[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We act like we aren't just arrogant young dumdums and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466250352138.jpg (150 KB, 1502x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466250352138.jpg
150 KB, 1502x1000
ITT: We act like we aren't just arrogant young dumdums and present how world should work in our opinion and insult each other based on our ignorance

i'll start
I think every nation should balkanize so every country would have +/- same number of citizens and those countries should then be locked in regional unions (Iberian, British, French, Bengalese etc.). Mainly it would be for bigger diversity, competition and less power to individuals.
Also every nation should be democratic, but there should be some tests examining knowledge of the current political situation, so only people who know what they are doing would vote.
>>
Everyone should be plugged into a cranial droud that constantly triggers euphoric chemicals.
>>
>>1416765

What is Balkanization? I am aware I could easily look this up, but I'd much rather talk about it on a Cantonese rice trading e-bulletin.

As for democracy I agree. Only through true democracy can the people become more aware of politics. I know at first it'll be a massive shitstorm, but I hope that through trial and error a true democracy would lead to a new political era where one votes on an issue rather than for representation. I feel that representative democracy has been made obsolete with the advancements in social media, GPS, file transfer speeds, etc.

So I disagree on limiting the ability of a person to vote regardless of that person's knowledge on the topic. That is the exact system we have in America that led to the two parties.
>>
>>1416765
one time i read an interesting idea in one book

newly-crowned emperor of this huge empire would have to be locked in his room the day after corronation and spend whole of it from dusk till dawn reading this one huge book. The room or the book, i can't recall which, were full of some drug, so when reading this book, it literally brainwashed this emperor into being a perfect ruler as he was described in the book.
>>
>>1416782
Look at Yugoslavia in 1930 and look at the area now. Literally the origin of the word.
>>
>>1416765
I think every nation should be a petty bourgeoisie agrarian nation and leave each other only
>>
>>1416765

Everyone should be killed and their skull used to decorate my mausoleum.
>>
>>1416765
I think you and your ideas are stupid.
>>
>>1416765
How would you stop people who can vote taking advantage of people who can not?
>>
Everyone just b urself.
>>
>>1416765
We should all stop believing in the god fairytale and be enlightened by our own intelligence.
>>
File: Humans.jpg (23 KB, 320x279) Image search: [Google]
Humans.jpg
23 KB, 320x279
>>1416765
>tests examining knowledge of the current political situation
Developed and administered by those in charge, I suppose

Imagine...
>>
>>1416861
No way, only defense would be for the people to actually learn about political situation and pass the test and vote themselves. There is literally no con to this system.
>>
>>1416765
Redefine borders based on nationality alone. Cultural identity is nationalism and the basis of all modern nations, extranational entities are half cancer and half decent, however without a way to guarentee national rights against outside forces, society as we know it will be overthrown.

For one, this is a spook, but it is the greatest spook that holds people together and allows them to reach their full potential. We must harness the ideologies as weapons for a new nationalist movement where the state is for its people and by its people alone.

The destruction of the supranational and the borderless society should be a start in the right direction.

The establishment of economic unions is de facto a benefit to all involved except for the practice of exploitation, supranational economic entitities however should be subject to the will of the constituents they serve, the EU policies of mandated and limited production is evil. However a unified currency and macroeconomic structure is not.

We need to realize the spooks that may lead us to strength are the great ghosts of Nationalism, Patriotism, and Opportunity. In the confines of a national union all of those should be for the nation alone.

Destroy the idea of ideology for the benfit of the few and rise up the ideology of Nation for People and State for Wellbeing. Good administration and correct and just governance is the future, moving beyond the interests of those who exploit such for personal gain.
>>
>>1416765
>every nation should balkanize
What if they don't want to balkanize?

>diversity
just a meme, in real life whether you need more diversity or not depends on the situation

>competition
When states compete they set up tariffs and fuck with each other, it is not like businesses competing that can't (easily) change the rules.

>less power to individuals
Hopefully you mean corrupt politicians and their cronies, not all individuals

>tests examining knowledge of the current political situation
Who decides what knowledge is correct?
>>
>>1418139
This.
>>
>>1418070
The con is that to "learn about political situation" you need access to education and information. The people who can vote will vote to strongly limit those (why wouldn't they ?), and hold the despotic power forever.

How you can not see such a blaring loophole is beyond me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.