[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the origin of White Guilt? Was it began after WW II?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: white-guilt.jpg (70 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
white-guilt.jpg
70 KB, 500x336
What was the origin of White Guilt? Was it began after WW II?
>>
>>1385769
It seems like the direct result of the whole White Man's Burden line of thinking that was popular in the late 19th and early 20th century. In fact, I'd say that White Guilt is just the White Man's Burden taken to it's logical conclusion.
>>
>>1385769
It was definitely after WWII, as far as its etymology is concerned. While >>1385820
makes an interesting connection with the White Man's Burden (cf. Rudyard Kipling - http://legacy.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/kipling.asp), the two concepts are inverse in their relationship, as White Guilt is a manifestation of responsibility for historical mistreatment, while the White Man's Burden is actually a colonialist approach to the "burden" of so-called enlightened white cultures who feel it is their duty to spread their values and tame the "savages." Both are rooted in the social construction of racial identity as homogeneous and consistent, however (check those "see also" concepts in pic related).
>>
>>1385769
White Guilt is just a culturally acceptable way for white people to feel superior in the 21st Century.

>silly black man you can't be racist only evil white people can be racist
>What do you mean your ancestors were enslaved by rival tribes long before we got there? Don't be stupid, black people did nothing of the sort, they were noble and peaceful and at one with nature until evil white man crossed the oceans with our advanced but evil ships to enslave you
>>
>>1386013
Yeah, but I don't think the arguments against American slavery are really about the institution of slavery itself. That's sort of a dodge to bring up the slavery that existed in Africa, because it's literally irrelevant to the system of chattel slavery that the U.S. (and other countries) employed. I appreciate the idea of extending the concept of white supremacy to the fetishization of how evil white slavers were (with even a nod toward American exceptionalism thrown in), but it runs the risk of dismissing the institutional responsibility that America legitimately has to explicitly work toward dismantling the generational poverty and systemic racism which are very clearly a product of its being built on the forced labor of (mainly) African slaves. It's an overly simplistic treatment that ignores the useful and legitimate aspects of White Guilt.
>>
I think so. After WW2 there's been a huge movement against "hate", probably for fear of another event like NS Germany, and another war. Left wing politics are so mainstream now to the point where if you dare to profess a right wing view on anything you're instantly branded a racist, bigot, homophobe, or whatever, every name under the sun. This is exemplified in the mainstream (media) reaction to Donald Trump's run for presidency in the US. Or the inability of Europeans to handle the migrant crisis. I think the West has been stuck in a defeatist, pessimistic, and pacifistic rut since WW2 and is only now starting to get out of it, with the appearance of Trump and Brexit. I firmly believe that even if Trump doesn't win, someone like him will win eventually. And more states will leave the EU.
>>
>>1386110
>if you dare to profess a right wing view on anything you're instantly branded a racist, bigot, homophobe, or whatever, every name under the sun. This is exemplified in the mainstream (media) reaction to Donald Trump's run for presidency in the US.

You, um, sure that the reaction of describing Trump's rhetoric as racist and bigoted wasn't because it, um, was fucking racist and bigoted?

>pacifistic rut since WW2
- Immediate entry into a thermonuclear standoff with Russia for thirty years (give or take)
- Korea
- Vietnam
- Various South American Countries we may not even entirely know about
- Iraq
- Afghanistan
- Iraq again
- All the other places we've been bombing

Sorry, anon, but you seriously shat the rug here. Fucking reconsider your analysis.
>>
>>1386195
The US was less affected because they weren't brought to their knees like the major European powers in WW2. None of those wars posed any major threat to the US except for the Cold War and nobody started that, it just sort of happened as a result of two opposing superpowers.
>>
>>1385769
Pretty sure there were white people who felt guilty about slavery as early as the civil war era
>>
>>1385996
>cuckservative is an actual wikipedia article

Oh god the memes are seeping into the real world
>>
>>1386321
Which would be fine.

It's different when you as an individual feel guilty about something that happened 5 generations ago.
>>
>>1386110
>and is only now starting to get out of it, with the appearance of Trump and Brexit
>Brexit

So essentially it doesn't matter that we left Europe on fascetious grounds(i.e most of the promises of the campaign were bare faced lies) and that we are probably in deep economic shit, or that our country now teeters on the edge of serious destabilization, because, hey, rich, racist white men can be racist again without fear of reproach.

Gg cunt
>>
>>1386654
>rich, white men
Clearly showing us all that you have no knowledge of the voting demographics.
>>
>>1386654
>Being ageist and racist is totally okay, when the people in question are against me politically

And people wonder why nobody takes you assholes seriously.
>>
>>1386654
Aaaand this kind of narrative is the reason why most of England voted for brexit. People are sick of you fucks
>>
Fabricate a narrative where the ability to commit evil is monopolized by a group of people.

Before you know it, you've created a philosophy that includes the following:
- "race" realism, "white" people suddenly exist as an ethnoanthropological category;
- a theodicy, you know what is the exclusive source for the existence of evil in the universe are "white" people;
- the secularization of original sin, with the option of a sacramental approach to its expiation, as depicted in OP's pic;
- a justification for in-group vs out-group identiarianism, political action, discrimination in the workplace and elsewhere, censorship, return to a state of apartheid, embargoes, etc. centred on racial hatred against "whites";
- a basis for moral superiority, in which "white" supremacism reinvents itself as a thinly veiled pride in a superior capacity to commit evil AND the contemporary superior capacity to reject said greater evil.

This is the product of "progressive" politics giving up on the unity of humankind.

If you're looking for the exact origin of this behavior, my best bet would be asking who in the present day would profit the most from a race war, and who propagates the above retardation.

So you need to look for politcal groups, parties, campuses, news outlets, publishers, arms dealers, and more.
>>
>>1385769
In a Nietzchean sense, I think white guilt is an adoption of slave morality by people who formerly had more of a master morality. Why? Because the facts of WWI and WWII, especially the Nazis, showed that utter contempt for people you deemed worthless was a quick way to being defeated. This idea grew in strength with decolonization and the various conflicts accompanying it; Europe realistically was not strong enough anymore to hold on to its colonies. Now, white Europeans say that the reason they are doing so much better than the rest of the world is because they wronged and exploited other peoples, rather than what they did over a century ago, that their culture and people were better and that this justified a White Man's Burden approach.
>>
>>1386688
>ageist

Pulled that out your arse like farages £350mil
>>
> What was the origin of White Guilt
The weight of crimes committed by white man is an origin.
>>
>>1387201
Building the modern world sure is an unforgivable deed
>>
>>1386654
It's the rich white men who are the biggest proponents of white guilt. Poor, working class white men are behind phenomena like Trump and Brexit, while the rich are gnashing their teeth at the sheer horror of those things and how 'bigoted' they are.

You can only pretend to be the friend of the oppressed so plausibly when everyone on your side is an establishment politician, a Hollywood actor, or a corporation like Google for so long, and then people start to smell the shit you're peddling.
>>
>>1386654
>rich, racist white men

You do realize that that the EU is a neoliberal project meant to make those EVIL RICH WHITE (HOW DARE THEY BE WHITE) MEN more rich?

YOU do realize that the main backer of #REMAIN was fucking Cameron?
>>
>>1387201

>The weight of crimes committed by white man

What white man? The Spanish? The English? Who?

Also I'd like to point out the fact that there are zero countries in the west where you can inherit crimes from your parents.

If you agree that whites should pay reparations, you also agree to the fact that if your dad died before he could serve his sentence/before he was sentenced, you are obligated to finish that sentence.
>>
>>1386110
>reaction to Donald Trump's run for presidency in the US

Are you saying it's odd that the media reacted negatively to the guy who wants to build Wall of China 2.0 and ban entire ideological groups of people from entering his country?
>>
File: fdafdssad.png (325 KB, 681x551) Image search: [Google]
fdafdssad.png
325 KB, 681x551
>>1386654
>probably in deep economic shit
Only if the EU decides to punish you more than is necessary. What is happening right now is currency volatility, but it's staying this way because Merkel has threatened Britain with soft sanctions if they don't bend over.

Joining the EU instead of joining the the trade union was a massive mistake and Britain no longer has a future. The good news is that if you are a British citizen you should be able to move to the Cayman islands with relative ease, and that's a rich secluded islands with no trade tax.

If you don't know how to work stocks/forex and you don't have a lot of money however, you are fucked.
>>
>>1387234

I'm not a Trump supporter but and not even American, so please don't.

>build Wall of China 2.0

Border fence has been an option the U.S for years. Hillary supported building a border fence.

>ban entire ideological groups of people from entering his country?

This is just false. Trump has stated several times before and after that incident that he wanted a temporary ban to do screening process. His idea never was a permanent ban on all muslims.
>>
>>1387250
>Hillary has supported building a border
She's supported open borders and is saying that illegle immigrants don't exist

The house is the only thing keeping the borders closed atm. If the democrats, secure open borders and give everybody welfare and voting rights, the republican party will never win an election again. The two parties would be the democrats and the neo democrats.
>>
>>1385769
I don't know.

