[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you spend months pondering "Thus Spoke Zarathustra"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1468590856525.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1468590856525.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>you spend months pondering "Thus Spoke Zarathustra"
>Chad makes her moan as loud as an orchestra
>>
>you read about ways to smash the system
>chad's had his way and smashed your sister
>>
>you think Chad is a spook
>but he's fucking your sister, your mother and your crush
>>
This isnt r9k
>>
>you try your best to understand the intricacies of Hegelian dialectic
>the thought of Chad's thundercock makes her pussy ecstatic
>>
>you want to overthrow the evil capitalist system and instill glorious proletariat government
>Chad is fucking every woman you ever cared about with his bourgeoise cock
>>
>you strive your hardest to understand the intricacies of the French Revolution
>she sways her head backwards and forwards gagging on Chad's erection

Did I do good?
>>
>>1424766
>you feel ill at the thought of the Byzantine Empire fall
>she's gagging on Chad's cock and wont take your call
>>
>>1424793
>29 may 1453
>you're risking your life with your friends in defending the city from the turkish menace
>she's getting gangbanged by Chad'um Al'Thunder Cockmehd
>>
>you're eating spaghetti
>chad's fucking your daughter with his three penises
>>
>you post about Chad shit meme that don't even rhyme
>While Chad have a way with your oneitis

knock on wood
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.