[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Radovan Karadžić was a hero to the Serbian people and history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Radovan Karadžić was a hero to the Serbian people and history will vindicate his actions.

Discuss.
>>
>>1426407
Why did he drink so much water, though? Also, Serbs are a shitty people with unwarranted ideas of superiority who should be exterminated, along with the rest of former Yugoslavia.
>>
>>1426407
He absolutely was a hero to the Serbs, which is a completely unforgiveable thing to be.

https://youtu.be/8LkyruirJDI
>>
>>1426414
No. people like you are the ones that should be exterminated in order for the species thrive
>>
>>1426414
This. For such a small, irrelevant backwater to have set in motion the chain of events that would destroy stability in Europe for the better part of the 20th century over dumb claims on land lost centuries before is absurd.

Serbs should perish for their crimes. Their pettiness and greed denied humanity a golden age.
>>
>>1426414
>>1426457
These individuals understand it.

Jasenovac was only one small part of what must be done.
>>
File: Bosnian_Mujahideen.jpg (297 KB, 1889x1247) Image search: [Google]
Bosnian_Mujahideen.jpg
297 KB, 1889x1247
>>1426457
Serbs warned us about muslim terror, instead of helping them, we supported the muslim terrorists. Now we have the shit not in our doorstep but on the continent aswell.

Serbs knew the shit that was cooking 30 years ago, and we didn't listen. They also knew that the only way you can deal with islamists is by giving them a taste of their own medicine, since none of that 'integration, solidarity, european values can be instructed to muslims' actually works as we can see now for ourselves.

In a way Serbs were the prophets of what will happen to Europe if we continue acting like retarded cunts that we are.

>picrelated this was considered "freedom loving people of Europe" in the 90's, post that shit now in any european city and you'll get a different response by 99% of the public.
>>
He has amazing hair.
I wanna give him a hug.
>>
>tfw you're a Bosnian Serb
>tfw you and a majority of Bosnian Serbs love Karadžić
>tfw Westerners sucked so much Muslim circumcised dick they actually think you're the bad guys even though:
>Based Serbs defended Europe in 1389 when the Turkish Horde attacked
>Based Serbs defended the borders of Austria-Hungary against the Turk from an area called Vojna Krajina (War Border) situated in modern day Croatia
>Based Serb destroyed the monstrosity that is A-H
>Based Serb was a paragon of Slavic unity in Balkans
>Based Serb was butchered by Croatian Ustashas because he freed the from A-H
>Based Serb one again defended Europe against terrorism in 1992-'95, and '98-'99

I'm aware my people have made mistakes and are responsible for many war crimes and everyone responsible MUST BE TRIED before the court, but I'm against this demonization of my people that fought bravely for freedom (of Republika Srpska from the mujahideen) and fought for survival (the Croatian or Krajina Serbs that were genocided by Ustashas, the same ones that defended Europe and didn't want to perish).
I hope you motherfuckers can actually think about the Serbs beyond
>muh Serb aggressor
>muh Great-Serbian ideology
>muh Vukovar and Sebrenica/ Sarajevo (Markale)

Sorry for bad English, hopefully you'll understand me.
>>
bomb whole balkans
>>
>>1428373
>Based Serb destroyed the monstrosity that is A-H

A-H gave freedom of religion to Bosnian muslims, also, serbs had to claim on Vojvodina, there were as much german and hungarians there as serbs.

>Based Serb was a paragon of Slavic unity in Balkans

>Based Serb one again defended Europe against terrorism in 1992-'95
Wow the only time it worked when it was run by a Croat, and it was a complete dictatorship. Congratulations.

>Croatian Ustashas because he freed the from A-H

They didn't want to be "freed", it was the best fucking thing to happen to them, they were under the Hungarian crown but had their autonomous nation, all they wanted is bigger freedom WITHIN A-H.

>defended Europe against terrorism in 1992-'95,
Fucking nigger, Bosnian Serbs had the right to declare their independence, but not with a fucking genocide.