It completely confounds me that the people of today should be held responsible for things that happened in the distant past before they even came to be.
>>
>>1387250
He can backtrack all he wants, but the fact is that it's an ideological war of rhetoric and he knows precisely what he's saying.

There may be areas that are fenced on the USA/Mexico border, but that's a far cry from "a nice big wall with Mexico".

>"I only wanted to temporarily ban an entire ideological group"

wew

I may be the strange one here, but from an outside perspective, this sounds crazy as fuck.
>>
>>1387261
>She's supported open borders and is saying that illegle immigrants don't exist

Yeah, it's not like Hillary isn't someone who purposefully abuses progressive ideology to get support and hide the fact that she supports de-stabilization of the Middle East and is only in it for the money. She's the archetypical neoliberal capitalist

The fact that so many women and minorities in the U.S believes she is on their side is astounding.
>>
>I may be the strange one here, but from an outside perspective, this sounds crazy as fuck

From an extremely sheltered perspective perhaps? Stopping the movement of people so you can get your screening processes etc in check isn't unheard of. European countries would have done the same if the refugee crisis hadn't hit them so abruptly.

I'm not american btw.
>>
>>1387285
>>1387263
>>
>>1387268
Open borders is a neoliberal capitalist project, dude.
>>
File: not so shiny gates.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
not so shiny gates.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>1387285
Well, in my mind, there's a big difference between structural and policy reforms to better enforce work policy and hiring of immigrants and the building of a massive monument/barrier that will stand the test of time for thousands of years.

I mean, they're not even getting raided with fire and sword, it's just a bit of wage devaluation.
>>
>>1387300
>Open borders is a neoliberal capitalist project, dude

Yeah, it is. You have to remember that EU open borders extend to more things that humans.
>>
>>1386195
>um
Go kill yourself, dumb slut.
>>
>>1386195
>racist and bigoted
>islam and illegal immigrant are now races

It's because of retards like you that Dallas happened
>>
>>1387222
> If you agree that whites should pay reparations
Wouldn't you pay debts of you father if he died?..
>>
>>1387338
Not if he didn't have any slaves
>>
>>1387349
When can eastern Europe and north Africa expect their reparations from Turkey?
>>
>>1387338
Personally? No fuck that guy, he already is living in debt and ill be damned if i pay a single penny, ill change my name and move country before that happens?

What your actully trying to say? Double no because:

1. there has been no proof any of my lineage has benifited from slavery.

2. Even if there was or im suppose to suffer as a collective, you can shove that idea because alot of the supposably 'oppressed' are probably doing equally if not better than me or my family finacially.

t. working class scum.
>>
File: Cryingwhilelaughing.png (18 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
Cryingwhilelaughing.png
18 KB, 120x120
>>1386569
>>
>>1386195
The cold war is called "cold" for a reason, as we never actually fought Russia. Furthermore, most of those proxy wars, particularly Vietnam, faced SEVERE backlash from civillians at home.
Also, notice how none of these proxy wars were in Africa. In fact, the US allowed commie rebels to take over Rhodesia out of fear that we'd be called racist for supporting the (then stable and integrating) Rhodesian government.
>>
>>1386711
You're not wrong. But you're missing an important detail: all narratives are fabricated.

"White" doesn't exist - this is objectively true. "Black" also doesn't exist - it is a convenience of categorization that has roots in dehumanization and the attempt to ignore the specific national heritage of those who were taken as slaves.

But that doesn't mean that people don't construct "whiteness" and "blackness," and it ignores the fact that they've been doing so for so long that each invented group has acquired a certain "culture" of its own.

Yes, we're fighting ghosts here. But the ghosts are very real, and you cannot destroy them with logic outside of your own mind.

I applaud your ability to apply critical analysis to the sociological situation and arrive at the conclusions you have. It gives hope that reason may actually win out in the end.

But many, many people are superstitious, and they fear the degree to which their own identity would be destroyed by facing the truth.

Be patient, and know that the "progressives" have not given up on unity. They just recognize that before we can move on, we have to face the very real injustices at hand and endure the ritual of history.

I believe you will find vindication in the end.
>>
File: 1346709657940.jpg (25 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
1346709657940.jpg
25 KB, 300x197
>>1386569
>mfw I took a statistics class last semester with a nice woman in her 30s who used the terms cuckservative and alt-right, and was rooting for Trump
>>
>>1386569
Yeah it's getting pretty bad.

The whole US election has become one big meme and it's frankly quite upsetting.
>>
>>1387336
I'm not even a lefty but you're being willfully ignorant if you think the anti-immigrant and anti-Islamic sentiment, justified or unjustified as it may be, isn't at least somewhat racially charged.
>>
>>1386864
Interesting approach, bringing up master-slave morality (N.'s early and foundational work - definitely compare it with the Apollonian versus Dionysian framework from which I think it has a natural origin).

I don't know if Nietzsche would necessarily look at White Guilt as a (re)appropriation of slave morality, however - the original application was to explain the rise to majority that the Christian church saw post-Constantine, and to suggest that cultures are afraid of the freedom that being a "master" actually entails.

This is not what's happening with White Guilt. It's about facing the long-term consequences of systemic actions that take generations to see the effects of. It's about recognizing that the reconstruction-era lynchings and attempted genocides have installed a very materially-forced poverty in the majority of families whose roots stem therefrom, and that changing that takes intentional effort instead of vainglorious hope that some sort of free-market solution will present itself.

The Ubermensch, after all, is beyond Good and Evil, but is painfully aware of his historical responsibility borne from an atheistic and objective acceptance of action and consequence.
>>
File: 1459234522970.gif (1 MB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1459234522970.gif
1 MB, 499x281
>>1387334
>>1387336

You need a hug.
>>
>>1387504
Honest question: Do you possess the ability to think beyond your own personal life?

It's tough to do.

I don't know the shade of your skin, but I do know that if it's lighter than a certain color, then you have white privilege.

Don't freak out about this - it's not your fault, and you shouldn't feel bad.

But you don't know how many times you *haven't* been pulled over because you were automatically determined as less threatening because of your skin tone.

You don't know how many jobs you were able to get because your employer "just had a good feeling about you," and that feeling was the invisible and unconscious bias toward a fairer complexion.

I'm not saying your life is great and you're rich and powerful because you're white. That's not what white privilege is. Please don't misinterpret because you are mad at a system that absolutely exploits your labor and gives you endless shit to the same degree as any other person who didn't inherit wealth - plenty needs to change.

But to ignore the fact that you inherited, simply by being born into the body you have, a certain amount of social capital and the ability to avoid scrutiny by people who literally think dark skin means you're automatically prone to criminal behavior... you're being willfully ignorant.

I'm not even saying there's no such thing as "black privilege" - there is. Having people think you have magic sex-skills (albeit paired with the fear of rape), or assume you're a brilliant athlete or musician just because you look like it, that's a certain type of privilege as well.

But it comes with a terrible, dehumanizing history of being treated like chattel. And we should all just stop and recognize that.

I know, some /his/ thread probably isn't going to change your mind. But maybe you'll just reconsider the knee-jerk reaction to the idea of white privilege and white guilt, and the idea that maybe a country built on slavery has some obligation to make amends.

It's worth a shot, at least.
>>
>>1389022
So, because we didn't have people storming our physical borders and killing us directly, you think that means we were in a "pacifistic rut."

I double-dare you - no, triple-dog-with-a-twist-of-lemon dare you, to walk into a FVW and make that argument.

I'm sure they'll love your reasoned analysis.
>>
>>1387190
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageism
>>
>>1389111
This country was not built on slavery, it was built by Americans (Ethnic Europeans)

I don't care if I have privilege, I don't care about alien races that invade White countries. Blacks deserve a free ride back to Africa, that's it. Get triggered.
>>
>>1389136
Why do you guys always capitalize 'white'?
>>
>>1389111
Holy shit, is this real? 9/10 trolling if it's not.
>>
>>1389136
this
>>
File: 12093810.jpg (79 KB, 598x400) Image search: [Google]
12093810.jpg
79 KB, 598x400
>>1389111
You had me hooked until you brought up white privilege. 3/10 next time don't use the tumblr terms and you'll get people to read longer.
>>
>>1389160
>>1389171

Why can't you guys entertain opposing views?
>>
>>1389181
It's not that I can't entertain opposing views, it's that I have trouble entertaining such ridiculous views. Arguing with someone who seriously talks about white privilege from an anti-racist perspective is like arguing with a flat-Earther or someone that thinks vaccines cause autism; it's fruitless.
>>
>>1389055
This is pessimistic, but I'm going to disagree. Your focus on realization and coming to grips is at odds with previous views of non-European peoples: that their people and cultures were inferior, and the "West was best". My use of Nietzchean terminology was imprecise, as the West was certainly still Christian back then and much imperialism was framed as helping, so it still had that slave morality vibe if you want to call it that (I'll admit Im playing fast and loose with Nietzche here).

