[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is philosophy/science/art(?) the only thing that doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jyst.jpg (9 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
jyst.jpg
9 KB, 295x229
Is philosophy/science/art(?) the only thing that doesn't waster your time and can help you be the best you can?
>>
what the hell /his/ bump
>>
>>1412828
that is also a massive waste of time you fucking fag
>>
>>1413234
what?
>>
>>1413241
YOU HEARD ME
>>
>>1413256
but it makes no sense.you didn't specified what is a massive time waste and what is the alternative.
>>
>>1413260
everything is a massive waste of time you piece of shit

heroin and fucking tinder sluts is not a waste of time
>>
>>1413264
>everything is a massive waste of time you piece of shit
oh youre just a retard.whatever
>>
>>1412828
jeez what happened to that guy? car crash victim?
>>
File: 1465200763085.png (133 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1465200763085.png
133 KB, 217x320
>>1413395
worse: He didn't get a prenup

press F to pay respects
>>
>>1412828
unironically yes. and lifting
>>
>>1415239
>lifting
its common sense thats why i didn't include it.
>>
Thats all /his/?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.