>muh Serb aggressor
>muh Great-Serbian ideology
>muh Vukovar and Sebrenica/ Sarajevo (Markale)

Why should we think beyond? These were the causes of the Bosnian war, holy shit, its like Stalin crying "think beyong the gulags and all those genocide, I was a good boy, I swear".
>>
is this the daily shitposting thread
>>
>>1428373
I understand that serbs are pretty fucking useless.
>>
>>1428373
>based serb started ww1
bravo
>>
>>1428469
>Fucking nigger, Bosnian Serbs had the right to declare their independence, but not with a fucking genocide.

>Independent Republika Srpska proclaimed in '92
>''''''''genocide'''''''''' happened in '95

Our peaceful proclamation of independence was met with Muslim ''''Bosniak'''' hostility.

>>1428494
It would've happened with the Serbs or without them, don't be deluded.

>>1428483
(You) understand nothing

>>1428469
>Why should we think beyond? These were the causes of the Bosnian war, holy shit, its like Stalin crying "think beyong the gulags and all those genocide, I was a good boy, I swear".

Nigger, the Serbs have existed for a thousand years, that is why I've said look beyond ''''''Srebrenica'''''' and '''''''Vukovar'''''' to understand us beyond the image of genocidal Chetniks that butcher little kids.

On that note, you're gracious A-H butchered whole Serbian villages out of sport, women, children, the elderly... Now I can't wait for you fuckers that yell genocide to say that it was JUST to kill civilians.

I SWEAR THE WHOLE WEST IS BASED ON HYPOCRISY!

>
A-H gave freedom of religion to Bosnian muslims, also, serbs had to claim on Vojvodina, there were as much german and hungarians there as serbs.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? We won 1st WW, we were promised expansion on our enemy's expense. Something standard in the history of warfare, nigger.
>>
>>1426407
Things I know about Karadžić:
He sure likes his water...
>>
>>1426583
>b-but I must think that muslims can integrate and that the issue is some hot air irrelevant shit because I don't want to be told to go back to /pol/ and share the same opinion at times with peasant plebs, do I?
>>
>>1426407
did nothing wrong, don't know why people think literal terrorists and Bosniaks were any better
>>
>>1426457
But when Germans want clay for the same reason then it's all right.
>>
ain't a saint but saying he was somehow worse than Alija is insane.

Anyone thinking the '92 war was anything other than proxy politics for the west (as is the case in Balkans) is deluded. We could have had the nice Carrington-Cutileiro but all it took was one USA visit to Alija in the dead of the night after he had agreed to sign it and no, back to more war.
>>
Serbs are literally the only reason Yugoslavia erupted into war. Ironically, Serbia would've been larger and more prosperous today if they didn't spazz out.
>>
>>1426457
>serbs started WW1
You blame a war 30 years in the making on it's trigger.
>>1428373
From what i've read the Markale shelling was done by the Bosnian muslims themselves so they could blame the Serbs.
Something about court evidence that the shells landed from a location that didn't have artillery.
>>
>>1430357
>From what i've read the Markale shelling was done by the Bosnian muslims themselves so they could blame the Serbs.
>Something about court evidence that the shells landed from a location that didn't have artillery.

Pretty sure they didn't have the means to do that. Besides, the court has ruled that the slavnigger above was responsible, so i would assume all his 'evidence' couldn't get passed the experts.
>>
>>1426407
>history will vindicate his actions.

This has never happened any leader responsible for a genocide. What makes you think it'll happen with Karadžić?
>>
>>1430403
Delusions of grandeur.
>>
>yeah maaan Balkan Muslims are totally chill bro they like drink and do shit hehe
Jesus Christ I don't approve of crimes or megalomania of nationalism here but shut the fuck up, you don't live with them.
Muslims are petty treasonous cunts. It's either us or them.
>>
File: freebait.jpg (40 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
freebait.jpg
40 KB, 699x637
>>
File: Koji_Sandslash.png (100 KB, 284x213) Image search: [Google]
Koji_Sandslash.png
100 KB, 284x213
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.