[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post historical feels I will never be a white settler living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: 1463425504720.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1463425504720.png
17 KB, 882x758
Post historical feels

I will never be a white settler living in a homestead protecting my wife and 8 children from savage natives
>>
File: 1466003050891.jpg (187 KB, 700x612) Image search: [Google]
1466003050891.jpg
187 KB, 700x612
>You will never personally shoot the Romanovs.
>>
File: 20101002_MG_2084_xgaplus.jpg (65 KB, 576x864) Image search: [Google]
20101002_MG_2084_xgaplus.jpg
65 KB, 576x864
I will never be a dashing cocksure cavalry officer of the Napoleonic era
>>
>>1407715
>you will never be a Confederate plantation owner who can rape and whip his slaves as they work to make money for his own gain

>you will be never be a Japanese soldier stationed in Korea who marries a Korean qt that lusts after your colonialist cock

>you will never be a Chinese merchant on the Silk Road having sex with various women of exotic ethnicities and phenotypes
>>
>>1407721
>You will never kill Commies
>>
>>1407715
>You will never be a sailor in the Spanish navy killing pirate scum in the Caribbean

>You will never a Roman soldier who gets land for his service to the city and plant your seed of Roman civilization into a Gaulic qt you took as war booty

>You will never push commies out of helicopters in Chile
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
>>1407724
>>
File: capitalist pedophiles.jpg (43 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
capitalist pedophiles.jpg
43 KB, 500x332
>you will never be an american GI, cucking brits, then frogs, then the dutch then the krauts as your penis acquires all the STDs of Europe
>>
>You will never be a botanist in London receiving completely new and exciting samples sent from all over the world every day
>You will never eat a Steller's Sea Cow or Dodo
>>
>>1407715
>ywn not be hungry
>ywn die from a trivial disease
>ywn be a slave
>ywn get killed over nothing
>ywn die in a war that doesn't concern you
>ywn see your children have better lives
>ywn not see your wife raped
>ywn live in a free country
>ywn reach the age of 50
>>
>>1407721
>tfw
I honestly dream about raping those qtie p2tie royal daughters along with my red bros and then mercilessly killing them every week.
>>
File: stanley-1.jpg (48 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
stanley-1.jpg
48 KB, 400x260
>you will never explore the dark continent with your loyal manservant Otungo, making love to the native woman of the Umbeezi tribe and leaving dozens of half-white bastards in your wake

Why even live?
>>
I will never eviscerate cunts like op
>>
File: Robespierre.jpg (6 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
Robespierre.jpg
6 KB, 199x253
>You will never kill the king of France and then save the republic
>>
>>1407721
>>1407841
Tbh though, killing the children was unnecessary
>>
>>1407839
why are you so afraid anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.