[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>*record scratch* >*freeze frame* >"HOLD IT! See
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hitler1.jpg (25 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
hitler1.jpg
25 KB, 480x346
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>"HOLD IT! See that guy saluting himself? That's me! You're probably wondering how I got here! Leader of the third reich? Crusher of international Jewry? Facial fashion trendsetter? Trust me, it's a long story! Lemme start from the beginning!"
>*rewinding noise and flashing of images including crystalnacht and wheelbarrows filled with deutschmarks*
>*Camera swooping through the trenches amid scenes of soldiers passing the time*
>"See dat fat dog faced guy? Dat's Churchill! You'll see him later, believe me!"
>*camera moves through the trenches extremely quickly before slowing down and another soldier is shown in slow motion reading*
>"See that intense guy? He's Witty, the greatest philosopher of the 20th century! He's fighting for the good guys, like me! Real romantic, huh!"
>"What, you say World War 1 never happened like this? We were never all on the same batlefield? Geez, it's a long story, lemme spruce it up a li'l, capiche?"
>>
>>1407196
>But let me start at the very beginning...
>*zooms out of the map and zooms in over Braunau*
>"Yep, that´s where I came from. Pretty lame, right? But wait, it gets worse!"
>>
Autism is no joke.
>>
CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP
>>
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
>lili marlene starts playing
>>
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>it all started when I was young litlle boy in small Austrian viligie
>teenage wasteland starts playing
>>
>Mom, Dad, I've finally been accepted into art school!
>Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! Our little boy finally was accepted!
>This is the happiest day of my life. I'm proud of you,
>Heinrich
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>You probably thought that was me, huh? No, this story doesn't start off so happy.
>>
We /tv/ now
>>
What is this a reference to? Is it an American thing? I don't understand.
>>
>>1407794
It's a cinéma trope
>>
>>1407815
It's actually "Un Trope de Kinomatographié"
>>
File: Such lust.jpg (15 KB, 288x432) Image search: [Google]
Such lust.jpg
15 KB, 288x432
>>1407419
>it all started when I was young litlle boy in small Austrian viligie
"I was born in a small village..."
>>
>>1407794
Pretty much every movie in the early 2000s/very late 90's had some "cool loser" protagonist narrating his story. They usually started in media res and then a record scratch played before they reminded it to the beginning. Very common in high school movies where corny rock songs would play as the title was displayed.
>>
>>1407759
>Fast Forward
>See that handsome guy in the nice uniform?
>"Congratulations on your recall Hindenberg."
>Yeaaaah, that's not me.
>"Adolf, I need you to polish my boots."
>"Right away sir!"
>Not the best of life here.
>>
>>1407196
>Facial fashion trendsetter
hitlerstache was popular before hitler tried it. if anything he is a trendkiller
>>
File: 713austria.png (481 KB, 2754x1397) Image search: [Google]
713austria.png
481 KB, 2754x1397
>>1407196
my house!!! not my precious house!!!!
>>
>>1407196
>Churchill
>In a trench
This thread is shit
>>
Lame OP
Someone post the original Julius Caesar painting one
>>
>>1407196
Why the fuck do these threads exist? This is fucking reddit-tier.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.