[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm thinking of starting a history based Youtube channel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: turkish embassy.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
turkish embassy.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
So I'm thinking of starting a history based Youtube channel and I'd like your guys opinion. I was going to make it primarily about untold war hero stories or just interesting war stories in general, do you guys think this could be successful and enjoyable to watch? Anything you guys would add to it to make it better?
>>
If you just did like random one-off war stories with little to no context, I probably wouldn't watch it, but I'm sure more pop-history people would eat that shit up.

Honestly if you just have really good and fast editing it doesn't really matter what you're talking about though.
>>
>>1414652
just do what you like man, nobody can tell you what will happen in advance

just also try to make the content good and well-researched please, and don't be controversial for the sake of controversy. too many garbage videos on youtube already
>>
File: 1467633460190.jpg (64 KB, 851x640) Image search: [Google]
1467633460190.jpg
64 KB, 851x640
Make it meme free and I would watch all your vids. God speed.
>>
Just remember to disable comments.
>>
>>1414652
Make something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

And maps, don't forget maps
>>
>>1414652

I'd watch it, but that's because I already like badassoftheweek.
>>
>>1414652
I think it would be pretty interesting. Go for it if you want to dude.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.