I think that if the West was still capable of holding on to the colonies, like if WWII (or even WWI) had never happened, Europe and the US would still be carrying the "White Man's Burden" in a much more direct and persistent way than the current system where you need a pretext and grand humanitarian appeals like with the Iraq War. The West lost faith in its global "civilizing" mission for a number of reasons, but it still clings to the universalizing ideas of liberalism seen in documents like the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

The poverty of many non-whites is something the West is facing the consequences of, as you state, but I'd argue that's not so much out of feeling bad (which is how I read your comment) as it is a subconscious realization that failing to address these issues will, short of going full Nazi and engaging in mass murder/deportation, in the long run destabilize society. To reference Nietzche again, this is sort of a pragmatic exercise of will to power: the West seeks to maintain its economic standards and its liberal, Enlightenment ideas, but doesn't have the power, or the faith in that power, to be as coercive and imperious as it used to, instead now the model is kinda to lead by example.
>>
>>1389221
Not saying that every white person is a closet colonial racist (aside from /pol/ obviously), but I think there is still very much the belief that Western liberal principles are right and that the West does not want to lose the "progress" it has, and the only way to keep that is to attempt to bring up non-European peoples' standard of living so that they feel like they benefit from Western liberalism. Call it rational self-interest if you'd like. Maybe you and I are saying the same thing and I misunderstood your third paragraph.
>>
>>1389126
So in other words you can't really refute what I'm saying. Otherwise you would have.
Furthermore, assuming we say your right, it still only applies to America. Western Europe has fallen from their warmongering days. And in the case of America, we were (and still are) the world fucking power. It would be bizzare if we never went to war. In order to keep our power, we had to fight sometimes. However, compared to previous super powers (such as great britain) our wars have been much smaller. In many cases, as you point out, our military actions aren't even known by our citizens, in spite of modern media. Thats how small many are. Perhaps "pacifistic rut" is a little too strong to describe America, but we are definitely not comparable to mamy past warmongering nations.

As an aside on white guilt itself, it stems from the systemic racism bullshit. They no longer have any real problems to complain about, so they make them up. They inject race bating into issues such as drug incarceration, which can be discussed and solved without bringing up race. Its all a way for the far left crazies to virtue signal and make themselves feel better.
The reality is, blacks and other minorities are perfectly capable of doing well. In fact, plenty of minorites are far more moneterily succesful than me, despite the fact that I supposedly hit the "genetic lottery" as a white male.
As we've seen with welfare and affirmative action, you can't force success. Blacks must strive for improvement as individuals. Only then will we see a drop in black poverty/crime.
>>
>>1389181
Not one of the anons you're replying to, but here's the problem with any type of privilege analysis: it's tautological. How do we know certain groups have privilege? Because they're generally doing better; you can selectively cite history to show this. Why are certain groups doing better? Because they have privilege; now you can ignore historical or present facts that don't support your ideas.
>>
>>1386195
If Donald trump makes the USA leave NAFTA there will be an international economic crisis.
If Donald Trump starts a trade war with China there will be an international economic crisis.
Donald Trump cant force Apple to manufacture their shit in the USA, unless the economy will no longer be free.
The USA has very low unemployment, and the strongest currency in the world.
Illegal immigrants are few in comparison to the rest of the world, 9-11 millions in a country with over 310 million inhabitants, and most are westernish people who want to be Americans and dont yell alahu akbar.
The average poor American would rather live from food stamps than work in agriculture or a chinese restaurant like an illegal immigrant.
If Trump wants to deport 11 million people in 2 years, the USA will have to become a police state, and there will be great humanitarian tragedies both in the USA and in Mexico.
Illegal immigrants are a scapegoat, but I think most Trump voters know that, what matters to them is preventing or slowing down a demographic change they dislike in their country, it is a racial issue, not an economic one.

Also, Republicans by choosing him and not Ted Cruz have proven that they no longer care about free trade, gay marriage and abortion.
>>
>>1389240
Well said anon well said indeed here have 100 internets
>>
File: tremp.jpg (97 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
tremp.jpg
97 KB, 800x601
>>1389255
Donald Trump doesn't plan on doing any of those things. Those are populist promises.

He's just gonna pass minor sneaky legislation to help his own corporate interests once he gets out of office.

And he can't actually do most of the things he says, anyway.
>>
>>1386654
Most people voted for Brexit to halt the mass immigration of non-native peoples. You cunt.
>>
>>1389275
With elected leaders, there is always a small but significant risk that they'll do exactly what they said they'd do.

If that happens, everyone is fucked.
>>
File: Nietzscheonsjw5.jpg (69 KB, 626x310) Image search: [Google]
Nietzscheonsjw5.jpg
69 KB, 626x310
>>1385769
>>
File: NietzscheonSJW3.jpg (42 KB, 566x235) Image search: [Google]
NietzscheonSJW3.jpg
42 KB, 566x235
>>1389326
"or it is an age of degeneration, in which case it hates everything that justify itself, solely as being the outcome of a plenitude, or a superabundance of strength "
>>
>>1387263
have you heard of Israel dude? but that's for jews only
>>
>>1389148
Is this triggering you my reddit friend. Nobody here cares about your safe place
>>
>>1389026
The solution to superstition cannot be the repetition, propagation and reinforcement of said superstition, and most importantly the political action deriving from it, beginning with educational programs at any level.

So-called "whites" shouldn't parade in chains in a public, sadomasochistic, secularized religious rituals in search of their own individual absolution.

They should spend time and money more efficiently by means of actually helping the disadvantaged, rather than their own "secularized souls."

Likewise, the creation of a horde of "early Malcom X" wannabes, and other vengeance-seekes and apartheid apologists has nothing to do with the realization of MLK's Dream.

They are what the honest to God "white" supremacists and the people that want to arm both sides of a "civil" war, and a race war had always dreamed of.

And by dreamed of, I mean they almost lost all hope of it.

They prayed to the god of hatred and racism every single night that he wouldn't let the magic go away, that he wouldn't procrastinate the apocalyptic battle between "white" and "black" anymore, that the ghosts would forever remain real.

Don't race bait if you don't want a race war.

But I'm stating the obvious here, it's all a big fat tautology.

Alas, not only was the union of humanity erased from the agenda, what was supposed to be the party of reason forsook reason too.

Behold the party of spooks, false consciousness, commodified liberation, and Porky's revolution.
>>
>>1386060
>That's sort of a dodge to bring up the slavery that existed in Africa, because it's literally irrelevant to the system of chattel slavery that the U.S

How is it irrelevant? You realize that Europeans wouldn't have been able to get even close to the millions of African slaves without the help of African kings, right? African rulers played a huge role in the slave trade, to deny them any involvment is just being ignorant.

>legitimate aspects of white guilt

No such thing. Why should we be judged for the sins of our fathers?
>>
>>1386060
>legitimate white guilt wew
So much mental gymnastics
>>
>>1387336
Trump didn't say "illegal immigrants are rapists" he specifically said "Mexicans are rapists".
>>
>>1389022
>the US allowed commie rebels to take over Rhodesia out of fear that we'd be called racist
By who? And why would we care? And why did we continue to support the (racist) government of South Africa till the very end? This is the most retarded analysis I've ever read, except for your other post.
>>
>>1386654
>we left Europe on fascetious grounds
>implying you have any idea why people voted Leave

not one of the Remain voters I know has any idea of the arguments for Brexit beyond the strawmen set up by their side. According to them the only people who voted Leave are racist Little Englanders who didn't really know what they were voting for
>>
>>1386195
Latino here, you're a faggot.
>>
>>1387338
>debt
No, because you can cancel inherited debt.

The more accurate analogy is, would you be arrested for the crimes of your father?
Don't think so.

KYS
>>
>>1391070
Oversimplified explanation of something you plebs don't understand and it's easier to call everyone and everything racist. It's a clash of two worlds, you have ordinary Joe who works and is trying to to raise his two kids, pays taxes and sees how some unknown brown people with widely different culture moved in the neighborhood and consequence of that is that criminal activity raised and he doesn't feel safe anymore, while on other side you have John designer, driving mini, wanna feel good about himself and pretend how he is a good person so he vote liberal, but in the same time he's probably living in 99% white neighborhood. So my opinion is that those "progressive" individuals are feeding themselves with "refuge welcome" altitude instead of religion.
>>
>>1391031
>By who
Our own citizens of course.

>Why care
Because they were fucking commies. In the same way we cared about the spread of communism in Asia, we should've cared about it in Africa. Then maybe we wouldn't have the shithole that is Zimbabwe.

