[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were Ancient people so brutal? I always thought that only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: assyrians2.jpg (50 KB, 306x347) Image search: [Google]
assyrians2.jpg
50 KB, 306x347
Why were Ancient people so brutal?

I always thought that only white people invented slavery and genocide but when I open the bible it is full with it.

This doesn't fit the narrative of the peaceful, nature-loving people at all who existed before white people started turning the world to hell.
>>
Simply epic
>>
>>1423294
nature is brutal
people are a part of nature
>>
STAHP with the bait threads!
>>
>>1423294

>I always thought that only white people invented slavery and genocide
>This doesn't fit the narrative of the peaceful, nature-loving people at all who existed before white people started turning the world to hell.

Just stop. No one believes this except imaginary liberals that /pol/fags invent and then make fun of.
>>
File: 1461441307803.jpg (172 KB, 1518x828) Image search: [Google]
1461441307803.jpg
172 KB, 1518x828
>>1423304
Normally I'd protest these bait threads too but I know I'm responsible for at least a dozen of them.

It's just too tempting because /his/ always eats it...
>>
>>1423306
/pol/ didn't invent black twitter
>>
>>1423306
>raceandhistory.com
>>
>>1423306
Friend I go to college with these people. Surely my entire campus is not an imaginary community I float around.
>>
>>1423294
>I always thought that only white people invented slavery and genocide but when I open the bible it is full with it.

The bible was written by white people
>>
>>1423564
I'm sorry you didn't work hard enough in High school to get into a better college.
>>
File: spookbuster.jpg (42 KB, 542x535) Image search: [Google]
spookbuster.jpg
42 KB, 542x535
>>1424211

>community
>>
>>1423304
>bait threads on /his/

Holy shit, anon! What are we going to do?
>>
>>1423306
I envy you. You must have a very sheltered life if you seriously think "Real" liberals don't think exactly like this.
>>
>>1423294

now you have to prove those people were actualy white/arian to begin with, thus prooving stormfag we wuz mithology to be true - basicaly, you start with ''peaceful, nature-loving people'', then you show how ''white people'' poped out of nowhere and started shit, like say, agriculture, metalurgy and urban planning, then show how that was a huge mistake based on relations of opression and domination, and then how the evil white influence turned all those innocent benign ''peaceful, nature-loving people'' into exploitative violent slave-owning bastards - which would never have happened if ''white people'' havent infected them with the unnatural evils of civilization in the first place

finaly we can get the best of stormfag and afrocentrist bullshit to fit together into a neat sinergic whole
>>
>>1424343
They don't, just twitter shitposts and 15-year-olds on tumblr
>>
>>1424343
Selectively quoting four people on Twitter and hearing what you heard your cousin Bubba say are not examples of "real liberals"
>>
>>1423294
>I always thought that only white people invented slavery and genocide but when I open the bible it is full with it.
Every ethnicity has done this and will keep doing it (look at what China is going to do in Africa), not just white people. Moron.
>This doesn't fit the narrative of the peaceful, nature-loving people at all who existed before white people started turning the world to hell.
Where did you read this garbage? Tumblr? Reddit? An anti-white website? Go back to playing Pokemon Go you fucking child, because you know nothing of humanity.
>>
>>1423294
If you really want to bait revisionists then just mention the fact that the Ethiopian economy was largely based on the slave trade with Arabia and India, long before Europeans ever sailed around the Cape, and long after the Europeans abolished slavery in their own empires.
>>
>>1424380
Do you just pretend to take the bait or are you really stupid enough to believe it? Or do you just not care whether they're joking or not so long as you get to tell them off for it?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.