represent.
>>
>>3571
>britbongs
>holding on to their empire when their crown jool was in a state of open revolt.
>>
Selamat pagi lads
>>
File: dresden_war_crime.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2586) Image search: [Google]
dresden_war_crime.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2586
Fuck you and your evil Anglo subhuman "empire"
>>
>>3694
i agree when india left it was only a matter of time
>>
>>2441

Are Danes allowed, since we used to rule you?

And also, that our rapes of your people are the cause of every tall, blonde blue-eyed beautiful person in your country?
>>
>tfw /brit/ 2.0
>>
>>3694
India was always slipping, but it simply is not true that it was in open revolt. Revisionist once more. The rest of our Empire was dismembered by the United States as a consequence of the 'Special Relationship'. Roosevelt's son made his fathers thoughts very clear - go read up. The United States brought upon the world anarchy and disorder as a result.
>>
>>3982
At least we never lost a civil war.
>>
>>3982
oh yeah, the INA trials and the RIN mutiny had nothing to do with that.
brits lost India when they didn't give it dominion status after ww1.
>world anarchy
funny how the crown jewel is doing much better outside british rule than under it.
>>
>>3952
blue eyes are feminine m8. real men are tall,dark and handsome.
>>
>>4088
rasheed
>>
>>4071
Really? The worlds largest economy under the UK. Doesn't seem well.
>>
>>4168
He's right though. Even the Greeks knew this.
Fair skin as seen as being closer to the divine, while darker skin was seen as being more masculine.

Blue eyes are feminine. Sorry bruv, but Rasheed is right on this one. Brown/black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin is the way to go.
Brown/black/red skin is shit-tier though. So is Islam. Carpenter > camel merchants.
>>
>>4088

No but seriously, I have heard several times that the reason most brits aren't extremely pale-skinned gingers today is because of the vikings.

You're welcome.
>>
>>4285
yeah, and nearly all development metrics down the drain, minimal levels of industrialization and a bureaucratic system designed to export raw materials.
>>
>>4353
possible. but we have also been fucked by the french, germans, romans and much more

but if it was you thanks for not making me ginger
>>
>>4353
>implying it wasn't the normans/celts

The Irish were all brown hair/eyes until the vikings showed up.
>but my aryan purity
enjoy being feminine? It's no surprise Scandinavia is having so much trouble when even your ideal men have feminine traits.
>>
>>4555
doesn't jawline have to do more with masculinity?
I am brown as a nut but look pretty feminine.
>>
>flags and ids gone

hmm
>>
>>4723
>back to being 4ch
Good.
>>
>>2703
got too expensive, same as rome
>>
>>4723
I think hiro is trying to figure out how to enable optional historical flags right now
>>
that's it?
>>
File: pepe dresden fix.png (1 MB, 1240x869) Image search: [Google]
pepe dresden fix.png
1 MB, 1240x869
>>3752
>>
shit idea for a board imo
>>
>>5057
>optional flags
Not trying to boogeyman, but isn't that what /pol/ has?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.