[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/, can you tell me something interesting about Joan of Arc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: jeanne-d-arc.jpg (531 KB, 1300x1820) Image search: [Google]
jeanne-d-arc.jpg
531 KB, 1300x1820
/his/, can you tell me something interesting about Joan of Arc?
I'm interested about her, but don't know much.
Especially something about her personality and looks, or is this kind of information lost in the depths of history?
>>
>>1416520
She was a qt
>>
>>1416538
>short haired girls
>cute
>>
File: sp32-20081005-173957.jpg (11 KB, 413x364) Image search: [Google]
sp32-20081005-173957.jpg
11 KB, 413x364
>>1416566
>Has never seen "better off dead" or "bill and teds excellent adventure"

Pleb
>>
one of the most embarrassing and cringeworthy chapters of french history, and that is a huge accomplishment in itself
>>
>>1417207
t.anglo
>>
>>1417189
>who's this cutie? let me check google reverse image search

>pic related
fuck
>>
File: im_so_british.jpg (86 KB, 840x780) Image search: [Google]
im_so_british.jpg
86 KB, 840x780
>>1417207
>>
>>1416520
She was a complete babe
>short hair
>busty
>probably /fit/ as fuck
unf
>>
>>1417207
t. Nigel Reginald Worthington of Avonshire.
>>
>>1416520
She had a band of fighting men, whom didn't fuck her despite having rock hard boners and balls so blue you swear they were painted with Ultramarine Blue because they basically saw her as a saint and thus too pure to fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.