[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It' 1939, you just woke up as Hitler. How do you save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107 KB, 1920x1080
It' 1939, you just woke up as Hitler.

How do you save the Third Reich from losing WW2 and also your own life?
>>
>>386606
Not go to war
>>
>>386606

not invade Russia

/thread
>>
>>386606
>take mainland Europe and quit while you're ahead
>do not blitz Britain, make it clear you have no interest in attacking their colonies
>keep strong defences on the Soviet border but do not attack (this was their biggest miscalculation, Germany actually ended up with less food imports than they'd been getting via trade, when a major reason for attacking was to improve Germany's food supply)
>stay neutral with regards to America, why the fuck are you teaming up with Japan, holy shit they're nowhere near your precious living space
>>
dont allies with Italy
>>
>>386606
try to make the russians fight themselves

cook up some bullshit excuse to invade when that happens
>>
Concentrate all forces on Moscow attack in September.
>>
>>386664
Japan was to check the USSR, if Japan had actually invaded rather than staying neutral USSR would had lost
>>
>>386606
Bring some mittens to the cold front.
>>
File: 1445944439416.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1046) Image search: [Google]
1445944439416.jpg
79 KB, 1024x1046
>>386634
>Don't invade Russia
>Russia begins an invasion on Europe anyway while you're busy fighting on another front

wat do
>>
>>386606
Leave my boy Stalin alone.
>>
>>386797
Which front is that? Britain?
>>
>>386606
extend the battle of Britain by about 5 days, there WW2 won.
>>
Invade Russia earlier.

It was really the best time to do it, the Soviets were disorganised from the purges and if they were left they would have just invaded Germany with an un-purged army.
>>
>>386606
Probably retiring to Switzerland and letting the next stupid bastard cop the recession.
>>
1. Never start World War II. Make Fascism attractive by ACTUALLY abolishing the class system on a national level, establishing protectionist policies etc.

2. Star World War II but actually kill the British and the French at the Battle of Dunkirk, then win the Battle of Britain. Either don't invade Russia or do it smarter, don't rush for Moscow, prepare for Winter properly etc. Actually coordinate with the Japanese. Don't waste Resources in Northern Africa.
>>
>>386664
Britain is still at war with you. While waiting, russia has modernized a little more. What do?
>>
>>386823
>Make Fascism attractive by ACTUALLY abolishing the class system on a national level, establishing protectionist policies etc.
The junkers, military and syndicats will have you assassinated in 1939 for this.
>>
>>386606

By killing OPs grandpa.
>>
>>386664
britain is the reason europe was at wars for centuries
the fucking bongs strive on mainland suffering
they must perish
they will not rest until they kick up an alliance and you are surrounded
sink britain
>>
>>386606
kill myself
>>
>>386606
Kill myself
>>
>>386606
speed up production of the stg44
>>
>>386606
Probably not attack russia lol, or at least invade england beforehand.
>>
>>386606
Not attack the USSR, convert to communism, ally with USSR, speed up production of nukes and rockets, create a communist utopia.
>>
>>386606
>Invade Poland, invade France.
>Let a fascist government lead France, end the occupation, get them into the Axis (that means that you don't need to retain the economically unfeasible occupation anymore, your west front is protected by France and the Channel and you may focus on the Ostfront)
>Stalin is a legit threat at this moment, the quarrels about Romania and Finland prevent a true alliance
>Give the Finns some money, make an alliance
>Commence Barbarossa, Finns immediately besiege Leningrad
>Fuck the US, don't help out the glorious sons of Nippon, let the fuckers fend for themselvs
>If Leningrad and Stalingrad are taken before Winter, the war is won.
>If not, retreat to more easily defensible parts of territory and pray to God that you don't lose the war
>You still probably will, tho, but you'll do a bit better.
>>
File: kek.png (2 MB, 1270x944) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2 MB, 1270x944
>prepare-delay the war for as much as you can
>put german propaganda machine into work on european scale
>commies, as they always do, try coup in some european countries
>annex asap, you are their protector now. paternal character helps.
>do it as many times as possible, slaughter commies.
>russia trying to do some shit. you werent expecting that they'd be militarily prepared (hitler wasnt expecting)
>go into total war from minute one
>kill any slav you see in russia
>kill, maim, burn. the weak shall perish.
>russians still throw their numbers at you.
>its only getting easier to kill slav slaves
>england tries anglo tricks
>gib them anglos some privileges on russian conquered lands
>russians get rekt
>europe wants your supervision as you are superior in every way
>diplomatical victory with no slav living
>mfw it went better than i expected
>>
>>386606
Kill myself
/thread
>>
>>387197
Also
>don't sink money and time into V-weapons
>don't sink money and time into exterminating minorities
>don't send away Jewish scientists, they are valuable
>>
>>387215
Seriously, why kill yourself when you can be pissed on by eva in Switzerland until the 1970s?
>>
>>387222
Actually this might be a good alternative.
>>
I invade Russia that day
>>
File: The Shitty Adolf.png (111 KB, 689x537) Image search: [Google]
The Shitty Adolf.png
111 KB, 689x537
>>386606
>don't do drugs, kids
>>
>>386606
Don't drop magnetic mines on British shores
>>
>>387294
do you watch tunderfoot video's by any chance
>>
>>386606

