[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish persecution throughout history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 0KoPz.jpg (61 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
0KoPz.jpg
61 KB, 475x356
I'm not trying to sound like a tinfoil /pol/tard, and in most cases I'm pretty exceptionally liberal.
However why do people like to claim the Jews have been persecuted for so long?
It's an objective historical fact that the Biblical Exodus never happened (the most likely historical source would be the Hyskos).

While the holocaust happened, it is a fact that much of it is greatly exaggerated for propaganda purposes.

Then we all just go and give them a country that wasn't there's just because of this supposed suffering.

Is there any actual validity to historical Jewish persecution? Because as an aspiring Biblical and political scholar, it seems to me to be utter bullshit.
>>
>>1410263
search 'jewish pograms' you
>>
>>1410263
>>1410263
>Then we all just go and give them a country that wasn't there's just because of this supposed suffering.

Let me just stop you right there. Nobody gave Israel to the Jews. They made that from scratch. The west wanted Jews and Pallys to play nice and both parties told them to fuck off.

>Is there any actual validity to historical Jewish persecution?

Yeah it may have been over exaggerated but their are literally 100's of potential examples.
>>
The entire history of the Jews have been based around lies, false accusations of persecution.
The Exodus is what red-pilled me.
>>
>>1410292
The Jews were not there first.
It was not their country to be given.
Americans are the terrorists.
>>
>>1410298
>The Jews were not there first.
I didn't say that and it doesn't matter anyway.

>It was not their country to be given.
Did you even read my post?

>Americans are the terrorists.
t. Jamal
>>
>>1410306
>and it doesn't matter anyway
Yeah, it doesn't matter that we took over North America from the native either right? After all, all that matters in the end is that America wins!
We can't let Russia or China get too powerful because we're the only ones who can be powerful! Better spread bullshit propaganda to make gullible Americans hate any country even remotely different than them.
MURRIKA STRONK
>>
>>1410318
Dude you are trying so fucking hard it's not even funny. This thread isn't even about America and yet it's all you talk about. Why don't you fuck off to /int/ or /pol/ or whatever and make a thread about how "America succ and I'm super jealous".
>>
>>1410263
>While the holocaust happened, it is a fact that much of it is greatly exaggerated for propaganda purposes.

There are several things you've said that seem stupid, but this one is the most glaring. What exactly do you mean by this?
>>
>>1410263
It didn't exist to the degree that extreme Zionists claim it did, but it didn't not exist to the same degree that you're claiming it didn't
>>
>>1410263
Yeah before Israel existed Jews were an unwanted minority in dozens of states. And states still don't play nice with their minorities, nevermind the past few millenia.
>>
>I'm pretty exceptionally liberal
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1410612
Except white countries where minorities are being idolized
>>
>>1410600
Bullshit.
Have you ever been to /r/AcademicBiblical?
I bet you believe in traditional authorship of the Gospels as well, you indoctrinated swine.
>>
>>1410263
>I'm not trying to sound like a tinfoil /pol/tard

Then why did you hit all the /pol/ notes on your shit flute?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 448x432) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 448x432
>>1411000
>openly admitting to being a redditor

I don't care who the hell you are, or what you're arguing for or against, but you need to leave 4chan and never return.
>>
>>1411086
Why do we hate reddit again? I don't have an account but like to go there sometimes.
>>
>>1411086
hello there newfriend, remember to keep the shit flinging in /b/
oh wait you mongoloid from /b/ infected all aspects of this website years ago
>>
>>1411080
>no one should be allowed to criticise anything that the Jews say
>>
>>1410298
Jews were actually very numerous in the middle east long before Zionism. After the formation of Israel, many Jews were kicked out of middle eastern countries and were sent to Israel. About the same number of Jews had to leave to Israel from arab countries as Palestinian Arabs were kicked out from Palestine.

Since there was no such thing as a Palestinian natinonal identity in the 1940s-50s (everyone just thought of themselves as arabs), I see the creation of Israel as a division of an ethnically mixed region into an Arab and a Jewish area. They were already living there together, then they got their own states.
>>
File: I had dreams, once.jpg (43 KB, 247x377) Image search: [Google]
I had dreams, once.jpg
43 KB, 247x377
>>1410263
>it is a fact that much of it is greatly exaggerated for propaganda purposes
/his/ fucking sucks.
>>
>I'm liberal

Politically illiterate American detected.

I wish this thread was actually a honey trap to catch historically inept /pol/yards and ban them.

Sadly it isn't.
>>
>>1413107
I'm not politically illiterate at all. I just have a different opinion.
I personally don't see a problem with my tax dollars going towards the Government setting up or bolstering programs meant to make the average rate of American living higher.
Fiscal conservatism has its place, but unless you have a broad mindset it just becomes pure selfishness.
>>
Yeah it's not like Rome fucked up Judah or anything. One example of many. Fuck off Libtard, go back to sucking Bernies cock on Reddit.
>>
There are lots of stories of people in Europe blaming the plague on Jews and killing them.

