[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was helped the Balkan countries to gain their independence from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Was helped the Balkan countries to gain their independence from the Turks a big mistake ?
>>
It should've all been annexed by Austria desu
>>
>>1424157
I do not understand this sentance
>>
>>1424167
>WW I
>A nationalist Serb killed Archduke Ferdinand and his wife
>The world is doomed since that time
>>
>>1424163
All was anexed by Austria. But Austro Hungarian thingy was beyond a terrible monarchy, even shitholes they have today there are better then that farse
>>
>>1424171
>was helped the balkan countries

???
>>
>>1424177

Russia and Austro-Hungary gave those southern slavs money and weapons to fight agaisnt the turks.
>>
>>1424171
Anyways you are implying that assasination of that weakling gave Balkans the independance FROM TURKS? wew lad. Back to history books pls
>>
>>1424172
>farse
farce

Also; all Balkan nations are objectively shit compared to Austria(-Hungary)

>>1424184
He's saying Balkan independence would eventually lead to the Archduke's assassination.
>>
>>1424182
They were a part of Austro Hungarian monarchy u dumb fuck. What are you talking about?
>>
>>1424190
>serbia, montenegro,albania
>part of the Aussie
>>
>>1424188
No, they are not more shit than that puece of shit monarchy where centralisation was absurd, everyone in that country hated it with passion and deserted during the ww1 (except germans, austrians and few hungarians) bureaucracy was basically retardiation, propaganda was huge, police state was real so on and so one... its better to have a goatfucking shithole then that kind of false tyranical shithole
>>
>>1424205
>its better to have a goatfucking shithole then that kind of false tyranical shithole
Nah, the slavs inhabit pretty much a giant fucking shitholes when compared to Austria. Just look at the states touched most by the Austro-Germans; Czechia, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary are pretty much decent states. When crossreferenced with those elements that tried to stand on their own two feet (ie; those cryptonations hijacked by a minority of nationalists), it shows how much of a gap there is.

Better to live in a first world tyranical shithole than pseudo african slavholes
>>
>>1424223
>Better to live in a first world tyranical shithole than pseudo african slavholes
Spoken like a true slave.
>>
>>1424237
>Spoken like a true slave.
slav*
>>
>>1424157
>"""""""""""help"""""""""

The major powers could have ended the Ottomans much earlier and actually helped them resist Russian pressure longer.
>>
>>1424205

things were better under A-H than they are now

things were better under yugoslavia than they are now

things were probably better under the fucking ottomans then they are now
>>
this fucking thread guys...

seriously, you all should take a good long look at yourselves, then maybe enroll into an english class
>>
>>1424223
>Croatia
>Decent
same shit as Serbia which was 500 years under the Turks
>>
>>1424172
>thingy was beyond a terrible monarchy, even shitholes they have today there are better then that farse

bait
>>
>>1425148
Croatia has decent economy, beautiful cities and pretty developed people. I go to Vojvodina to visit my relatives and only see drunk no life slavs, even East-Hungary or East-Slovakia is more decent than that shithole, serbs are barely better than gipsies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.