[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Judaism the most autistic religion? It's arranged,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Jews.jpg (296 KB, 700x817) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
296 KB, 700x817
Is Judaism the most autistic religion?

It's arranged, structured, organized in the most systematic autistic way possible. They even have rabbincal literature that is dedicated to interpreting scripture, jewish law, tradition, religion, etc using logic, philosophy, and other forms of argumentation.

Go through the wikipedia page on rabbincal literature. I fucking dare you.
>>
File: übermensch.png (94 KB, 344x340) Image search: [Google]
übermensch.png
94 KB, 344x340
Here's my honest opinion of Jewish people; they're an entire race of idiot savants. Jews are obviously very intelligent but they are completely autistic when it comes to dealing with other races. Things like banking and accounting are perfect examples of how the Jewish brain works; they require impressive computational analysis but are relatively useless skills from a "practical" perspective. Of course, banking and accounting have become ingrained components of our society (coincidence?) so we need Jews around to maintain the massive economy that we have created.

However, it is good to constantly remind Jews that there will be consequences if they do not keep their autism in check because as smart as Jews are, they suck at fighting and need other races to do it for them. It's good to have the Jews on your side because they're so smart but you have to remind them who's boss so they don't let their innate sneakiness lead them to do something that they'll later regret; like killing Jesus Christ for example. Once you understand the Jew's innate autism you no longer hate them, you pity them because you realize that they really can't help themselves for being Jews, they're born with it. Once you understand that a Jew will always be a Jew, you learn to accept it and plan around it and make use of their talents.

God bless.
>>
File: 1446860873070.jpg (551 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
1446860873070.jpg
551 KB, 984x728
>>
File: >chosen.jpg (121 KB, 1097x552) Image search: [Google]
>chosen.jpg
121 KB, 1097x552
>>382506
>>
>>382484
>implying the jews haven't brainwashed society into thinking anyone who has slightly negative opinions of jews are literally worse than Hitler
wear a t-shirt that says "I don't like jews"
I dare you
>>
File: >Israel.png (477 KB, 628x625) Image search: [Google]
>Israel.png
477 KB, 628x625
>>382562
I don't disagree with you but Jewish infiltration is an inevitability tbph and it is better to have friendly relations with them than to be outright enemies. Just ask Hitler/Saddam/Qaddafi etc..

Of course, Jews will never be true "friends" with goyim so the reality is it's best to treat them as a frienemy.
>>
>>382484
>autistic with races yet is most multi cultural
>suck at fighting yet found israel
>idiot savants is not contradicting

If jews have innate autism then everyone on this site must be a fucking jew
>>
Yeah but that's only post-temple judaism which tends to indulge in this sort of monumental autism. Complete with arcane occult /x/ tier mystical horseshit. In comparison, ancient Israelite faith was actually rather simple.
>>
>>382615
>all birds have wings
>all bats have wings
>therefore all birds are bats
>>
>>382632
retard
>>
>>382650
Yes you are.
>>
>>382484
>banking and accounting are useless from a practical perspective
topkek
>>
>>382484
>>382605
Thesis and Antithesis. /pol/'s antisemitism and reality. One prevails, and then a synthesis occurs.

The problem is, on 4chan /pol/ always prevails.
>>
I wouldn't call that autistic, I'd call it logical. Religions which try to use logic and reason to understand their faith better should be commended.
>>
>>382691
What are you talking about you retard
>>
>>382838
Hegelian dialectics
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.