Spain forced Jews to convert during the reconquista.

this thread feels like bait.
>>
>>1413124
Bernie Sanders is an egotistical manchild.
You don't know anything about me.
>>
>>1413105
>>1413107
not an argument
>>
>>1413124
It's not like many more Jews lived outside Judah than in it at the time of the Jewish-Roman wars and couldn't give a rat's ass about the fate suffered by their coreligionists and Temple at the hand of the Roman soldiers.
>>
Most of it happened, but you don't get the full story from Jewish sources. Usually the Jews were up to some kikery and got kicked out as a result of it. Lots related to moneylending and usury but plenty of other reasons.

In Spain for instance, Jews aided the Muslim invasion and opened the gates of a lot of the cities. They were then left in charge of many of the cities conquered by the Muslims in exchange for their support. Throughout the Muslim occupation of Spain the Jews worked hand in hand with the occupiers Jewing the local Christian population, and when the Reconquista happened many of them sided with the Muslims rather than let the Christian goyim take over.
>>
>>1413442
The exodus didn't happen and that's their fucking origin story.
>>
>>1413442
You forgot to mention that the Jews of Spain were oppressed by the Arian Visigoths. The Muslim invaders were tolerant of the Jews (and of the Christians to, to some extent), so the Jewish population collaborated with the Muslim states out of self-interest.
>>
File: jewroth.jpg (42 KB, 473x280) Image search: [Google]
jewroth.jpg
42 KB, 473x280
>>1410263
>>
>>1410263
>Because as an aspiring Biblical and political scholar
lololololololol what a baby
>>
>>1413465
The oppression amounted to not allowing them to own Christian slaves anymore or practice usury. The restrictions placed upon them were quite reasonable and a response to their behavior.
>>
>>1413465
Fuck off, Yid. Unless you want me to help heat up the ovens.

Your ilk deserved every last bit of what they got
>>
>>1411350
>I'm too autistic to criticize the Jews without sounding like a full-on holocaust denier
>>
>>1413147
"not an argument" is not an argument
>>
what if jews don't even actually exist and they're all jsut archons
>>
>>1410298
Fuck off Michael Moore.
>>
>>1410620
I'm a minority and I sure as fuck don't feel idolized.
>>
>>1411089
Because it's full of fucking faggots
I too browse it sometimes out of boredom when there isn't shit here but it's just cancer everywhere
Puns, shitty memes, progressive faggots, the censored speech
It's too much
>>
>>1411089
Because it's full of fucking faggots
I too browse it sometimes out of boredom when there isn't shit here but it's just cancer everywhere
Puns, shitty memes, progressive faggots, the censored speech

It's too much
>>
>>1413465
Do a vocaroo of you speaking ladino
>>
>>1413674
See, that's the reason I hate 4chan now, minus the censored speech.
At least I can have a conversation on a smaller subreddit, meanwhile even /vr/ has now been destroyed.
>>
>>1413654
Go to tumblr.
>>
>>1413703
I never said I wanted to feel idolized.

Saying 'minorities are idolized in white countries' because they get some disproportionate representation in progressive media is retarded.
>>
>>1411350
That's a high /pol/ note, good for you!
>>
>>1410263
Look goy, a new red pill! Don't believe a word of it, you stupid goyim!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxV6jwkAPcU
>>
>>1410263
>I'm not trying to sound like a tinfoil /pol/tard
> it is a fact that much of it is greatly exaggerated for propaganda purposes
Cool thread bro.
>>
>>1410263
That Jewish persecution has existed through history is very much established fact. Challenging the extent to which it ocurred in terms of narrative does beg the question of what purpose is this serving? Most national narratives in the world are largely fabricated, I personally find repugnant the way Americans idealize their history for instance, brushing aside well documented crimes and atrocities to somehow appropiate universal values as uniquely their own. Now if I'm to challenge such a view with the purpose of serving an agenda, regardless of how noble or well meaning my intentions, am I not a propagandist?

Here's the thing, history as documentary record and ongoing research is widely available to all of us to come to our conclusions. There are legitimate reasons to oppose the imposition of narratives but this goes into a deeper problem of anthropology and how we view ourselves, to avoid dealing with this in the context of academic rigueur pretty much places you in the context of politics and as the peddler of a different narratve. Don't get me wrong, some of this efforts are necessary, the Islamic "golden age" narrative I think needs to be examined as it is being pushed outside the Muslim world for political purposes. But the holocaust? It was a great wrong by any measure, you would challenge this narrative to what purpose? Weaken the idea that there is such a thing as necessary war? To oppose the American established narrative that views WWII as conflict of good vs evil? Or simply to provide fodder for anti-semitic views?

TL:DR To question facts with the purpose of changing how the story goes is to create propaganda.
>>
>>1411089
Not sure why /his/ hates them but /pol/ hates them because they don't support freedom of speech
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 514x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 514x585
>>1413869
>>
>>1414477
Reddit is actually better for freedom of speech than 4chan is. 4chan mods can literally ban you for whatever reason without explaining themselves, and while subreddit mods can do the same, they don't have site-wide power. Bans from the admins are extremely rare, and you can always find or go to another subreddit that is okay with racial slurs or whatever. The 4chan community is much more okay with racism and the like than reddit is, but in a political sense reddit is much more pro-free speech, since it's a lot harder to get silenced for being critical of the people running the site.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.