>South Africa
The US did attempt to support SA out of fear of communist take over, but all that really amounted to was going against sanctions. And eventually the US did actually SUPPORT sanctions against the apartheid government, as a way to force integration.
As we can see, integration sort of worked out for them, as they didn't kick out all the whites and install fucking warlords as leaders.
>>
>>1386654
>deep economic shit
when will this meme end, the british stock market is at its height in the past year, while germoney went down 10%
>>
>>1387222
the ottoman descendants should pay back all money made from european clay + reparations from the wars + give back the byzantines their country
t. reparations guy
>>
>>1390732
>gets pissed at anyone not agreeing with you
>tells other people to go back to their safe space

Alright.
>>
>>1387315
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35686104

say again?
>>
>>1391193
>As we can see, integration sort of worked out for them, as they didn't kick out all the whites and install fucking warlords as leaders.
it was because of mandela desu
>>
>>1392842
it's only a safespace/hugbox if your shit can't be seen, like deleting posts
>>
None of the popular atheists know Scripture well enouh to settle debates; neither do I follow the popular nor do your deluded retarded memes apply to me. My post was antitheist. I somewhat doubt your kind can learn new proper words.
>>
>>1392894
Mandela is a questionable character. It's undeniable that he supported terrorist actions. He gets more credit than he deserves imo.
I wish people wouldn't compare him to King or Gandhi, people who stood for only non violence.
>>
Why doesn't any of this guilt exist in Latin America when like 95% of slaves went outside USA in the Americas? And Spanish and Portuguese were notoriously heavy handed on the Native Americans. In fact black slavery started partly because there was fear of oppressing the natives to extinction, they were dropping like flies.
>>
>>1394276
Because Latin America is a shithole with enough problems without needing to fabricate new ones.
>>
>>1389044
That's not ignorant at all

>anti-immigrant
Stop this shit
>>
>>1386569
if kek wills it
>>
>>1389255
>if the US government stops bending over to the world's collective dicks it could come with a risk

Wow go figure
>>
>>1389255
Just like the economic crisis that Brexit would precipitate.

Its amazing how as soon as a politician starts talking populism, leftists come crawling out of the woodwork screeching about economics, free trade, and the American identity.
>>
>>1389026
Or maybe, just maybe, normal evolutionary and biological processes affect humanity just as much as every living thing and racism is the natrual external expression of subconscious observations?
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~akazna/Kaznatcheev20100515.pdf
>>
>>1389335
>>1389326
any more?
>>
>>1387201
Yeah, all those horrible medicines and laws.
>>
>>1394385
>what have the Romans ever done for us?
>>
>>1394389
The aqueduct?
>>
File: robert-mugabe-2.jpg (16 KB, 430x313) Image search: [Google]
robert-mugabe-2.jpg
16 KB, 430x313
>>1394393
All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Whites ever done for us?
>>
>>1394395
They brought us peace?
>>
>>1394427
Ok, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, public health, and bringing peace, what have the Whites ever done for us? Why shouldn't we kill all the farmers, take their farms, and rape their women?
>>
>>1386569
Praise the kek
>>
>>1394444
Since they didn't build anything new from colonial times, I think it's safe to say we can expect new pyramids in this decade
>>
>>1394395
You do realize that all the colonial infrastructure was designed to take wealth from the colonized and move it to the colonizer right? Also any educated class that could have maybe run those countries well had a historically unique opportunity offered by globalization that allowed them to simply leave for the first world. Which they promptly did. This left only corrupt idiots like Mugabe in power which combined with the fact sub-saharan africa doesn't have the geology or climate conductive to industrial development and civilization means that africa was fucked before decolonization even started.
>>
>>1395520
I always like to read excuses for sub Saharan Africa it fills my daily dose of LORD KEK
>isolated, not isolated, slaves, we waz kingzz, colonialism, corrupt dictators and shit goes on and on
>>
>>1385769
Jewish Marxists and the Frankfurt School.

European cultures and societies have to be destroyed from with in. If you attack the from the outside they will get stronger and then destroy the threats.
>>
Who else here sorta in the middle?

I mean, I could see police brutality being a problem for black people as well as a few other race related issues but audibly groan whenever I hear "cultural appropriation", representation or micro aggression theory brought up unironically. I also expect people to provide statistical data in addition to backing their social commentary or else I instantly fucking disengage especially for shit like "lived experiences".

Any critiques of this sort of thought process?
>>
>>1396012
>implying you have ever read anything by the frankfurt school
>"DUDE THIS INFOGRAPHIC TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SECRET CABAL OF JEWISH INTELLECTUAL MARXISTS HERE TO DESTROY AMERICA!"
>implying that's even a reasonably close summarisation of the Frankfurt School (who were not exclusively jewish btw)

I rarely say this but here goes: "fuck off back to /pol/"
>>
>>1390837
Because we still benefit from their sins and must see that this is rectified. I don't think 'guilt' is the correct word for it, I certainly feel no guilt, but I do recognize the injustice which acts in perpetuity.

>>1385769
The picture in OP is an insane Christian sect which believes apologizing for slavery is the only way Jesus will return (or something along those lines). Using it as an example of white guilt is rather disingenuous.
>>
File: 1466974404606.jpg (217 KB, 955x951) Image search: [Google]
1466974404606.jpg
217 KB, 955x951
>>1396048
Like...? Give me some concrete facts here. I am an open mind, I want to see measurable ways that society disadvantages black people. No simulacrum pseudo-psychological social commentary bullshit either like the colour of band aids or make up not matching black skin tones.

Hit me with your best shot, make me want to leap out of my chair in fury at injustice. Lets go
>>
File: tumblr_o2urcmawpJ1uiierfo1_500.jpg (49 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2urcmawpJ1uiierfo1_500.jpg
49 KB, 500x343
>>1386569
Soon the dimensional barriers will crack open, and All Mighty Kek shall stride into this world in his true and terrible form.
>>
>>1396091
>implying Kek isn't just a false god/demon parading as a deity of old before Jesus came and redeemed men on earth

Enjoy hell
>>
>>1396097
>implying Jesus and Yahweh aren't the superstitions of crazed desert people, and Zenu isn't the real god

Enjoy volcano.
>>
>>1396079
>I want to see measurable ways that society disadvantages black people
You're being intellectually dishonest here.
I'll use an extreme example
Your grandfather was stripped of all his property and rights, and enslaved. You father was given his rights and freedom back, but the property wasn't returned. He's still poor.

No here comes you, you are born to a poor father. Are you really going to say your father was just a poor dumb lazy nigger who needs to pick himself up by his bootstraps for being poor? Would you say so about yourself?
>>
>>1396091
I've actually wondered about the serious historical accuracy of "Kek". I saw some guy mention him on /pol/ with a picture depicting the numerals for 7 in both of his hands and the dude actually got 777 trips.

Pretty sure people are using scripts though, was still really funny to see
>>
>>1396105
So poverty = racism?
You aren't doing a very good job of explaining this
>>
>>1396012
Marx a shit
>>
File: 1423788500989.png (35 KB, 1224x1137) Image search: [Google]
1423788500989.png
35 KB, 1224x1137
>>1385769
Loooooooooooool, white-guilt is the biggest fucking meme. Literally an extension of conservative enlightenment indivudialism cherry-picking bullshit from the fringes of society to produce yet another "liberal agenda" that is leading to the destruction of the "white race".

You think any sizeable majority of the population gives a fuck if some black person dies, let alone feels deep seated regret for past regressions their race committed when they still actively cheer on police brutality, incareration and imperialist genocides around the globe?

Please, give me a fucking break. The only people who honestly expouse white-guilt are fringe groups of conservatives and liberals who equate racism to changing ones attitudes and feelings without analyzing the inherent structural racism of the American settler society. It merely stems from the white majority's unability to see racism outside of the MLK meme of just love your fellow negro and racism will go away.
>>
>>1389111
>But you don't know how many times you *haven't* been pulled over because you were automatically determined as less threatening because of your skin tone.
judging by the experiences of others in my area of all races and kinds, 0

>You don't know how many jobs you were able to get because your employer "just had a good feeling about you," and that feeling was the invisible and unconscious bias toward a fairer complexion.

Also currently 0
>>
>>1396978
>let alone feels deep seated regret for past regressions their race committed when they still actively cheer on police brutality, incareration and imperialist genocides around the globe?

"uhh why would you feel pride over your ancestors deeds? that's dumb"
"YOU SHOULD TOTALLY FEEL BAD FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO!!1111 PAY REPARATIONS NOW"

Yeah, no. You can't inherit crime, you can't inherit debt, you can't inherit punishment from your ancestor. Same applies to whatever some british assholes did two hundred years ago.

How fucking moronic can someone be to think that feeling guilty for something that you didn't do is completely acceptable and should be done.
>>
>>1396978
>when they still actively cheer on police brutality, incareration and imperialist genocides around the globe?

