[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Who killed him?
>>
Patsy Knoll
>>
How are we suppose to know?
>>
>>21008
Use the catalog, Maggy. >>16823

>>21030
We know he came from the Pentagon.
>>
Herewith Dicksmith
>>
>>21008
Carmen San Diego
>>
>>21008
A gun wizard.
>>
File: image.png (551 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
551 KB, 1000x1024
>>
Oswald
>>
The Mafia in collaboration with the secret elite.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 420x480
>>21008
>>
The soviets, Oswald was a literally communist.

He was killed to avoid escalation with the soviets
>>
Me
>>
>>21008
It was the two guys on the grassy knoll.
>>
>>21008
Pete Bondurant, Kemper Boyd and Ward Littell.
>>
"Oswald" is as good of an answer as you'll ever get.

If the conspiracy theories turned out true, you sure as shit wouldn't get a "real truth" from some college kids on 4chan.
>>
>>22647
/thread
>>
Oswald obviously
>>
File: what-would-you-do.jpg (167 KB, 650x480) Image search: [Google]
what-would-you-do.jpg
167 KB, 650x480
>>21008
>>22647
>>25317
>>23971
The people who "had to" and had no other choice. Really, what would YOU do if you had an american president that didn't kiss your ass and cater to your political whims??
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.