[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw this happened and there is nothing I, or any /pollack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: slavs.jpg (112 KB, 736x971) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
112 KB, 736x971
>Tfw this happened and there is nothing I, or any /pollack can do about it.

:(
>>
That's war for you.
>>
Hitler would have approved anyway since before Russia invaded he basically said the Russians were superior and Germans were inferior.
>>
>>21096
Fuck you.
>>
>>21136
How triggered, sorry but it's the truth.

"If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no necessity to take into consideration the basis which the people will need to continue a most primitive existence. On the contrary, it will be better to destroy things ourselves because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation [Russia]."
>>
File: gagarin_800px1.jpg (128 KB, 800x709) Image search: [Google]
gagarin_800px1.jpg
128 KB, 800x709
>>20879
Hitler basically confirmed himself near the end of his life that Slavs are superior

History confirms it as well
>>
>>21245
Proof he said that? Not doubting it but a source-less quote is useless.
>>
>>21560
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/defeat/enter-bunker.htm

Told to Albert Speer
>>
I don't really see how the Russians victory makes them superior though. They had the British and Americans on their side and the Germans without question had a stronger military
>>
>>21245
>>21315
Hitler was a believer of 'might makes right'.

Of course, if the Russians win they are stronger, that is how history will remember it.
>>
>>21245
>>21859
Well shit

i had heard of Hitler's tremendous butthurt at the German people when shit went south but i didnt know he also ceded Russian superiority according to might makes right
>>
>>20879
Why are those evil, CIS, white male, misogynist shitlords grabbing that woman?
>>
>>20879
That's real edgy
>>
>>21938
Lol
>>
>>21859
so reproducing enough so you can throw people around to clog human meat grinders is superior?
>>
>>21245
What a great man. A lesser person would have said "nuh-huh this doesn't count as strength because of [bullshit he just made up]".

Just goes to show that he really believed what he said.
>>
>>22257
This.
>>
Good. As stated in the other thread about Sherman attacking and sending his men to rape civilians these people had it coming and if you lose a war you deserve it
>>
>>22458
Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>22483
no, But If you wrong me, dont get fucking butthurt when I Dresden/Nagasaki the shit out of you
teaches you a fucking lesson to stay in line
>>
>>22598
There's people who do bad things with good intentions, and then there's people who do bad things in revenge.

You are the latter.
>>
>>22687
fuck outta here Sam Harris
>>
>>22598
That's not even how it fucking works you dumb retard. If you are american don't even fucking try coming to the army
>>
>>22687
Intentions don't fucking matter you fucking dingus. What matters are the results.
>>
>>23012
Both results end in bad.
>>
>>21859
>that is how history will remember it.
Exactly. That is the point. The fact that there is strength in numbers is obvious beyond comprehension.

You cannot measure the quality of a force, of people by their quantity. Any nation will fall given time and infinite hordes of mongolian thugs.

>>21245
>and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation [Russia]."
Note the use of the word 'stronger'. It's not the same as 'superior'.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.