[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civ VI thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: civ6.jpg (251 KB, 517x957) Image search: [Google]
civ6.jpg
251 KB, 517x957
So, seeing as how there's been civ threads on here before, I figured I'd post that it seems the leaders have leaked. There was actually another "leak" going around for a while, but it seems this time it's straight from the source, seeing as it was spotted during one of their videos. Specifically at around 2:47:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dH9MZkrXVQ

There's been several attempts to guess them, but there's a few that aren't quite clear. How do you feel? Are they good choices? Do they do their civilizations justice?
>>
File: civ6 leak.jpg (185 KB, 1364x765) Image search: [Google]
civ6 leak.jpg
185 KB, 1364x765
Here's the shot where you can see the leaders.
>>
File: zoomed in.png (485 KB, 592x1116) Image search: [Google]
zoomed in.png
485 KB, 592x1116
And here's one more pic, of the above zoomed in. Couldn't find a better pic atm.
>>
File: otto1mosaic.jpg (30 KB, 385x236) Image search: [Google]
otto1mosaic.jpg
30 KB, 385x236
I want Otto the great.
Barbarossa didn't amount to much, Friedrich was just a ruler of yet another German kingdom and Bismarck was never the regent of Germany.

Give us the man whonturned Germany into an empire and ended the Magyar scourage!
>>
>>1418195
The ? is a guy with a wig, moustache and neckbeard in yellow, so just search for similar portraits I guess?
>>
>>1418195
Such weird choices for civilizations. Brazil, Poland and Kongo but no Byzantium, nothing from Southeast Asia and no Incas (unless ? turns out to be one of them). They'll probably be DLC though, and I guess Brazil might have a cool theme song again.

>>1418208
I think it looks more like a woman in a black and white photo (or a grey statue of a woman).
>>
File: file.png (28 KB, 137x182) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28 KB, 137x182
>>1418239
Nah, see here
>>
>>1418243
I'm not seeing it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.