Biggest supporter of Hillary Clinton in the U.S are black people. Hillary Clinton is a person who actively supports the destabilization of the Middle East for U.S benefits.
>>
>>1396048
We benefit from it as much as the niggers do. Should they feel guilt as well?
>>
>>1398335
Been US foreign policy for most of the 20th century.
>>
>>1386569
Were have you been the last 2-3 years?
>>
>>1385769
I would think this shit would make a young white hate blacks and their liberal parents.
>>
>>1386060
>a product of its being built on the forced labor of (mainly) African slaves.
There is no possible justification for this opinion, in fact the main reason for the end of slavery was that during and even immideately before the U.S.'s entrance into the industrial era slavery was an unnecessary institution that served more to hold back the economic development of the south
>>
>>1391018
He was talking specifically about Mexican illegal immigrants so you're half right.
>>
>>1386569
P R E S E N T
D
A
Y

P R E S E N T
T
I
M
E
>>
>>1396097
>implying Jesus wasn't a meme spread throughout the world by the forces of Kek Himself so he could deceive us long enough as His memetic power grew
>>
File: 1465734966640.jpg (561 KB, 1216x2146) Image search: [Google]
1465734966640.jpg
561 KB, 1216x2146
>>1398335
Because blacks don't go on the internet outside of social media, they never figured out Bernie Sanders was looking out for them more than their chosen candidate.

Black America really dropped the ball on setting up a Bernie vs. Trump election.
>>
>>1386195
>>1398391
>, um,
>, um,
>calling something X proves it is X
>Thanks for this
>OMG LOL THX YOU SHARE MY OPINION LE REDDIT UPVOTES!!! CAN I SUCK YOUR DICK?
it is getting like tumblr in here

not even pro trump or anything, it is just, like, can you guys just, like, just, seriously, like, ugh, like, just disprove /pol/ without trying so hard to be quirky and making corny quips
>>
>>1394276
>And Spanish and Portuguese were notoriously heavy handed on the Native Americans

As opposed to the generous and charming anglos? Come on.

Canada loves to label itself as progressive yet they treat their natives much worse than in latin american countries.
>>
>>1396978
here's your (you) commie fag
>>
>>1394276
Because that is no true.
Spain is the colonial power that bought the smallest numbers of slaves, less than the British, Portuguese or French.

And many of the slaves were bought because Spain had lost wars to England, and it was imposed on them as a kind of war reparation to give a monopoly to England on slave trade, and to open their markets to them.
They also didnt participate directly on the slave trrade, as in, never went to Africa, their only role was buying from the Portuguese, British, French or Dutch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiento
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sea_Company

Most of Latin America has few to none blacks from Mexico to Argentina, apart from the Caribbean, like Venezuela or Dominican Republic, and they are very mixed, as in, Hugo Chavez was clearly a tri-racial man with spanish, native and black ancestry.

There is no white guilt because those societies were never european societies, the majority of the population was always made of natives, and mixed race people.

The society built by the colonists in the future USA was a European society, the colonists brought their wives, there was no racial mixing, natives were not a part of it, the colonists werent event interested in converting the natives to christianity, and the only non whites were the black slaves.
>>
File: ,800x800,075,f.jpg (85 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
,800x800,075,f.jpg
85 KB, 800x800
>mfw reading this thread as a transient from /pol/
My, /his/! We corrupted you quicker than I thought!
>>
>>1387190
>discrimination only applies where i want it to apply WAAAH !!!
>>
>>1386195
what was the point of listing all those countries ?
Are you saying we shouldn't be fighting other and should be fighting ourselves ? Are you that much of a cuck ?
>>
Cuckold The Thread
/his/ can we talk about history and not
>ur racist
>ur a cuck
>>
File: Janus.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Janus.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>1389160
Explain how they are wrong, if not trolling.

No seriously. Even try. Quote their points and refute directly. Don't even greentext or imply your way to success. Core points.

ready, set, go
>>
File: opinions.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
opinions.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>1389136
Let's see, who you're responding to has way better points than you do, and you sound triggered.

Your lack of care indicates that you don't have society as a whole in mind, so why should that same society regard your opinions and anger as informed or relevant?

Honest question.
>>
>>1386195
Either literally tumblr or a /pol/ false flag, fuck off.
>>
File: 1466460820378.jpg (7 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1466460820378.jpg
7 KB, 231x250
>>1389171
White privilege isn't a tumblr term. It's a social phenomenon with a clear definition and plenty of evidence.

Stop using arbitrary website alignment as an excuse to ignore a genuine argument. Nobody's wrong because they failed to market to your shitty mindset.

t. Someone who's browsed 4chan since '05 and has never gone to reddit/tubmlr/instagram/wtfever
>>
>>1400350
>An opinion insincerely held can't be refuted.

Nice try
>>
File: spooked.gif (490 KB, 128x160) Image search: [Google]
spooked.gif
490 KB, 128x160
>>1399289
Why does /pol/ appeal to you?

You don't have to justify yourself to me, but it would be interesting to see you try.
>>
>>1386569
Cuck/cucked is also being spouted by normies nowadays.
>>
>>1385769
Heart of Darkness is from the early 1900.
>>
>>1400358
>white privilege is real

It was 100 years ago. Not anymore.
>>
>>1394276
>implying it doesn't
You don't know because we speak another language and we're irrelevant

t. Brazilian
>>
>>1398331
We don't feel guilty. How much does that need to be repeated? You guys are the only ones here losing your shit and "acting" "emotional" if you want me to take you for anything other than an a/pol/ogist. That's how you're presenting yourself, if you weren't aware.

A. Throwing a temper tantrumb
or
B. A filthy /pol/lack acting out a caricature of a temper tantrum from experience.

Anyways, while I'm not personally responsible for Jim Crow laws and chattel slavery, I'm not going to pretend they didn't exist. The segregation and exclusion from established institutions that these policies afforded, effectively relegated African Americans to 2nd class citizens. Their economic opportunities were often limited to the legitimate business that they could do with other African Americans, as they were effectively excluded from white America's economy.

I will repeat as another anon has said: My grandfather went to M.I.T. in the 20s to become an engineer. That was something unavailable to blacks at the time. If I were black, I would not have had this 3 generation-long upper middle class schtick. Is that guilt? Or is it reality, and are you delusional? Given that my mother went to college on his money, and I on hers, please explain to me how I would have been able to do this as a black man without considerably more effort needing to be spent somewhere along that family tree.

Anyways that fraction of a percent of your federal income tax that goes to POC grants as """""reparations""""" must really hurt. I feel bad for you, having been forced the burden of a few dollars a year for sins you only passively benefit from. You poor little guiltless angel.
>>
File: RedScare.png (1 MB, 980x659) Image search: [Google]
RedScare.png
1 MB, 980x659
>>1400410
Look. I disagree with liberals on a lot of fronts but this isn't one of them. White privilege is significantly reduced since 100 years ago. To the extent that talking about it isn't a political taboo. It used to be. So the sudden increase in talking about white privilege is owing to that. This creates the feeling that it is being talked about too much because we went from it being rarely discussed in such a nuanced way to having it pushed in our faces on a near daily basis.

This doesn't invalidate the issue.

White privilege merely refers to the statistical likelyhood of encountering unbidden trouble in this country and the results are in: You are less likely to suffer in a lot of ways if you are born white.

This doesn't mean that minorities don't have their own form of nuanced privileges, or that people at the intersection of advantaged/disadvantaged groups (a mixed-race person, for instance) don't suffer/take advantage in their own nuanced ways, it merely means that whites are historically, numerically, financially, and presently the most privileged group in America.

This still leaves a lot of open debates. Can privilege be regulated, distributed or mitigated evenly? I don't think so. Is affirmative action a good thing? I don't think so.

You don't have to be Carl The Cuck to acknowledge this shit. God damn.

You don't have to be /pol/ Grand Wizard either.
>>
>>1385769
i am apologetically white, i treat people as equals until they behave in a manner that is less than equal then to hell with that person they can get whatever bad things come their way, like those god damned niggers that think the world owes them for simply being black, and those BLM protesters stirring up trouble all need a serious beat down, and the niggers that beat and rob people and loot and burn stores should be immediately shot in the street like the dirty low down dogs they are
>>
>>1400456
I am white, what do I have that black people don't?
>>
>>1386654
Well I'm not one of the Leave dipshits, and I agree the Leave campaign was made up of mostly lies, and yeah the whole thing was a shitshow that will probably be the end for the UK.

That being said, it wasn't rich, racist white men who voted leave. Leave was most prominent in poor areas that experienced RAPID immigration (areas that had slow-but-steady immigration yet equally high numbers of immigrants mostly voted remain). Americans tend not to understand that poor northern folk in England get shit on all the time (by both liberals and conservatives). Recently, they had a fuckload of brown folks and slavs dumped on their doorsteps without warning. It was the lack of any attempt to bring people in slowly and with integration that got people riled up. If it were me in one of those communities, I'd be pissed off about it regardless of my political stripes. Even established non-English families of immigrants voted leave because lack of integration is stupid and annoys people.
>>
>>1400456
Most reasonable individuals will acknowledge that minorities are more likely to face discrimination.

The problem with the concept of "privilege" has more to do with the political dotrines that tend to form around the concept, and the idea that white men are obligated to take "responsibility" for this on an individual level, and humble themselves for no other reason.

