[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Christians hypocrites? They claim that it is completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sexy.jpg (40 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
40 KB, 500x334
Are Christians hypocrites?

They claim that it is completely certain the Universe exists and that "God" exists, but they can't even prove they are not just some brain in a vat.
>>
>>1413261
>but they can't even prove they are not just some brain in a vat.

You can't either. Dumb undergrad poster.
>>
File: 1468347953821.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1468347953821.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>1413271
Yeah but he has no le convictions about anything, he's a nihilist bro hahaha xD
>>
>>1413261
Faith isn't about proof.
>>
>>1413271
that's why OP is saying they're hypocrites. this is the basis of a type of apologetics
>>
>>1413261
Right click
Hide thread
>>
>>1413271

>you can't either

The existence of Yahweh and that he made the Universe presupposes that the Universe actually exists.

Why would I need to prove the Universe exists? I'm not claiming Yahweh is real.
>>
>>1413297

Don't you like hairy Indian armpits?
>>
>>1413305
I d-do.
>>
>>1415000
>d-do

>>>/loo/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.