[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Historical Cooking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: jas-cobkitchen21.jpg (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jas-cobkitchen21.jpg
508 KB, 1920x1080
What do you think of him and his youtube channel?

Any historical cooking info you'd like to share?
>>
I've never seen his Youtube channel so I have no thoughts.
>>
>>1427380
He's an uber nerd but the channel has some pretty neat stuff if you're into food at all
>>
He's a cool lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pUHi3ZV4r0
>>
Comfiest channel on youtube.
>>
I tried the fried chicken recipe he did a while back. It turned out pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsyjNef2ydQ
>>
>>1428257
Dam that chicken look dope af
>>
>>1428257
Did the parsley garnish make a huge difference?
>>
I don't know shit about colonial America but I love his attitude. He somehow manages to be very charismatic despite his constant almost saccharine attitude towards every single recipe. Plus historical cooking is always dope.
>>
I love his channel, hes always very positive and charming.

Seems like a nice guy overall.

Also great production quality although they do put some promoting of their store in there, but you cant really blame them for that.

I especially enjoyed the vids on how to make a earthen oven.
>>
>>1427394

>implying he's not clearly acting to shill for his online store
>>
>>1427351
Had no idea this was a thing. Thanks anon
>>
>>1427351

>It's a "let's fry everything in lard" episode

>It's a "just get your indentured Irish servant to stir the pot for seven hours while you entertain guests" episode

>It's a "let's get scurvy because we have no knowledge of the important of micro nutrients" episode
>>
Supersizers Go is a fun show.
>>
/his/ cuisine?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVOIgPrDH7E
>>
>>1431085
>you know cheese from the 60s just doesn't hold up
jesus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.