"Yes Hitler, Churchill ordering the bombing of Berlin was bad, but we're pretty close to breaking the RAF airfield. If we change to city bombing, it'll give the RAF a chance to have some breathing room."
>>
>>387356
>has seen the world at war
mah nigga
>>
>>386700
Japan got roflstomped by Zhukov near Khalkin Gol. The Japanese knew not to fuck in Mongolia and its steps.
>>
>>386797
as if Russia was going to do that.
>>
>>386811
Thank the Italians for the delay. Operation Barbarossa would have started weeks earlier if Mussolini didn't fuck around in Greece.
>>
>>386606
Tell the Japs not to fuck with the Yanks
Don't invade Russia so soon, let Stalin fuck up while fortifying the Eastern Front
>>386797
>>387425
Even if they did, I'm sure it would've been a lot easier to defend against a Russian push than it was to push into Russia in the winter.
>>
>>386606
Apologize for everything and convert to Judaism.
>>
>>387446
WW1 proved that defending against Russia is easier. Just wait long enough and soon you will get a demorilized army waiting to slit the throat of Stalin.
>>
No social Darwinism, no murdering the Jews, don't invade western Europe.
>>
>"Hey Hitler? The Italians declaration of war against the British and French opens a huge possibility of the Anglo's invading ITaly and driving straight into the Reich. I can't help but notice at all the trains we aquired from over the course of the Western campaigns. What if we send U-Boats, or partially constructed U-Boats down into Italian ports over rail rather then have them run the Giblator gaunlet. More U-boats would defend the Afrika Korp's supply lines better. Also, you should probably deploy another division or two to Libya under the command of Walter Model. He could head up building a defensive positions while Rommel launches his attacks. You know, attack and defend? Now... we should talk about Malta..."
>>
>>387482

Gibraltar*
>>
>Avoid the brain drain by toning down anti-intellectualism and anti-semitism, instead focusing on anti-communism to ally with democratic states. Accept biological Jews who identify as German-first.
>Allow Russia to invade Poland, use this to forge a stronger alliance with Britain via supporting intervention.
>Remain neutral towards America
>Maintain good relations with Japan
>Bide time. Collectively invade the USSR with Japanese and liberal-democratic allies, divide the spoils.
>>
>"Hey Hitler, checking out the occupation figures for Denmark. Do we really need nearly 200,000 soldiers to occupy that nation? They seem pretty damn cooperative to me. Why not station 25,000 or so men just outside just outside the Danish/Reich borders and 5000 men in Copenhagen for good measure, then respond with force in case of uprising or British Invasion."
>>
Get japs to attack Russia instead of America, The Japanese navy was way better than the Russian navy at the time, probably could've won a naval war while I attacked from land
>>
Hey Hitler, sorry to interupt your birthday preperations. It's just that I can't help notice that you intend on giving each citizen of the Reich 15 Reichsmarks plus 5 for every dependent. I really think this is quite a thoughtful gift to your people, but I did a rough calculation and in total, your gift to the people runs past 13 million Reichmarks. Considering the heighten tensions between Germany and Poland, don't you think it would be wiser to buy more military equipment like U-Boats or aircraft and makes those your gifts to the people?
>>
Embezzel everything and run.
>>
>>387425
they were gearing up for that for a long time senpai
>>
File: chapayev.jpg (55 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
chapayev.jpg
55 KB, 550x386
>>386797
Even if they did do that, I doubt the Russians would have gotten very far. It wouldn't have been "The Great Patriotic War" where they rose to slay the Fascist beast that invaded their land. It would have been another stupid endeavor to get clay.

Russia's war was a war driven by ideological fervor. It gave the common man something to cling to to be motivated to fight, beyond the risk of getting shot in the head because he didn't fight.
>>
>>387640

Watch out now, this is /his/ you're in.
>>
>>386606

Stay out of Poland. Offer more bilateral agreements instead of this "Give me your stuff or die" crap. Try to isolate the USSR diplomatically.

