[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who killed these men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
who killed these men
>>
>>16823

Communists.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>
>>16823
fuck off
>>
File: 1445716337400.png (325 KB, 576x566) Image search: [Google]
1445716337400.png
325 KB, 576x566
>>16823
porky, mad that john wanted to cooperate with the ussr
>>
>>16823

The mafia. Kennedy got in with blood money and the mafia's help, but then started cracking down on them when he got elected.

He had some good ideas and speeches but his whole family is a bunch of liars. His brother even talked about how he cheated on his college exams.
>>
File: 1398531516694.png (413 KB, 545x1040) Image search: [Google]
1398531516694.png
413 KB, 545x1040
CIA
>>
>>16823
George Bush Snr.
>>
>>16924
>>16962
This
>>
The CIA recently released docs that show they did it and knew about it.
>>
>>16823
I always find deaths of political figures so interesting desu

Just the thought that maybe it was orchestrated and that the plans wouldn't be released until well after the event
It's not like that shit is uncommon in history
>>
File: Cigarette_Smoking_Man_(1992).jpg (12 KB, 361x406) Image search: [Google]
Cigarette_Smoking_Man_(1992).jpg
12 KB, 361x406
Be careful those kinds of questions can get you killed
>>
>>16877
>using leftypol memes
retard detected
>>
>>16981
I'm sure you can post those docs then right?
>>
grassy knoll and sirhan sirhan
fate caught up with ted since he killed someone
>>
oswald did it, but he was put up to it by castro sympathizers that he hung out with in mexico city while he was waiting for a cuban visa.
>>
File: 1965-lyndonjohnson.jpg (67 KB, 514x657) Image search: [Google]
1965-lyndonjohnson.jpg
67 KB, 514x657
LBJ for certain played a part in JFK's death, along with George Bush and various other FBI/CIA/Texas oil assets, and maybe some assistance from the Mob, as LBJ had connections in all of said organizations which would make spearheading a conspiracy against a mutual enemy fairly simple.

LBJ, being basically a huge, angry asshole, was pissed off that Kennedy planned to remove him from the ticket on his run for re-election, so he got together with a bunch of his friends and killed him off. Not much to it, really, considering he has enough assets to not only pull it off, but cover it up, largely in part to his pushing of an alternate narrative behind the scenes that he used to scare people into helping him cover up evidence, being that Kennedy was assassinated by Cuban forced as revenge for the Bay of Pigs, and if that information went public then it would start WW3. Scared people pretty good, and it was smart enough to get even honest men to aid him in covering up his crimes.
>>
I think its the whole gang of people Kennedy angered.
Not just the lobbyist or the Mafioso, the military or else no all of them together.
Oswald and the communists was their turk head.
>inb4 FBI and CIA knocking at my door
>>
People with guns.

I mean that's obvious, they were shot
>>
Lee Harvey Oswald
Sirhan Sirhan
Brian Cancer
>>
It was you and me.
>>
me desu senpai
>>
>>16823
right to left
Sirhan Sirhan
Brain cancer
The pentagon

LBJ was along for the ride but didn't initiate it.

>>17955
Oswald was just a patsy. Kennedy was shot from the front. There's filmed evidence for crying out loud
>>
File: 1441743174020.jpg (79 KB, 501x590) Image search: [Google]
1441743174020.jpg
79 KB, 501x590
>>16823
"Communists"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.