[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Partially trying to push the boundaries of what this board will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 31
File: Age-of-Empires-I.jpg (258 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Age-of-Empires-I.jpg
258 KB, 1200x900
Partially trying to push the boundaries of what this board will allow (to an extent I am still interested in the content of this thread)

If you dont consider this thread to be board related please say so instead of reporting

What would you /his/torians consider as a "good" and at least mostly historically accurate video games

given due to the free nature of games most games focus on the end result being accurate more than the means.

However some games are undeniably focused on portraying some historical events correctly or at least portraying the culture and mentality of the time periods correctly.

Pic related (though the later games got a bit weird)
>>
>>16567
I prefer ages of empire 2, as it had just enough freedom to play and create unique armies and combinations but not too graphical in such that it made my old comp lag.
I still play this game a lot though
>>
>inb4 assassin's creed
>>
>>16661
AOE 3 was surprisingly accurate as far as advancements and I really enjoyed their method of implementing imperial support
>>
Mount and blade gives you a pretty good idea of regimental combat
>>
Crusader Kings 2
>>
>>16933
>Crusader Kings 2
ooooo apparently there is an $8 halloween sale on it

is it actually good or were you trolling?
>>
>>16986
It's great. Look up Europa Universalis 4 too
>>
>>17020
Don't listen to this memer, eu4 and ck2 are piles of shit. Get Victoria 2 and Hearts of Iron 3, they're infinitely better.
>>
fuck off with this autism. no video games
>>
>>16986

It's okay, like all gsg it just starts at a historically accurate point and then you can fuck with anything and blob and incest to your hearts content; they're only historically accurate in the sense that things are roughly as they were. It's a lot more player-centric than something like Victoria 2, though.

CK2 and Victoria 2 are good, EU4 is very much hit and miss (personally I don't like it at all), EU3 was good but is dated and Hearts of Iron 3 is very dense and the AI still is derpy and pretty bad if you don't stay on the historical railroad.

Also I don't see what's particularly bad about this for a thread so long as this sort of thing is uncommon, it's just regular crossposting (that's actually relevant).
>>
>>17098
whats autistic about age of empires?

I could understand calling out a thread about asking if spice and wolf is historically accurate, but this is a whole different story
>>
>>17126
please forgive my naivete, but GSG?

google is just returning "german sports guns"
>>
>>17410
grand strategy game
>>
>>17410

Sorry, I forget people don't browse vidya shit as much as me and my fellow autists.

Grand Strategy Games, what the /vg/ chaps call (mostly) Paradox games that deal with a large amount of control over a historical strategy game (politics, economy, war, etc.). As I said, they all pretty much start you in a world that's meant to be as historically accurate as possible at a specific date, and you then play from there doing whatever you want.
>>
>>17410
Grand strategy game
>>
File: NEIN.jpg (143 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
NEIN.jpg
143 KB, 400x400
>Want to play hearts of iron 3
>get to organizing the OOB
>>
>>17511
>>17527
>>17532
ahh, I've just always called them historical RTS games
>>
>>17410
German shitposting general desu
>>
>>17580
Best part of the game desu
Sometimes I would just lay out the perfect OOB and quit
>>
>>16567
Cossacks was great.
>>
File: meanwhile in 1984.jpg (530 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in 1984.jpg
530 KB, 1920x1080
>>17580
I can't imagine what you mean
>>
File: World in Conflict.jpg (38 KB, 734x551) Image search: [Google]
World in Conflict.jpg
38 KB, 734x551
Best cold war rts
>>
/his/ should play a game of napoleonic wars to celebrate its establishment.
>>
File: Napoleonic wars public server.gif (2 MB, 350x226) Image search: [Google]
Napoleonic wars public server.gif
2 MB, 350x226
>>17734
>/his/ should play a game of napoleonic wars
We all know how it would end
>>
File: v2game-2012-02-27-18-57-10-77.jpg (530 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
v2game-2012-02-27-18-57-10-77.jpg
530 KB, 1920x1080
Victoria 2 is by far the best 19th/20th century game for those interested in picking up bits of real knowledge while playing.