There is an eery resemblance to original sin in this, and indeed many white liberals have become evangelical about he need to check your privilege
>>
>>1400475
Poor northern folk are quite literally dumbasses. They were protesting and cunting and moaning even back in the 60s when there were no immigrants. It doesn't matter if it's outsourcing, Thatcher or immigrants, they always find a scapegoat for their misery. Their REAL problem is their extremely low IQ.
>>
File: TenseMoment.jpg (220 KB, 1024x807) Image search: [Google]
TenseMoment.jpg
220 KB, 1024x807
>>1400463
I don't know enough about you to say.

Moreover, It isn't about you, anyway.

It's about statistical likelihood.

You yourself as an individual could be born poor and disadvantaged. You could be born white and live in a minority neighborhood and suffer from "reverse" discrimination (it's not really reverse, it's just atypical) resulting from the false perception that you're privileged when you're not.

You could be a rich black man from Timbuktu who moved to America and has no slave ancestry, and still get pity resulting from the public perception of blacks as disadvantaged.

We're talking about statistical likelihood. System-wide, there is a tendency of discrimination against black and hispanics, as well as favoritism towards whites.

I'm not saying we should fix it with affirmative action or reparations, I'm just acknowledging the issue. There are possibly better solutions than the commonly touted ones.

And the way some people use white privilege as rhetoric in favor of sloppy solutions or atypical discrimination is obviously disgusting.
>>
>>1400463
The point of inter-sectional privilege is that you clearly aren't a part of a homogeneous privileged group. It's really up to you to decide that by looking at your own life and comparing to the lives of others.

If you happen to be Appalachian for example, not a whole lot. If you're a Johnson kid, you've got shit made. Doesn't mean you suffer or don't suffer unilaterally according to either circumstance. But the institutional benefits to your arbitrary placement (birth) into either are worth examining.
>>
>>1400489
You're not providing any real examples.
>>
>>1400497
I don't understand a single word of this post.
>>
File: 20D.png (732 KB, 643x568) Image search: [Google]
20D.png
732 KB, 643x568
>>1400480
Yes. I too have noticed the resemblance to original sin. But as someone attending college, I've rarely encountered privilege checking bullshit outside of social media internet. Same with racism and shit honestly. It's all been put in our minds, these days, through the digital interface.

I don't like the term white privilege, though I acknowledge the phenomenon it refers to.

One of the dumb things is it takes the focus off of the supposed victims. We should be talking about minority disadvantage, not white advantage. What we SHOULD be trying to fix is the disadvantage. Some people even talk about "deconstructing privilege." but what should be done is construction of privilege for those who supposedly don't have it.

We shouldn't be tearing white people down, which is sadly where the rhetoric is going, we should be building minorities and disadvantaged groups up.

It's a shame some people think those two are the same.
>>
>>1389136
It's a bit dim to say it wasn't built on slavery when from an economic perspective, slavery did contribute. Free blacks contributed as well afterwards. I'm not saying we should hold them up as heroes, but trying to be an ethnic nationalist in a settler country where if certain confederates got their way, you'd be completely reliant on all the niggers not going into mass rebellion is fucking stupid.
>>
>>1400488
>What is poverty?

They've been treated like shit for fucking generations. Class discrimination is a huge problem in Britain and you'd have to be blind not to see that.
>>
>>1400516
Poverty and IQ are strongly linked, they are honestly poor because they're fucking stupid. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>1400527
I'm sure that's why poor East Asians can score higher in IQ tests than middle class English folk.

Get your head out of your ass, it's about education and cultural practices you fuckwit.
>>
>>1400500
You didn't ask for examples. You asked for how you as a person were advantaged. The point was it isn't about you as a person.

An obvious example of white privilege is law enforcement discrimination. Whites statistically get smaller penalties for equally severe crimes. They are less likely to be ticketed/searched/etc. at a traffic stop. They are less likely to be profiled as perpetrators of crimes.
>>
>>1400506
Then look up definitions.
>>
>>1400527
IQ tests can be studied for so that doesn't mean anything. They have low IQ results because they have poor education.
>>
>>1400510
niggers got it better now than everyone else, they get grants for college (free money they dont have to pay back UNCF) they get free housing, free EBT cards., the govt made it easier for them to not have a job than for them to get off their asses and find a job, thats why they are so screwed up in the head lamebrains because they sit around and do nothing and think up ways the white man screwed them over when all along they got it better than the average white man has it

as far as i am concerned if they are so god damned proud of their african heritage they should be all loaded on to a ship and sent back to africa and see how their relatives are doing
>>
>>1400538
I accept your opinion but your statement was still stupid.

That being said, they tried what you suggested. Seen Liberia recently?
>>
>>1400533
>Whites statistically get smaller penalties for equally severe crimes.

This is actually not correct at all. Some group found a "discrepancy" in sentencing for drug related crimes and people who admit to using drugs. In other words, whites use drugs as much as other groups but they are less likely to do jail time. What people think it means is a sentencing double standard, what it ACTUALLY means is that white people are less likely to get caught.
>>
>>1400531
>I'm sure that's why poor East Asians can score higher in IQ tests than middle class English folk.
Yes anon do explain how poor people in China score higher IQ scores than middle class people in Londistan if poverty causes low IQ.

Surely if poverty caused low IQ then everyone poor would get a low IQ right you fuckwit?

Here moron let me explain why low IQ is associated with poverty, you see stupid people barely plan and when they get money they blow it all away on simple impulses that is why they are poor.
>>
>>1400506
>homogenous privilege group
Obviously there's no white man check.If you were to have what we are calling privilege, it would be dependent on the circumstances of your birth. The privilege we are talking about are benefits afforded by circumstance, and so we are talking about the arbitrary circumstance that is your birth.

>appalachian
Scots Irish immigrants living in the Appalachian mountains who have been shit on since they came here. They are white, but how much do they really benefit in America from what their ancestors did, what happened to them, and how that affects their lives?

>johnson kid
An heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune. A lot of these kids end up strung out, depressed and on drugs. But they don't have to worry about working a day in their luxurious lives. I mentioned this because many people want to imply that privilege is a person's capacity to suffer.

We think it's a worthwhile lens with which to view the societies we live in. Because it helps us point out whether or not a group of people is defined as a distinct class in society based off of these circumstances of birth. And all those are, are loose classifications of groups based on varying similarities. But they too are useful for observing society. Please excuse the jargon, because otherwise it takes walls like this to explain.
>>
>>1400536
yup the blacks have built themselves a culture of ghetto gangster drug dealers, and they think they dont need an education to peddle drugs, what the idiots have not figured out is not everybody in the ghetto can be the drug dealer or there will be too much competition so they shoot each other for territory and get arrested or killed, they are beyond uneducated they are totally stupid morons
>>
>>1400544
Not the same guy. You're not bright enough to see that.
>>
>>1400531
Poverty doesn't cause low IQ, low IQ causes poverty. Of course a smart person can be poor, but retards are almost all poor.
>>
>>1400536
>They have low IQ results because they have poor education.
Considering the IQs of blacks africans have constantly been in the low 60s there is no education level except possibly kindergarden at that range of intelligence meaning there is nothing wrong with african education systems the humans are JUST FUCKING STUPID.
>>
>>1398810
lain is a prophecy
Its gonna be a religion someday I swear
>>
>>1400539
>That being said, they tried what you suggested. Seen Liberia recently?

maybe its time to try it again, just dump them on africa like all the immigrants get dumped here, just drop em off and abandon them over there to fend for themselves, let them taste what the real world is like
>>
>>1400545
The "white privilege" is a stupid ass term and if anything you should be talking about WASP privilege. The poor white Irish, Italian or Polish immigrants weren't benefitting off of slavery, that was all rich upper class Anglos. If anything I'm starting to feel this entire white privilege bullshit is a handful of Anglos and Jews with guilty conscience trying to project their insecurities on all of whitefolk.
>>
>>1400550
This idiot cant explain how non black african students in Africa do good in school.
>>
>>1400556
You know it's a holiday in cambodia.
>>
File: 1463743041675.jpg (136 KB, 817x960) Image search: [Google]
1463743041675.jpg
136 KB, 817x960
>>1400527
>400 years of being bred and sold and favored for traits like obedience/fear/brute strength.
>400 years of not being allowed to learn reading/writing/mathematics.
>400 years of forced incest for the profit of others.
>100 years of being systematically fucked with regards to education/housing/transportation/food services.
>100 years of organizations like the Ku Klux Klan performing political intimidation.
>...
>They're just stupid guys, nothing else to it.
Can I keep your progeny as slaves for 400 years and then blame their deficiencies on them once they're free? Sounds fun.
>>
>>1400579
I was talking about northern Englishmen who are stupid to the bone, I don't give a damn about American dindus honestly. Next time try following the chain of posts before looking like a moron.
>>
>>1400560

See >>1400508, it's not about privilege at all. It's about disadvantage. That's why it's a dumb term.
>>
>>1400579
>400 years of being bred and sold and favored for traits like obedience/fear/brute strength.
How about your black ass explaining why you stupid fucks have no medieval level technology back in the 1400s or Rome level technology heck even Sumerian level technology explain that.
>>
>>1400588
I'm all for fixing disadvantage but the only way to fix that is removing legal barriers and it's been done already. Everything besides that is just informal crap that cannot be eradicated.
>>
File: just.png (56 KB, 157x146) Image search: [Google]
just.png
56 KB, 157x146
>>1400585
>I don't give a damn about American dindus honestly. Next time try following the chain of posts before looking like a moron.

