[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about the Rothschild dynasty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
What do you know about the Rothschild dynasty?
>>
>>1422540
memes
>>
they r the illuminate!! xD time to occupy Wall Street.

In all seriousness though, they are a way for people to realise that there are people that are elites. I don't mean, "wealthy", I mean the power to buy out entire countries. Crassus and Caesar level wealth and influence. This should alarm sensible people.
>>
A lot of conjecture about them being the shadowy masters of banking.
>>
>>1422540
A family of Jews who very successfully retained their wealth intergenerationally due to benefiting off of the capitalist revolution.

Nathan Meyer Rothschild and his children acted like Christian royalty, strategically working for the power of the dynasty rather than for individual gains.
>>
Do they even hold much influence or wealth today?
>>
>>1422599

Uh... they own most of the bullion reserves in the world, they issue the money of all countries in the world excepting Cuba, Iran, and North Korea.

Are you really this clueless? It's not even a secret, or hypothesis, but a fact.
>>
>>1422608
So what would you do then?
>>
>>1422608
You got a source for your fact?
>>
>>1422608
>It's not even a secret, or hypothesis, but a fact.

Surely you wouldn't make such a bold claim without evidence of proof
>>
>>1422626
>>1422623
>>
>>1422626
>>1422623
No wonder they remain in power.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.