You'll know more than virtually anyone you meet on the street about geography, wars that happened during the era, the inventions and discoveries that propelled the Industrial Revolution, and much more. There is plenty to read and immerse yourself in if you have the time and patience.
>>
>>17734

I was going to say we should do /his/ vs. /gsg/ and /twg/ etc. tournaments, but most of us are probably crossboarders anyway.
>>
>>17711
I have so many awful ideas of how bad the french tweens would be online.....
>>
>>17769
Spontaneously striking up a band in the public servers was the best though.
>>
>>17734
>chat filled with Tbh, Senpai, Lad, Kek, and Smh
no gracias.
>>
>>17820
I didn't say it wasn't
>>
>>17777
Victoria III when?
>>
>>17777
>liquor factory simulator 2015
¡Nicely wew'd my dude!
>>
>>17777
This, Victoria 2 is fantastic
And on top of the gameplay it has the best atmosphere in a wargame outside of DEFCON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TpnWMbUcd0

>>17889
>Factory mana
Hopefully never
>>
>>17939
>DEFCON
Muh fucking nigga
>>
>>18077
>they were always going to think that anyway
lost it

well played kind sir
>>
File: 1437833344042.png (1 MB, 2293x1512) Image search: [Google]
1437833344042.png
1 MB, 2293x1512
>>17939
The music in all of the Paradox games really touch me, Victoria 2 included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJUCY0BUiYo

>>17889
>Victoria III when?

I'm ambivalent about this. I love Victoria 2 and it would really disappoint me to see Victoria 3 as a watered-down and poor successor.

It's like when a sequel to a great movie should have never been made.

I feel the same way towards Hearts of Iron 4. I already know I'm going to buy it, but I'm really nervous it's going to let me down compared to HoI 3 and Darkest Hour.
>>
>>17649
Came to post this. Also American Conquest was good too. It's exciting that GSC are back from the dead and we're getting Cossacks 3.
>>
>>17939
>>18020
>DEFCON
I have this game, wish other people played it, the atmosphere is just amazing although the gameplay is a bit lacking.
>>
>>18189

HoI4 looks like it will be awful and casualised to ensure a greater market/playerbase than 'those sadistic/autistic enough to put up with the obscene learning curve'.

Not that HoI3 is exceptional or anything, its military strategy gameplay and experience are very good but the whole game is just okay at best.

Victoria 3 would probably follow suit and be unbearably simple for many current fans of the game.

Also their game design somehow seems to get worse with every installment, EU4's map is awful and looks like it's made of playdough.
>>
>>18415

Also when I say casualised I, of course, meant 'too far'. There's nothing wrong with doing it a bit, especially for the complexity of HoI3, but it really does seem completely too far.
>>
File: v2_11.jpg (540 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
v2_11.jpg
540 KB, 1680x1050
>>17777
Nah m8,its too sandboxy,you can industrialize as subsaharian africans even,HOI3 is the only realistic gsg
>>
>>18415
More or less my own thoughts on these games. Really a shame for those of us that appreciate the depth and patience needed for their older titles.
>>
What's a good mod to make the map look less shit in Victoria 2? Using HPM.
>>
Mount and Blade , specially some mods give you a good basic impression of medieval combat and regimental, 1800's combat.

It's pretty horrifying when you think about it sometimes and play it. Shit is scary.
>>
>>18592
You can still use the RDS Map Mod in HPM's pastebin but some lakes will be little black blobs on the map. Not really a big deal and the improvement is worth it.
>>
>>16986
its a great game, all of the paradox games are amazing imo, but the DLC is ridiculously expensive. I recommend just downloading it or torrenting it, the developers are known for being pretty autistic and they aren't a company i'd recommend buying from
>>
File: nobunaga's ambition.png (2 MB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
nobunaga's ambition.png
2 MB, 1280x719
what's /his/' opinion on this game?
>>
>>19420
>nobunaga's ambition
sorry, dont know enough of japanese history to rate it for historical accuracy
>>
>>19420
fuck off weeb
>>
>>16986
Buy base game
Check /gsg/ (but do not stay for any discussion) for Megaupload with all the dlc and expansions
Have a good time.
>>
>>17580
>>17643
>organizing the OOB
Wait, why would you change it? I've generally just left it to the AI.
>>
>>17713
>there will never be another World in Conflict
I liked not having to build a base. More RTS should do that.
>>
>>19902
Either you're autistic enough or want to micromanage specific parts
>>
File: 1351129935560.jpg (265 KB, 1280x1468) Image search: [Google]
1351129935560.jpg
265 KB, 1280x1468
What's the most historically accurate anime?
>>
>>17777
I certainly learned about why people fought so hard to prevent liberalism and later communism. Fucking unstoppable hordes, and you had to submit to them or risk revolutions.
>>
>>19984
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>>
Paradox games are actually a good way to learn history.