Form an actual goddamn bureaucracy instead of the institutional chaos that was the Nazi party.

But seriously, don't go to war. You've gotten 85% of what you've lost from Versailles back. The rest can wait.
>>
>>387642
Nobody in Russia believed in communism by the time WWII hit.
>>
Call the Japanese and tell them to stay the fuck away from the United States.

Conquor as much of Europe as possible then gear up for a fight with the Soviets.
>>
>>386797
First of all, the only reason why Russians were successful in driving out the Germans is because it was a fight for their survival, their family's survival and for their Motherland. Invading Germans would turn out pretty much like Winter War - Russian offensives getting BTFO and their troops cut off, with poor morale, equipment etc. Also the only other open land theater was Africa, which was quite minor due to the logistical and geographical isolation problems.
>>
>>386807
>>386823
>>387356
The Battle of Britain was a conflict of attrition the British were winning. Extending it would only hurt Luftwaffe even more. Not shifting bombing priorities would not have helped anything either - the Brits had the entire northern part of their island to relocate their southern squadrons.

>>387429
No, it would not have. Logistical and weather conditions did not allow for it regardless of (non)involvement in the Balkans.
>>
>>386606
Offer a Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth to the poles for the Corridor, plus some cash.
>>
>Hey Hitler
>retards who can't read ITT
>>
>>386606
I don't declare war at all and wait it out.
>>
>>387750
Unavoidable. Poland was invaded on a debt and hitler needed to retake Alsace Loraine and austria in order to fullfill his promises.
>>
File: panzer-vib-pzkpfw-vib-tiger-ii.jpg (58 KB, 800x398) Image search: [Google]
panzer-vib-pzkpfw-vib-tiger-ii.jpg
58 KB, 800x398
>>386606
>get serious with the alliance with Russia
>After blitzkrieging the shit outta the French, immediately invade Africa sweeping through Egypt and down the Nile
>Make more pic related
>>
>>388130
Oh and actually help the damn Nips with something. It always baffled me how Hitler seemed to have no interaction with the Mr. Tojo
>>
>>388154
With what? Cloning technology to give them more pilots?
>>
>>387640
There are people who believe in the Suvorov thesis in the current year. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>386606

Dont invade Poland

I stop being an autist and actually try to form a friendly relationship with France and the UK. This will leak over into an alliance with the US. Also form a strong alliance with Finland.

Try to negotiate a peace treaty in asia and stop Japan which will probably fail. Pearl Harbor happens anyway and now the US-Japanese war has broken out

Japan and Russia form an alliance out of necessity. WW2 happens anyway with Russia and Japan vs US, UK, France, Germany, and Finland.

Also, Russia and Japan start fighting each other when its revealed that Russia has been secretly helping Mao.
>>
File: Mein_Negro.jpg (25 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
Mein_Negro.jpg
25 KB, 289x292
>>388159
Actually yeah... Japan ran into a pretty deep hole in terms of man power and supplies not even halfway through the war, I'm sure SOMETHING could have been done.
>The Axis Arabic states send them oil and metals
>Germany uses the (now friendly) Russian railways to help with the invasion of China
>Cloning technology so they can have more pilots (V1s)

Too bad I'm not Hitler right
>>
>>388195
You know how actual cloning works, right? You don't just grow adult people in vats.
>>
>>386606
>Give Spain those large areas in France and Morocco they desired- and in turn, have them ally with you. African and Italian fronts secured.
>Don't waste resources on too large projects, focus on efficient manufacturing
>Wait for Soviets to attack Poland first
>Tell Il Duce the fact that his generals may be tad bit retarded arselickers
>kick the Jews out into Britain on refugee boats
>>
I'm going to be least evil possible:
>don't invade anyone
>amend the constitution to reduce executive power and increase checks and balances
>stop with the hate speech
>improve relations with neighboring countries and stop supporting Japan
>denounce any acts of aggressions the Soviets take
>try to mount a united front against the USSR if they invade Poland or Finland
>liberate countries invaded by the USSR and at most free the Ukraine
>use the victories to bolster German nationalism
>give speeches about how Germany is the beating heart of Europe and a shield against the Bolsheviks
>use Soviet threat as impetus to form a NATO/EU type of organization
>once Cold War sets in giving my blessing to creation of the United Nations
>>
Do everything the same up until taking France. Then I'd back out and allow them to maintain their sovereignty in a rare showing of mercy to indebt France to us. Declare peace on relevant parties and keep my territories in eastern Europe.

Maintaining control of French territory would have taken considerable time and resources. Once France was confidently defeated they would not soon attack again so long as you try to maintain friendly turns. Offer to help rebuild the country with your finances to indebt them to you economically like a little Marshall plan.