So brash
such edge
you win
way to go
>>
>>1400579
>le Americans bred the blacks to be athletic supermen maymay

Long debunked. American blacks aren't any stronger or more athletic than standard West Africans.
>>
>>1400595
>reply with something completely unrelated to the post you're replying with
>get called out on it
>UR SO EDGY

Dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1461881527093.jpg (226 KB, 800x1084) Image search: [Google]
1461881527093.jpg
226 KB, 800x1084
>>1400593
What's that, Siegfried? You're taking credit for European inventions to feel superior to me, but you don't want to acknowledge inherited privilege as going hand-in-hand with it?
>>
>>1400593
Typical goalpost moving. Shouldn't you be busy getting BTFO'd in a thread of that variety by somebody who actually studies history?
>>
File: 1463204727921.jpg (141 KB, 468x614) Image search: [Google]
1463204727921.jpg
141 KB, 468x614
>>1400601
The more important point is that blacks were systematically deprived of education and economic power for more than four centuries?

Why is debunking some athletic bullshit more important to you than the actual points I'm making? Is it possible that feeling individually superior to general groups of people is more important to you than fixing what's wrong with the world?

Shit, brother, you're fucked.

Have a Kangz image, friend. I'm sure it'll be an easier target than my rhetoric.
>>
>>1400612
Cry me a river, explain why your race lagged behind all of humanity.
>>
>>1400628
I opened the thread, saw your post and called you out on your bullshit. I don't really give a fuck about your general message or the point you're trying to make, apparently people are now immune from being criticized as long as their general point is correct?
>>
>>1400632
Wouldn't that get your debunked race treatises wet?
>>
>>1400643
Shut up and explain.
>>
>>1400628
>The more important point is that blacks were systematically deprived of education and economic power for more than four centuries?

objectively incorrect, hbcus have existed since the early 1800s and keep in mind at this time most people weren't educated, white or black. they'd been attending colleges since the late 1700s too.
>>
File: 1461757805451.jpg (282 KB, 1800x1267) Image search: [Google]
1461757805451.jpg
282 KB, 1800x1267
>>1400632
I would say migration patterns of humans, the dice role of the seasons, disease in both plants and animals, natural borders like mountains and rivers, the incidental distribution of the Earth's bounty unevenly across the Earth, then later on things like warfare and colonization.

A lot more contributed to it than the self-congratulatory, self-righteous
>lol u just suk, u cant get on my level ever lol
meme ever did.

But you'll just dismiss the sorts of things I'm talking about as memes, too.

The idea that an entire generation of people in history could grow up stupid and malnutritioned just because of something like a neighboring tribe or a crop blight interferes with your idea that every gets exactly what they deserve always.

Just-World fallacy is common in those who roll 10s.

But remember, people are both products of their environment and vice versa. It is nature and nurture, not nature vs. nurture. And poor conditions can create feedback loops of negativity that spiral downward for way longer than they might otherwise.
>>
File: Bust_Attis_CdM.jpg (69 KB, 574x800) Image search: [Google]
Bust_Attis_CdM.jpg
69 KB, 574x800
>>1400639
> I don't really give a fuck about your general message

Agreed.

>>1400651
Are you telling me slaves in America between the 1600s and 1864 were typically allowed to get an education?
>>
>>1400646
I did. I'm not him. You have two people replying to you.
>>
File: benitocrop.png (19 KB, 116x178) Image search: [Google]
benitocrop.png
19 KB, 116x178
>>1400646
A person can't shut up and then explain.

If they shut up first, that would preclude their explanation, would it not?

CHECK MATE
>>
>>1400665
not all blacks were slaves though, especially in the north.
>>
File: 1464061354732.jpg (329 KB, 1000x1009) Image search: [Google]
1464061354732.jpg
329 KB, 1000x1009
>>1400673
This is true. And the discrimination against blacks in the North more closely resembles modern discrimination. They suffered intimidation and violence at the polls, stereotypes perpetuated by media, lynchings, beatings, and injustice at the hands of the justice system. Having these sorts of things more likely to happen to you, your family, or your community can make it harder for you, your family, or your community to pursue worthy and uplifting goals.
>>
>>1400684
>intimidation and violence at the polls, stereotypes perpetuated by media, lynchings, beatings

How does this even remotely resemble the situation of modern blacks?
>>
>>1395989
I love how geographical conditions is cited as a real reason the American South couldn't industrialize and thus needed their slaves, but when it's brought up with Africans it's like "Ha, that's a meme."

GTFOutta here
>>
>>1385769
Jews.

They're leftist scum that push the "diversity" and "tolerance" agenda to further their own goals.
>>
>>1400607
Yep. Heard you loud and clear. You can't make a decent point without also making sweeping conclusions about my intelligence. You're a sore winner. Which is why you're edgy as fuck.

Your implication is that because I made a blunder in not reading the whole comment chain, even though I'm carrying on multiple discussions and making way more intricate posts than you are, I must be a fucking idiot.
>>
>>1400703
leave
>>
File: Juden.jpg (27 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
Juden.jpg
27 KB, 256x257
>>1400710

Who could be behind this post I wonder?
>>
File: 1467324697468.jpg (424 KB, 1280x937) Image search: [Google]
1467324697468.jpg
424 KB, 1280x937
>>1400703
>Jews poisoned the well
>Jews poisoned the media
>Jews jews jews.

How does less than 1% of the world population accomplish so much? Jews must be the übermensch, by the standards of white nationalists.
>>
>>1400696
>I love how geographical conditions is cited as a real reason the American South couldn't industrialize and thus needed their slaves

Huh, when?
>>
File: 1461882868274.jpg (147 KB, 800x709) Image search: [Google]
1461882868274.jpg
147 KB, 800x709
>>1400718
In a Civil war thread the other week, people were saying the South had no choice but civil war because they wouldn't have been able to negotiate reasonable emancipation and reinvest in industrialization, because the weather conditions of the south were not conducive to industrialism before air conditioning, due to machine rusting, etc.

While this may be correct, it's funny to see the very same political camp making the argument that geographical considerations don't count when it comes to Sub-Saharans.
>>
>>1400713
I have no doubt it was a Jew my White friend, those masterminds who run the world behind the scenes yet curiously want to destroy it at the same time, and also have much higher IQs than us White aryan master races, but as we all know IQ only matters when we're insulting niggers.
>>
File: 1466961798829.png (271 KB, 386x253) Image search: [Google]
1466961798829.png
271 KB, 386x253
>>1400713
"A large percentage of the US' billionaires, I've heard something like 48%, are of Jewish ancestry." This does not equal "Jews control all the wealth."

Having Jewish ancestry does not equal being Jewish; if it did, we could also make a case that Genghis Khan controls the world, since a whole lot of people are descended from him.

Even if it were true, even if "a large percentage" of billionaires were actually Jews (they're not) it's not accurate to say that 48% of U.S. billionaires control all the wealth. They don't. They control 48% (so, NOT a majority) of whatever percentage of the world's wealth is controlled by U.S. billionaires. I'm not sure exactly what that percentage is, but it's almost certainly less than 50%, since "only" 35 of the 80 richest people in the world are American. So, you probably get something more like 10% of the world's wealth is controlled by people who are descended from (but are not) Jews. So you have 10% of the world's wealth being owned by people who mostly have no Jewish identity, no ties to the Jewish community, and do not practice Judaism. This does NOT equal "control" of the world's wealth by Jews.

The implication that people are taking payment from rich Jews to make posts on an anonymous Filipino flipbook board (i.e. "shilling") is absurd.
>>
>>1400714

Jew leftism exists, and has always existed, by encouraging degeneracy in other cultures, and then exploiting it for their own gain.

They encourage sexual depravity in non-jews so they can sell them film, and T.V. shows, and make advertising shekels.

They encourage "diversity" and "tolerance" for non-whites, because they don't view themselves as "white", but as jews instead.

They are a plague that should be deported and sent to Israel where they can jew each other in peace.
>>
>>1400755
Fuck off stormfag retard
>>
>>1400757
Truth hurts.

Look at the U.S. film industry. More jews, per capita, then their respective population. Why is that? Because they discriminate against non-jews, all the while pushing their "diversity" agenda, and their degeneracy to make money.

