[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Entente and Alliedboo: "Belgium wuz a gud boy, he dindu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>Entente and Alliedboo: "Belgium wuz a gud boy, he dindu nuffin wrong to deserve Germany rolling in there, fucking the entire country up twice in 25 years. He wuz minding his business and the evil Germans looted him clean #iamBegium #BelgianLivesMatter."

The Eternal Belgian deserved to get rolled over the way that it was and you know it. The only reason Brit and Frenchcucks get upset over it was because Belgium was a microcosm of their own colonial atrocities.
>>
Right, I'm sure Germany was just avenging the Congolese, you fucking moron.
>>
Not at all the point, fuckface. Belgium is hardly some sweet little country, they acted like big shots and got their asses burned when the shit heated up.

A meme country meets real life consequences.
>>
>>1416143
German rule in Africa was as cruel if not more, just for different reasons. Also the infamous "belgian" atrocities are from the time when Leopold had Congo but the place was not part from Belgium.
>>
Yeah I'm sure the Germans destroyed Belgium as justice for the Congolese, what with Germans being such kind-hearted colonisers themselves:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

Sage.
>>
File: Stamp_Belgian_Congo_1910_25c.jpg (250 KB, 1200x824) Image search: [Google]
Stamp_Belgian_Congo_1910_25c.jpg
250 KB, 1200x824
>>1416143
The Congo was a personal holding of King Leopold. It did not belong to the Belgian state or the Belgian people and the atrocities there only stopped once the Belgian government intervened and forced the monarchy to hand the Congo over to them.
>>
>>1416143
The real hypocrisy is England and France pretending that they wouldn't have invaded Belgium in a hot second if the king had given Germany passage
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.