On the first level, at least you learn some semblance of world geography at the start date of whatever game you're playing.

It can also inspire you to try to learn more about the time period that you've spent dozens to hundreds of hours playing in, and to look up the history of whatever country you're playing.

And if you get into modding for the sake of historicity, well then you've gone down the fucking rabbit hole. In a good way.

Total War is nice too, because it gives you some basic idea of the rudiments of battles. Not that they're really accurate at all, but it gives you a sense that playing AoE won't - you learn what formations are, and you get a basic sense of how battlefield tactics play out. Again, a very, very basic sense, which is, albeit, enough to make you look at any depiction of a battle in film and go "that's fucking retarded".
>>
>>17072

>Victoria 2 and Hearts of Iron 3

This. Though HoI 3 not quite as much.

Download the Victoria Ultimate mod, use the 2000 start, and play as a major power. Everything starts to become very clear.
>>
File: Angry Liberal.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Angry Liberal.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>20044
>Liberals
Not even once
>>
>>20170

>victoria ultimate

HPM. HPM only, HPM forever.

Take a page from /gsg/.
>>
File: like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg (27 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
like-a-boss-e1350189178780_6.jpg
27 KB, 640x430
>>17686

Dat pic is the best summary of the playing the USSR I've ever seen kek
>>
File: SEATTLE IS LOST.jpg (354 KB, 1258x601) Image search: [Google]
SEATTLE IS LOST.jpg
354 KB, 1258x601
>>17713

10/10 taste
>>
>>20193

I agree completely with you lad. I dropped that mod after like two hours of playing. But the modern start inadvertently captures some aspects of modern foreign/domestic policy really fucking well.
>>
>>20186
I fucking tried man, but Belgium doesn't have the manpower for anti-revolutionary troops.

>>20265
RIP in peace Bannon.
>>
File: No it's raining alright.png (151 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
No it's raining alright.png
151 KB, 500x293
>>20265
>Bannon
>>
File: hqdefault (19).jpg (37 KB, 320x204) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (19).jpg
37 KB, 320x204
>>20343
>>20364

;__;7
>>
>>20343
>>20364
>>20448
He did good sacrificing himself, but I think the character shift was a little too sudden. He was a hotheaded, incompetent commander right up until that last battle.
>>
>>20541
He probably thought it was the best way to shake the constant shit he was getting for what happened in Russia
>>
File: gsg meme.png (186 KB, 2423x2025) Image search: [Google]
gsg meme.png
186 KB, 2423x2025
>>16567
*willy waggling in the distance*
Posting video games on /his/ is asking for it to be honest.
>inb4 banned
>>
>>20636
this thread probably wont be banned

basic cross board has always been allowed if it is still pertinent to the board posted in
>>
>>20636
If we start talking about 40k or Sins of a Solar Empire, then yeah. But historical stuff should be fine, i learned more about ancient rome playing Rome total war than i did in history classes
>>
>>19984
Can anyone confirm?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tFOJFyTl1U
>>
>>20636

notworthrating/10

Please go back to /gsg/ with this, it's /nothistory/.
>>
>>20826
I don't see what isn't history about alt history, but I agree, the map belongs in /gsg/.
>>
>>20928

Alt history, by definition, is not history. History is an account of the past, 'alt history' is speculative interest discussion, the same as saying on any board "what if X?"

I don't see how it's constructive whatsoever to a board dedicated to history (ie, 'actual' history, or 'past' history).

I'm not trying to be hostile, I can see why it's interesting as works of fiction, but this board isn't meant to be for that.
>>
>>20928
>>21118

And if you think /his/ is the most suitable place for it, then may I remind you that as a work of fiction it is entertainment and can belong on any board relevant to the medium used (lit, v, vg, tv, even the anime and manga ones). There's really no reason why you should post it here.
>>
>>21118
>>21307
Then why does spooky fiction belong on /x/ instead of /lit/, and etc?
I realise this is like saying science fiction should belong on /sci/, but what is historical fiction if not historical? Why is discussing the repercussions of, say, an entirely different fourth crusade better suited to /lit/ than /his/?

