[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You didn't forget going to Church today, did you, peasantcuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: comfy monk pepe.png (1 MB, 1081x925) Image search: [Google]
comfy monk pepe.png
1 MB, 1081x925
You didn't forget going to Church today, did you, peasantcuck? What, you did? You had a late harvest this year you say. Well, too bad peasantcuck, you won't be going to heaven if you keep missing Mass like this.

Anyway/ Another day, another shilling. Now back to those fields.
>>
>>1426605
Kek has revealed himself to us and is a truer god than the God of Abraham.

He does not require his followers to attend church.
>>
>>1426613
Kek is a demon born of humanity's desire for its own destruction. It spreads death and chaos wherever its followers point it.
>>
>>1426605
I meditated and had a scotch. The Tao seems pretty good right now.
>>
>>1426644
That's a good thing
>>
"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: "
>>
>>1426605
>You didn't forget going to Church today, did you, peasantcuck
Most peasants didn't regularly attend church you ignoramus.
>>
>>1428823
source?
>>
>>1426644
The dubs doesnt lie
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.