[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /his/, was the deadliest warrior show accurate? It was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
hey /his/, was the deadliest warrior show accurate?

It was a fun show and they did bring in weapon experts, but they would always have something live experience or something like that for fights.

I started to doubt the integrity of the show with the episode that said somali pirates could beat a columbian drug cartel
>>
It lost all credibility, for me, after
>IRA vs Taliban

what in the actual fuck
>>
>>15058
I didnt really know anything about the IRA so I just assumed it was right
>>
>>15001
>George Washington is a better general than Napoleon

It's shit.
>>
several matches were laughably one sided that anyone with a brain would see the outcome a mile away. pirate vs knight is one example.
>>
the video game was historically accurate though right?
>>
>>15058
It had credibility after the Samurai vs Viking?
>Cannot even pierce viking armor, samurai team make fools of themselves
>Somehow beats viking easily in their simulator
>>
>>15218

been a long time since I've seen it but didn't the samurai win mainly with the bow?
>>
It's stupid as fuck don't bother unless you want to laugh

>after 3 thousand computer simulated tests we came to the conclusion that the ninja would beat a tank very easily because the tank would just be too slow and the ninja would be able to use his superior agility to infiltrate and kill the pilots with his trained shinobi fighting style

lol
>>
>hey /his/ is [insert american history show] accurate?

NO
>>
>>15001

No. It was actually very stupid. The huge assumptions and glaring mistakes they made were atrocious. That said, I would watch it with my IRL friends every time a new episode came out. Lot's of laughs were had.
>>
>>15305
its not even a history show

its a fight show with historical figures in it

its death battle with historical figures
>>
GOAT episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ssbgJ3D6cw
>>
>>15001
it really isn't that accurate
>shaka zulu was the fiercest warrior in all of Africa!
>he would eat the hearts of his enemies!
>and scream ZULU while he cut down foes!

they went from a depiction of the man by James King who was a british trader just after ivory. King basically came up with this depiction of Zulu being a warmonger and a cannibal and everything else when really, before Mandella, he was the most influential man in South African history
>>
>>15396
you posted the wrong link bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6v15nOd1SM
>>
what britbongs think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msFljrJ7M4A
>>
the vampire vs zombie episode was accurate though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.