Why would a book named "Agent of Byzantium" have a better place on /lit/ than the board specifically made for its subject matter?
>>
>>21307

I think it's fine, so long as it isn't shit like "Why haven't you converted Sweden to Islam by 1300? xDDDDD"

Historical games are popular because they spur interest and imagination, and since so many things in history could've easily gone another way, getting a bunch of anons together who are at least somewhat knowledgeable to talk about it is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>16567
I like Total War games even if they're not very historically accurate. It's more about how they'll get you interested in the setting and encourage you to learn more about the setting. The games are very hit or miss though and generally have terrible launches.
>>
>>21536

Historical fiction is not historical; history is an account of the past. Historical fiction has nothing to do with the past.

Maybe there could be a 'what if' general or a daily/weekly thing for a discussion on something people would want to debate, but I still don't personally see how that's worthwhile at all other than that it'd have posting of people knowledgeable of actual history to inform of what would be plausible in divergence.

What we absolutely do not need is streams of threads that just ask things like "what if Rome never fell?", "what if Hitler was assassinated" etc. and barely contribute to actual historical discussion, because they'll be reposted non-stop and people will just start making them with very little actual interest in contributing or creating an intelligent debate.
>>
>>20823
That anime isn't realistic at all he just jerks off to muh mordhau and ignores literally everything else that is ahistorical.
>>
>>18189
I'll never forget playing V2 for the first time
https://youtu.be/XMtVu-ZtwEk?t=37m28s
>>
File: 1445565034272.png (190 KB, 374x454) Image search: [Google]
1445565034272.png
190 KB, 374x454
>>20186
>Implying not going full Liberal as an industrialized nation late game isn't literally the best strategy.
>>
>>21835
Your framework and assumptions are disgusting, but I eventually agree that this isn't the best place to have any condusive Alt-History talk. Doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, just maybe it shouldn't happen here too much.
>>
File: 34330_2015-08-25_00036.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
34330_2015-08-25_00036.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>21650
best
>>
As a medievalist, CK2 is fucking abysmal at portraying the Middle Ages and it depresses me.

>>17072
Vicky 2 and HoI3 are generally considered the worst Paradox grand strategy games. They are the two of the big four titles where you have a huge amount of people who prefer their predecessors (Vicky + HoI2) over them. Both of them have "It plays itself!" syndrome, Vicky 2 in particular is so fucking inscrutable that no one knows how its internals work, not even the devs, and both were shitty ahistorical messes on release, horrible successors to polished games.

EU4 and CK2 have their share of problems but they are still the best recommendations for newbies to GSG. EU4 because it gets so much dev attention to level out its weirdness and add content, and CK2 because it's self-contained and pretty easy.
>>
>>24643
why do they have balloons strapped to their backs?
>>
>>25619
to stop arrows
>>
>>25619
Anti-arrow defense
>>
>>16567
>though the later games got a bit weird
oh are you meant to be some hell oldfag with those games that you never tried 2, 3 or mythology? yeah, thought so.
the later age of empires/mythology were the best, the first aoe was so bad they literally gave it out in cornflakes boxes years ago.
>>
>>21650
If you have problems with Total War & accuracy then just go mod.
>>
>>25645
>>25669
pretty sure arrows go through balloons...
>>
File: Rt1.jpg (576 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rt1.jpg
576 KB, 1920x1200
I know Rome 2 was pretty shit but the Divide et Impera mod makes the game a lot better desu senpai

>Supply system
>Loads of new units that follow a historical accurate evolution(pre-marian roman troops)
>Navies no longer retarded
>Slower battles that force you to rotate reserves
>>
Civ 5 is at least culturally accurate. The music is played with, wherever possible, indigenous instruments and uses, wherever possible, melodies important to the civilization at hand. Personally I find this to be more historically accurate than where "borders" were located in 1444.
>>
>>20823
He masturbates over it being period accurate besides the magic girl doing magic stuff.
Its hard to not masturbate over proper melee, mordhau, segregation and church. Especially when so little media does it properly.
>>
File: ueds.jpg (182 KB, 950x884) Image search: [Google]
ueds.jpg
182 KB, 950x884
>>21650
Just play some of the more obscure and phenomenal mods. For instance, Invasio Barbarorum 2: Conquestvs Britannae is a mod set after the Romans leave Britain in the 5th century. There's also a phenomenal CK2 mod set in the same period called the Winter King.
>>
>>25927

Rome II is mechanically fucked because you can't do a controlled retreat, the only option is to make your men rout out of combat, basically. Kind of sucks, especially for hoplite-type warfare.
>>
>>26363

You can in Divide et Impera. Units route MUCH slower, and do not get massive moral hit if you withdraw them from combat(unless they are chased down)

So you can easily withdraw units while covering them with others.
>>
>>26363

You take much more casualties than if your men could have just backstepped in formation, I've played 1.1.
>>
>>25502
>Vicky 2 in particular is so fucking inscrutable that no one knows how its internals work, not even the devs, and both were shitty ahistorical messes on release, horrible successors to polished games.