They're like drug dealers pushing heroin on people. People should have enough common sense to say "no", but they don't for some reason, and then they get addicted to the pushers drug. That's exactly what has happened in film and T.V., in that people are addicted to the sex and violence degeneracy being pushed by the jews, and being lauded as "art".

They do the same shit in politics with their fucked up "programs" which essentially consist of paying poor people table scraps from us tax payers to buy votes.
>>
File: 4313534562345.png (163 KB, 405x465) Image search: [Google]
4313534562345.png
163 KB, 405x465
>>1400755
Provide direct evidence. Not cherrypicked quotes from particular Jews, but actual evidence that there is a culture-wide Jewish conspiracy to destroy nations and cultures through subtle media influence.

Because otherwise all you have is conjecture.
>>
File: JewJewAbramavitchstein.jpg (181 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
JewJewAbramavitchstein.jpg
181 KB, 490x490
>>1400986

Jump through your own hoops.
>>
>>1401010
>my claims require proof?
>nonsense, I'll post images I saved from /r/theredpill
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 142x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 142x90
>>1401010
>Notices everyone in original star wars was white except lando.

>Decides to have a white cast with a token black protagonist.

>ANTI WHITE AGENDA WAAAAAAAAAAH

I'll investigate my claims. You investigate yours. I am not entitled to scour the Earth for evidence backing up your claims. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>1401010
Why is it when a Jew says something like this you blame it on Jews, but if a white person says something like this you blame it on cultural marxism and Jewish influence? There are a lot more whites in the world than Jews. Perhaps whites are the ones pushing cultural marxism and influencing the poor Jews? Could white nationalism have been wrong all these years?
>>
File: !.gif (22 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
!.gif
22 KB, 300x100
>>1400783
>people are addicted to the sex and violence degeneracy being pushed by the jews, and being lauded as "art".

There has always been sex and violence in media. Comparatively, and historically, Rome was way worse. I mean, they had gladiators for fuck's sake, and you're sitting here whining about TV that is produced by thousands of cameramen, actors, screenwriters, directors, etc. as being some kind of conspiracy by some religious group that comprises less than 1% of the population.

If anything it's a conspiracy of the financial elite in general, not JustTheJews(TM).

Moreover, we live in a comparatively non-violent period, historically. So the violence on TV is often written to serve as a cautionary tale or an epic drama more than it's written to serve as an instruction manual for the general population. Don't play dense.
>>
>>1400601
At no point did he imply they were athletic supermen, just that people attempted to breed them for such traits. Which is true, even if it didn't work out.
>>
>>1401042

Why do you blank the relevant part of his post, about the fact that Jews are massively overrepresented in all forms of media, while picking on the filler?

Its not 'a conspiracy of the financial elite', its the natural order of a capitalist society under the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie.

In the UK ,and US, the Jews are much richer on average than the gentiles are, they are a fairly bourgeois people, hence why they exhibit so many degenerate qualities, hence why they are the perfect scapegoats.
>>
File: 1319353568245.jpg (13 KB, 412x423) Image search: [Google]
1319353568245.jpg
13 KB, 412x423
>/pol/fags getting triggered

Daily reminder that recoiling in dissonance and lashing out at any and all examples of racism or racial imbalance is an example of white guilt.

If you didn't feel guilty about being white, or straight, or a man, you wouldn't be a nu-male beta cuck OR an alt-right baby nazi. You'd treat these things with the same level of concern or indifference you do for any other injustice.
>>
>>1400690
As in, it was not legal discrimination, but rather discrimination by society at large. In the study of history contextual reading is very important, practice it.
>>
File: just like you.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
just like you.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>1401018
>>1401021
>>1401036
>>1401042
>>
>>1400431
>> I feel bad for you, having been forced the burden of a few dollars a year for sins you only passively benefit from. You poor little guiltless angel.

Oh fucking please, we have a lot more problems caused by entitlement recipients then that.
>>
>>1401078
>Why do you blank the relevant part of his post, about the fact that Jews are massively overrepresented in all forms of media

Because they're jews, non-whites, or brainwashed leftist whites that can't possibly fathom anyone other than whites being bigots.
>>
>>1400703
What exactly are these goals? I always hear this but it seems like a waste of time for the rich jewish masters of the world to pursue some vague racial goal when they could be diving into mounds of cash Scrooge McDuck style.
>>
>>1401083
This shit. Stop giving a fuck and it goes away magically.
>>
>>1401131
Apathy is what destroyed Rome, and is what's destroying the west today.
>>
>>1401148
>I know
>if I spend all of my time worrying about intangible identity politics instead of trying to solve measurable problems, things will get so much better
>>
>>1401117
>What exactly are these goals?

Personal power and fortune. What else?

It doesn't matter if you destroy a society and culture, as long as you make enough shekels during the process to move away and start over again in another secure and "tolerant" society. That's what the Jews have been doing since....forever.
>>
>>1401158
If you don't even have the energy and will to denounce bullshit like "tolerance" and "diversity" on the internet, then what's the point in even living?

Just give all your shit to a non-white and kys.
>>
>>1401148
>Muh Gibbon

Overexpansion and incredibly shitty politicians with unlimited ambition destroyed Rome. "Apathy and Decadence killed the Roman Empire" was just a story that sounded nice to idiots in the 19th century.
>>
>>1401162
I swear you fucks have never actually met a Jew. Only seen them on TV or posted on /pol/. They're the most neurotic fucks, and largely hate one another. I fail to believe the have the ability to maintain a massive global conspiracy since the beginning of time.

Except Christianity, that might be one.
>>
>>1401177
>They're the most neurotic fucks, and largely hate one another.

Of course they hate each other, as they're in competition with each other to exploit the goyim.

Do you think crack and heroin dealers are friendly with each other because they're all drug dealers? They aren't.
>>
File: eyeroll.gif (367 KB, 500x227) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.gif
367 KB, 500x227
>>1401096
Don't worry. You're right. The subset of rich jews are really paying me tons of money to hush up their conspiracy on 4chan, a place where people are constantly accused of being shills. That's cost effective, no doubt.
>>
>>1401096
>>>/pol/catalog
>>
>>1401280
Why do I feel like you're some of those glamcunt trannies posting tumblr gifs of random TV girls doing stupid shit
>>
>>1402364
thats what happens when you get the twitter/tumblr/reddit cancer infested on your board, they'll leave soon though as they can't handle discussion without [deleted]
>>
Jews.

Started out as an ironical antisemite. Slowly turning into an unironical one.
>>
>>1395989
>I have no argument, and you are silly
>>
>>1402945
>Upvoted
>>
>>1401177
In my country some hotel owners in the south forbid Israeli tourists from entering because they are sick of dealing with very neurotic people every week.
In Israel after military service, they give the kids/young adults money which they use for tourism in South East Asia and South America.

Imagine if you had to deal with 4 or 5 new Woody Allens every week at your job.

"I dont like this room, I want a room with a view to the main street, I need this because I survived an explosion in Israel and I am afraid of closed spaces"
"I dont like this new room you took me to, can I go to the one I was before"
"Why are you not helping me? I am going to leave you a bad review on trip advisor"
"Is it antisemitism?"
"Perhaps you could make me a discount"
>>
>>1400728
It's plain stupid. truth is always the same MONEY. It was cheaper to continue using slave work force in a short term, then to industrialize, which would benefit them in the long run, not that they couldn't. Today you can see this happening with oil and renewable energy.
>>
>>1403492
Just translate "work sets you free" in the local language and write it on a sign on top of the gate.
>>
>>1403492
maybe a separate thread for this?

Yair di Castro, general manager of the Solo Italia tour company, says that only several days ago he wanted to take an organized group of Israelis to the La Greca restaurant near Verona, but its manager refused to let Israelis in.

"He said the Israelis walk in and start moving tables around in order to be able to sit together and order all kinds of stuff from the menu without understanding what it is, and then when the food comes they say it wasn't what they wanted and refuse to pay for it, so it all has to be thrown out."
>>
>>1403492
They really are the most hilariously neurotic folks. I look particularly Hebrew despite being pure Anglo, and would always end up with the Jewish professors back in University assuming I was one of them. It resulted in many hilarious discussions about Jews hating other Jews, Jews worrying about everything under the sun, and Jewish gossip.

The gossip was the best part, I swear Jewish family gossip rivals that of Anglican church gossip, absolutely shameless.
>>
>>1394358
>Refuses to explain himself
>insists opposing viewpoints are instantly wrong

I would refute what you've said but you've said nothing of substance.
>>
File: Ainu.png (167 KB, 494x600) Image search: [Google]
Ainu.png
167 KB, 494x600
>>1402364
Because you're incapable of responding to someone's points without imaging what they look like, and using your imagination in place of an actual argument.

t. the very same person you replied to

t. someone who's been on 4chan for ten years and doesn't have a twitter, reddit, or tumblr account.

If I had a dollar for every time some sperglord on this sad sad site told me to go back to places I never came from, I'd be absurdly rich.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.