The biggest threat to the Reich is the expansionist Soviet Union.

I'd try to situate the greater Reich as a key player in central Europe while trying to turn them against Russia. My goal would be to bolster powerful defenses along the eastern borders while I try to goad Russia into an offensive. At this time Stalin was growing evermore paranoid and the bomb did not yet exist; with enough sabre rattling it may be possible to make them attack. Being on the defensive is always preferable and I could then pain Russia as an aggressor against Europe.

Hitler's rhetoric of a superior race is a powerful one for bringing others under your will; the narrative of the chosen people has been embedded in human cultures for centuries. I'd say Frenchman and slavs are part of the master race to pacify them and try to exert more control over them so I can pacify them before the extermination.

"Make your enemy think you are close when you are far away and far away when you are close"

"Supreme excellence is not in fighting and winning; supreme excellence is winning by not fighting at all."

Win the hearts and minds of Europe so you can conqueror it later without having to fight everyone on the fucking planet.

Germany should never have been in a situation where they were the enemy of the world. Hitler needed to play the long con if he ever wanted the Reich to stand.
>>
>>387564
The Japs already tried and got trashed so hard they weren't willing to go in for round two until they'd defeated anyone else they could get their hands on, even America.

>>388154
Why didn't Hitler ask the Japs for superior Japanese aircraft?
>>
>>386606
Don't invade Poland.
>>
>>386797
here is the trick nigga

you don't open another front. then when russia comes you beat them and take their shit.
>>
Find a humane way to deal with the jewish problem and focus your military efforts against russia and communism while remaining neutral with britain and america. Focus on aggressive eugenic and pro-capitalist policies.
>>
>>388832
Would you agree with >>388326?
>>
>>388326
Maybe I'm naive but yes, I believe anti-bolshevism/communism without invading western european countries wouldn't have turned the allies against them and they could have accomplished a lot. On the jewish problem though I have no idea how to solve it besides mass deportation to israel or something. Maybe give them Albania.
>>
>>388749
the soviets managed to defeat germany when the germans invaded at time when the soviets were absolutely wrecked by the purges, have just suffered a pyrrhic victory in finland, were rearming their forces...
what makes you think germany would be able to defeat the soviet union which has now had a presumably long(ish) time to solve all of the above?
>>
>>388165
soviets were definitely going to invade germany. The best shot was preemptive blitzkrieg. Hitlers stupid, but no that stupid.
>>
Party like it's 1939
>>
>>388865
It would have been better to wake up as Hitler before he gained all that anti-Jewish rhetorical momentum. Changing gears might hurt the public image of Hitler's/your Germany. Germany's stability would hinge on building up national pride in other ways. I think a victory against the USSR defending central Europe would accomplish that.
>>
>>386606
1) continue development of new aircraft
2) develop new anti-aircraft tools
3) Replace my counter-espionage teams
4) At the Battle of Dunkirk do not let up pressure - crush all British forces as quickly as possible. Use POWs to negotiate a treaty
5) When Japan attacks Pearl Harbor immediately and publicly denounce them, break all treaties with them, promise to Support America in their campaign against the dishonorable attack, very publicly offer to provide intelligence, etc. to America to fight the Japanese, etc. and keep the US out of Europe.
-propaganda of 'You focus on Japan and let the Fatherland Help!', Hitler Youth sending aid to Hawaii, etc.
6) Keep the air campaign against England focused solely on air bases, port facilities, etc. Ignore the cities and population centers and focus heavily on transportation and manufacturing
7) Before attacking the USSR pass all of my information on Soviet spies in the US to the FBI - get J Edgar rooting them out
8) Let my generals run the campaign in the East - real blitzkrieg, no 'you must take Stalingrad', BS; I want the cities bypassed and cutoff and the oilfields seized.
9) When my troops get to the oil they will dig in so taking them out requires destroying the oil facilities
10) Rather than using trains, etc., and all that effort on the Jews use my leverage with the UK and the US to convince them to take them. If they won't once I have Africa and the Urals just let 'em move to the Levant. They'll be happier there.
11) Make sure everyone knows I want Greater Germania, nothing more. Keep leveraging and blocking the British; keep the propaganda and charm effort up with the US; keep helping against the Japanese that 'also betrayed Germany with their treachery', etc.
12) Once I have Stalin in a camp, Britain signing a treaty, and the US too busy in the Pacific I light a cigar and let Speer start building the new Berlin
>>
>>386797
Just keep russia happy by giving them all of scandinavia and chunck of poland
>>
>Abandon anti-Semitism altogether, apologize for persecution
>Embrace Jews, Slavs, and other minorities as fellow human beings
>Allow Austrians to vote on referendum for independence
>Return Sudetenland to Czechs
>Initiate convention for new constitution that would transform Germany into a functioning republic in which old political opponents would have a fair shot in elections
>Promise to abdicate after new government is democratically elected
>Retire to a quiet life, achieve world renown as a master landscape painter
>>
File: nuclear-fission-diagram.png (214 KB, 570x444) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-fission-diagram.png
214 KB, 570x444
give this to my scientists
>>
>>389020
How are you going to give them a png file with no computer to display it on, idiot?!
>>
>>388875
moving things out of russia is as difficult as moving them into it, and the only thing motivating soldiers is being the defending party.

