[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Civil War on the Great Plains.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: civil war.png (110 KB, 1111x660) Image search: [Google]
civil war.png
110 KB, 1111x660
What the fuck is this? How did CSA soldiers get so far north? I know the war in the west was mostly cavalry based, but to this extreme?
>>
>>1417753
Those battles weren't with Confederates. Those battles were with Indians. The battles in New Mexico were with Confederates though.
>>
As an eurofag, what surprises me the most is that there was only one civil war until now in the US. I find so impressive that such a big country kept it together.
If we look i.e. at Japan, a much smaller country had tons of civil wars until the Edo period.
>>
>>1418000
Japan has also been around much longer than the US, and the US has existed in the most stable eras of history.
>>
>>1417753
The battles were with Indians allied with confederates, because *SURPRISE*, some Indian tribes owned slaves also thought that a divided united states would be good for them.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.