I liked the POP class system in Vicky 2, but yeah gameplay for any country that's not one of the big 10-20 is bland as fuck (and even for the larger countries it's pretty bland).
>>
>>18489

>GP #3 in 1916 with less than 800 score

What the fuck
>>
File: paradox.png (451 KB, 2400x652) Image search: [Google]
paradox.png
451 KB, 2400x652
>>17072
>>
>>19420

I find it fun but it's really hard to learn what's accurate during the sengoku period

Also Shogun is a great book and an enjoyable tv series
>>
The Operational Art of War III is the most realistic game I have ever played desu lad. It's less of a game and more of a simulator, though.
>>
>>25830
It's not a balloon, it's a silk cloak that blows in the wind.
It's actually a real life thing they used, so props for that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horo_(cloak)
>>
Real Warfare 1242 and Real Warfare 2 : Northern Crusades.
>>
>>29471
Looks like a Total War clone, are they any good?

Steam reviews are mixed and mostly negative
>>
>>29628
get the demo and try
>>
>>17126
>If you go off the historical railroad
Holy shit you aren't kidding. My first playthrough as France somehow caused the Czechs to refuse the pact of Munich and go to war. This brought in Poland, and subsequently the Allies. And that's how WW2 became a historical foot note in 1938 in the preparation for the fight against the Soviets.
>>
Europa Universalis IV

t. Wiz
>>
File: jewmaster.jpg (80 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
jewmaster.jpg
80 KB, 333x500
>Johan shills
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Balance of Power
>>
>>25502
t. paradrone
>>
>>30117
And they're shilling for the shit games too.
>EU4 and HoI3 instead of EU3 and Darkest Hour
>>
>>30162
t. HPM
>>
File: age of empires.jpg (252 KB, 1772x886) Image search: [Google]
age of empires.jpg
252 KB, 1772x886
>>25502
Never heard people call Victoria 2 one of worst gsg.
>>
>>30133
what is it like? is it an over-complicated game that will take you hours to learn?
>>
>>30034
>>30161
>>30211
what is this >t. meme?
>>
>>30447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xB2txHocy4

Basically you're USA or USSR and try to gain as much influence as possible without triggering a nuclear war.
>>
>>30452
t. rob
>>
>>30551
>doesn't even make sense.
>>
For Paradox games (which you definitely want to get into if you want some historical strategy) start with either Europa Universalis 4 or Crusader Kings 2 because they're the easiest to learn, but Victoria 2 and Darkest Hour are probably my favourites.

Also if you want a brutally realistic sort of at the expense of fun WW2 RTS play Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star.

>>17580
Play Darkest Hour, it's basically HoI3 without the horrific levels of micromanagement.
>>
>>30665
t. Kojak
>>
>>30387
He's comparing it to Vicky 1, not to shit like EU4 or CK2.
>>
>>17072
HoI3 is shit. And I never got a good answer as to why CK2 and EU4 are bad that weren't "m-mana" and "Duh-Duh-DLC". /gsg/ was shit anyway.
>>
>>17649
/tg/ loves this image
>>
>>32560
It's water down as fuck.
It doesn't feel as grand.
Really hard on the DLC.
>>
>>20186
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1437358977612.png (49 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1437358977612.png
49 KB, 853x543
>>30117
>>
Anyone not like EU4? I mean, it was fun, but it took a lot of patience and that means sometimes it gets boring waiting for manpower to regen and stuff.
>>
File: 1446020238806.png (1024 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1446020238806.png
1024 KB, 768x964
>>32670
please buy stellaris
>>
>>19514
This is our website you fucking idiot.
>>
>>32767
meme champion
>>
>>19984
ひだまりスケッチ
>>
>>32793
>>
File: 20101123115842.jpg (375 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
20101123115842.jpg
375 KB, 1024x750
>>16567
Gary Grigsby's War in the East for the Ostfront. I've tried to get into it myself but it's just far too daunting. Also tried out some AGEOD games and they're not too difficult to get into, they've got games covering different parts of history.
>>
>>16567
I learnt about the Polish and Canadian participation in D-Day throughout Call of Duty 3.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.