if soviets was the one to declare war international opinions would also be against them. all the same things that worked against germany would work for them on defense.
>>
>>386606
what are the rules? do i have to pursue all his polices?
>>
>>386606
Not waste money on stupid shit and not go to war at all, instead focus on internal spending and rebuilding of German infrastructure, then get into trade agreements and raise relations with neighboring countries powerful and not alike.
Afterwards try to build the EU.
>>
File: heritage.png (400 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
heritage.png
400 KB, 1600x960
>>386606
>save the Third Reich from losing WW2 and also your own life
Impossible, friendo
>>
>>389085
he meant the nuclear graph itself dumbass
>>
>>386606
>save the third reich

>or save the world

I would do exactly what he did and save the world from a stupid fucking political entity
>>
>>390248
nice fedora my good sir!
>>
File: COFEu5LWIAAYa6H.jpg large.jpg (53 KB, 342x428) Image search: [Google]
COFEu5LWIAAYa6H.jpg large.jpg
53 KB, 342x428
http://strawpoll.me/6232910
>>
>>386606
Don't start the war, but sign a metric assload of mutual defense treaties so the second the soviets so much as look funny at a Baltic state, you can show up. Best case scenario, you go down as the defender of europe in history, having defeating communism and proven the Germans have not only retained their skill at arms, but have learned the wisdom to use it wisely. Worse case you camp out for a few years at a hotel in London, pretending to be important, before returning triumphant to a newly liberated Germany.
>>
What if we live in the world where this already happened, and in the original original timeline Hitler was killed by a Jewish assassin in 1943?
>>
Pull out of Czechoslovakia and issue a formal apology

Start petitioning for League of Nation organised plebicistes for the Sudetenland and Danzig and maybe Austria

Try and get the rest of Europe on side against the Bolsheviks by calming the fuck down

Get murdered by my own party and be called a traitor to the cause, only to be replaced by Goering or someone.
>>
let Stalin invade Poland on his own then join the allies to invade Russia. end up owning Russia and being hailed as a hero
>>
>>386606
Make the whole thing not about Jews. Recruit Jews into the military the same way the U.S. allowed Japs to serve, giving me more manpower and less negative publicity. Also let my generals do their jobs, cancel all the Wunderwaffe shit that's a big drain on resources, and standardize equipment to ease the supply burden.

I'll probably still lose but shit I'll go down in history a bit better, at least.
>>
>>388192
your post is pretty austistic
>>
>>388407
>superior Japanese aircraft
They really weren't.
>>
>>395627
Zeroes flew circles around American planes at the outset of the war.
>>
The only way to win is by not fighting or suing for peace while you have the upper hand. You'd have to be psychic... or you know... not a insane, drug addled control freak to even entertain that line of thinking.
>>
>>387782
>Russian offensives getting BTFO and their troops cut off, with poor morale, equipment etc.
what?
if the soviets had recovered after Stalin purged the officers and generals and if they had time to put to use what they'd learned during the winter war (not charging straight at the enemy and hoping to overwhelm with numbers) they would have devastated the Nazis
>>
File: gross.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>390178
>sangue judaico
>>
>>395680
also had no armor for "lol we can turn so gud ching ching" and bursted into flames at every hit

just kys naziboos, fagermany had no chance of winning ww2, hitler was a meth addict faggot, nazi war machine was a corrupted shithole and you are faggots
>>
>>386823
I agree with what you said up until the "don't rush for moscow" part. Moscow was practically taken, and if hitler hadn't insisted on capturing Kiev, wasting resources on the siege of stalingrad moscow would without a doubt have been in german hands. With moscow under their control, and the soviet communications network completely disrupted russia would have been dead.
>>
>>386823
what wasted resources in north africa. Hitler Literally only sent a single panzer division down there. And Rommel STILL almost won that part of the war. even with the shitty italians.
>>
>>386820
wisdom.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.