[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rasputin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Grigori Rasputin.jpg (191 KB, 864x570) Image search: [Google]
Grigori Rasputin.jpg
191 KB, 864x570
Can we have a thread about this absolute madman?
>>
File: Lyndon B Jumbo.jpg (59 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
Lyndon B Jumbo.jpg
59 KB, 334x250
>>1414181
I have a feeling it's going to be brought up sooner or later, so let's get it out of the way.

GRIGORI RASPUTIN HAD A MASSIVE PENIS.
>>
>>1414194
Pics?
>>
>>1414194
Was that the real reason for his success?
>>
>>1414181
Thread theme song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiSdTQ9DW9g
>>
>>1414181
I don't know, CAN you?
>>
File: n i c e.jpg (115 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
n i c e.jpg
115 KB, 640x426
How much power did he ACTUALLY have at his peak?
Since most of his actions are rumors, how much do you reckon?
Also his balls and dick are kept in a museum.
>>1414206
Here.
>>
>>1414194
>>>1414181 (OP)
>>GRIGORI RASPUTIN HAD A MASSIVE BENIS.

FOR YOU
>>
HE DID LITERALLY
N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G
WRONG

Don't buy into the menshevik propaganda
>>
>>1414255
>tfw a qt will never admire your disembodied 8in cock posthumously
>>
>>1414373
>8
>>
>>1414368
True that
>>
>>1414255
His "dick" was found to be a sea cucumber.
>>
>>1414255
He doesn't really hold that much power. Empress was retarded so somewhat listened to him, Nicky listened to her somewhat. Other people just hype his meme power to the levels where it seems like he actually do shit. He mostly doesn't really care because his power wasn't real. He would sign his approval on anything, as it doesn't really matters. You like just need to ask him nicely enough. The main source of his influence was a people who is memed on about him and Empress who hold the some legit power and was like his biggest fangirl.
>>
how was he a madman? he had some pretty weird religious views and liked to party hard but so what? that wasn't that uncommon in late 19's-early 20's
>>
>>1416000
and how fucking cool is that? not many men in the world can claim same.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.